main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of A Very Married Talon Tantiss [DDC 2014] 2014 Journal Is Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mark's solution with the Chief sounds a prudent one. Then [face_rofl] [face_rofl] ... Oh no! Talon sure gave it a good try, but Zylie's not letting go of her 'pet.' Now what would make it even more interesting is if Zylie was also pregnant and Talon had two moody pregnant females to deal with. :oops: [face_shhh]

Kahara and Jedi_Lover like this.
  2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_rofl]
    Oh! Poor Talon! Now he'll have to deal with a pregnant moody and probably territorial vornskr.

Kahara, Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001

This from the guy whose idea of fun includes jumping out of spaceships into dangerous hostile places. :p

[face_rofl] Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want to.

The scenes with the cave and the Rhak-skuri were nail-biting. Poor Talon with his spider visions, that was horrible. I was on edge whether everyone would make it out of there. And I thought that Mark was a nightmare from the pheromones when he first appeared – quite a relief to see he wasn’t, though the hints make me worried for him. It can’t be easy to have all that nastiness in your memory, especially if there’s a temptation to use it.

[face_laugh] Wonder if they had any idea what use he’d put that uniform to. The later reference to them needing to create a good uniform for the Indupar knights made me laugh even more. Suppose Talon should just be glad that cavern didn’t have any Sith armor lying around – though that might be beyond even Kira and Mark’s unusual tastes. Too spiky, for one. ;)

Hmm. This has been one of my go-to series for a great read for so long, it would seem odd for it to end. I would miss the adventures of Talon, though if you’re looking for something different maybe the POV of someone else in this ‘verse – maybe Zylie, Ben, or Marcus (I’d love to see a Marcus journal, though maybe that would conflict with your other projects), or someone we don’t know as well. Hanna Skywalker? (Also, I would like an Endor pony for my life day. :p)

I’m beginning to think someone is potential bad news, and it’s not the Sith-speaker. [face_worried]

The hints at whatever is going on with Mark, Talon, and the Seers are intriguing. Can’t wait to see how those come into play. Secrets sounds like it will be a thrilling adventure.

Nautolans are green, the sky is blue, the Seers are still creepy.

GOOD.

I guess Sturm and Drang would be pretty old in vornskr years… still. :( They were good puppies. I like the name of the new vornskr. Did you get it from Watership Down or was it a coincidence? Either way, it suits the menacing critters to a T.

The Chief of State’s watch list sounds like trouble. I don’t blame Talon for being annoyed that he’s been asked to get information from his father, by other family members. Awkward.

More and more of Mark’s past is coming to light with the revelations about the Vong. That was a horrible choice for him to have to make. He seems to end up in that position a lot, and it can’t be pleasant.

[face_rofl] *wheeze*… *cackle*…

Just think, Talon. The pregnant vornskr is one thing, but after comes a litter of pups. Tiny needle teeth everywhere. And mammals usually have to be raised by their mother until well into the age of ankle-biting. It’s going to be fun.

Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I never read Watership Down. Since I knew Sturm and Drang were German names for Storm and Stress I went to the Google translator and started inputing words until I got a cool sounding name. Zorn is german for anger or wrath.

Kahara likes this.
  5. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Oh no pregnant vornskr.

Poor Talon. [face_laugh]

6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Poor Talon. The end of this update had me LOLOLing. [face_rofl]

Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved the entries and poor Talon having to be with a pregnant vornskr

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Nyota's Heart, earlybird-obi-wan, ginchy, Revanfan1, Hazel and Kahara for reading and taking the time to review. I wrote a long response to your reviews and then the computer flickered and everything disappeared. I don't know what happened but it is hard to motivate myself to write everything again. I just want to thank you all for reading this diary. I think I will continue the story next year. I enjoy writing about Talon because he knows all the other interesting characters in my AU. He hangs around Ben and interacts with Mark and Marcus, Luke and Mara and also Talon Karrde and Zara and their daughters. He is a central figure.

This is going to be a short post and the next one should be the last for the year. Thanks again everybody!! [:D]

~
    ~
    ~
    Entry 70

We left Coruscant a day later. Things were somewhat awkward between Ben and me during ship prep and take off. I'm embarrassed for getting mad at his father. Uncle Luke was just concerned about my dad and the Jedi Order. I simply panicked when it came to Mokk Streke and the Jedi wanting to get into Indupar business. If Uncle Luke got near Marcus there would be no way to hide the fact that the boy is my son. His Force signature would be recognizable to the Grand Master.

I gave Ben a sideward glance from where I sat in the pilot seat. “Is your dad mad at me?”

“No, he’s worried that he offended you.”

I let out a relieved breath. “No, I was just worried about Marcus.”

Ben turned to look at me. “I know, but you can’t get all upset. My parents won’t understand your reaction.”

“True.” I sat silently for a moment. “Dad is going to have the Queen invite the Chief-of-State to the Coronation and give him a tour.”

“That should help.”

“Maybe.”My eyes narrowed as I gave him a mock glare. “What I do know is I should give you a beat down for bringing up the cockpit incident while we were having dinner.”

Ben chuckled. “Sorry, but you embarrassed me also. How did you know Valla and I were showering together?”

I scoffed. “Please, I could hear you two. ‘Oh Ben! Benny! Oh, oh, oh!’

He punched me on the shoulder. “You shouldn’t be eavesdropping. Were you trying to gather intelligence on how to satisfy a woman?”

I scoffed. “Yeah, like I would look to you for that! I am the far more experienced lover.”

“You better not say that out loud.”

“I don’t mean after Zylie and I hooked up! But I did have my share of the ladies prior and she knows that.”

“I know she knows. That’s not why I warned you not to say it out loud.” He threw a thumb toward ID10T. “It’s just whatever is said in front of Ten-Tee has a way of getting around.”

I turned and glared at the droid. “Maybe we should give him a memory wipe.”

ID10T’s head swiveled toward me. “Sir, I assure you anything you or Master Skywalker have said in front of me in the last five minutes have been permanently erased as of….now.”

“It better be!”

“Better be what sir?” The droid said confused.

“That’s right. You better forget.”

“Forget what sir?”

“Forget that Ben and Valla had sex in the freighter ‘fresher.”

“I wasn’t aware that was the case. Shall I further disinfect the room?”

“Yes, please.”

Ben punched me on the shoulder again. “You’re a jerk!” He turned to the droid. “Zylie and Talon tried to have sex in the StealthX and failed.”

“I was quite aware of that situation. Mistress Valla and Zylie were laughing about that embarrassing predicament one night while on piloting duties.”

I pinched the bridge of my nose between my thumb and finger while shaking my head. I really need to memory wipe that droid.

Entry 71

I haven’t had much time to write lately. Since we all are going to Marcus’ coronation we had to double up on our trading schedule to fulfill our deliveries. When we get to Indupar we will spend a week with my parents and hopefully have some time with my son. The coronation occurs on my son’s twelfth birthday. I have no idea what to get him for either occasion. After all, he has everything. I thought I might give him an ancestry chart of my side of the family. I guess it is mostly my mother’s ancestry. Grandma and Grandpa Starkos, my uncles and their families are the only extended family I’ve ever known. Dad’s family history started when he was pulled out of a cloning cylinder on Wayland.

I guess I could research Luke’s background since my dad is his altered clone…but from what Ben has told me there isn’t much to tell. Darth Vader, also known as Anakin Skywalker, was Luke’s father. Senator Padme Amidala was his mother. Ben said his grandfather started out as a slave on Tatooine. Anakin’s mother was named Shmi, but other than that there is little known about his background. I supposed I could do background research on Padme. I was told she once was an elected Queen of Naboo. So that means my son’s great grandmother was a Queen…so in a way he comes from royalty even if he is a usurper to the Indupar throne.

I really hope that once Marcus is crowned I can spend more time with him.

Falcon, Revanfan1 and Kahara like this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    nice entries and great fun with the droid.
    looking forward to your new diary

Kahara likes this.
  10. Kahara

Mar 3, 2001
    Yay! =D= I'd miss Talon! Hope the next year will be more inspiring and less direly-DRL. :)

[face_rofl]

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL with ID10 and Ben and Talon. [face_mischief] Liked Talon's musings about Marcus and hoping to spend more time - and hope the Chief's paranoia lightens up a bit after he attends the coronation. [face_thinking]

Kahara likes this.
  12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    This was a fun diary! =D=

I really hate to rain on Talon's parade but it is my understanding that being crowned does not usually help someone spend more time with family or friend. It is usually the contrary.

Jedi_Lover and Kahara like this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    He's probably thinking Marcus will be able to orchestrate his schedule and not be dictated to like an ordinary citizen his age. :p

Kahara likes this.
  14. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I think he means he will be more welcome to visit. Once Marcus is crowned it will be pretty much impossible to remove him on the bases of birthright. The Queen was a commoner so she is acting queen for the true heir--Marcus. If it is discovered Marcus isn't the the son of the late King then the King's relatives could contest his right to rule. Once he is crowned he is king and his bloodline becomes the royal bloodline. Because Talon and Marcus look so much alike Talon could not move there and train his son when he discovered he had a child. If you remember, in his first diary he would have jumped at the chance to move to Indupar and be with Ema and his son, but it was far too dangerous. Now, if he wanted to, he could hold a position in the King's court or help Mark train Marcus. The thing is his wife helps run the family business and leaving to move to Indupar would mean she would have to give up her role in the business.

Kahara likes this.
  15. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks! I just need to think of a good title. Maybe Talon Tantiss--King Maker. Or The New Journal of Talon Tantiss: Jedi, father, husband and reluctant vornskr owner.

I really, really hope DRL gives me a break. What really bothers me is I am doing nothing wrong. I am doing everything I am supposed to be doing. It is dysfunctional family members that intrude on my life. I'm talking about my husband's side of the family. Stang, I sometimes feel like I am in an episode of Shameless or Californication. My side of the family is eccentric, but we're more like a Mork and Mindy episode.
    ID10T is skating on thin ice. He's is going to end up on Vornskr poop clean up duty forever.

Thanks. ID10T is a good thing to have in a journal because he can relate what has transpired outside of Talon's view. It's just as good as Talon viewing security vids. I am glad you like the interaction between the characters. I hope I am doing Ben justice.

Yeah, but I think Marcus has a plan to keep his father coming back to the planet for at least more visits.

Thanks everybody for reading this diary. I always enjoy writing about Talon, Mark, Kira, Zylie, Valla, Ben, Luke, Mara...and the rest. I know I don't get many new readers for a OC driven story, but as long as I have a reader or two I will keep writing about them. Writing relaxes me.

Thanks again to all my readers! [:D] If you are a lurker I would love to hear from you. This is the last post for this year.

:D

~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Entry 72

We are on Indupar and today is the big day. Within an hour my son will be crowned King of the Indupar Crown Worlds. My brother and his family are here and staying with my parents. Ben and Valla were assigned luxurious rooms adjacent to Zylie and my quarters. We haven’t seen Marcus since we arrived on planet, but that is to be expected. According to my father he is surrounded by handlers who are ensuring every button is polished and every seam highly creased. Ben and I wore our full Jedi robes with lightsabers. My father showed up to the coronation in a uniform that suspiciously looks like a dark blue version of the Imperial Knight uniform. He has a black body suit covered with dark blue armor with gold trim and topped off with a black cape. HA! I think he is starting to like capes (either that or my mother is starting to like him in capes. Ha!). He is wearing his lightsaber and what looks like a ceremonial gold plated blaster.

The ladies in our group were wearing formal gowns provided to us by the Queen’s wardrobe department. Valla and Zylie look beautiful. When my mother showed up to stand near my father I was taken aback by her beauty. She is getting up there in the years but despite the gray in her hair and laugh lines around her eyes she is still stunning. My father looked at her with such a smitten expression on his face that I actually laughed. Dad still has it bad for my mom.

“They are so cute together,” Zylie whispered to me. “I hope we end up just like them.”

“What? With me wearing ceremonial armor and an outlandish cape?”

She poked me with her elbow. “No, I mean how they're so much in love.”

I gave her my best sexy grin. “In that case, we’re already like them.”

We were ushered out to a huge balcony overlooking the parade field and into a dignitary standing area. In the middle of the large terrace was the royal throne sitting on a gold and granite base. It was an ornate chair with a high back, plush red upholstery, claw and ball feet, and wide wood and gold trimmed arm supports. There were probably two dozen people on the balcony with us. Most were in uniforms with an exorbitant amount of ribbons and medals. On the other side of the balcony from where I stood I saw two fur covered creatures that I recognized as H’drachi Seers. They were shorter than humans with brown hair and cameloid looking faces. Both wore bright, garish clothing topped off with bright blue turbans. One appeared to be very old. The other seer was younger and hovered close to his colleague. I assume the older alien was the Head Seer and the younger was his aide. I guess I stared at them a little too long because they both glanced up at me. My stomach clenched nervously as they stared me down. Gods! Those guys give me the creeps. I can just imagine them consulting the time steam and seeing my highest highs and lowest lows. I don’t like them at all.

Next to the seers was another person I didn’t have much use for—Chief-of-State Mokk Streke. He was in some sort of ceremonial garb. It was a cross between a uniform and a business suit. He was standing there looking smug. I noticed the seers glanced over to him and then smirked. What the kriff was that about? They actually looked amused. Maybe they foresaw Streke getting hit by a speeder bus. One can only hope.

I jumped when a loud explosion was heard in the courtyard below. I relaxed when I realized it was a ceremonial cannon marking the start of the ceremony. There was a hush among the crowd as my son came out from behind the throne, walked up the steps and stood at attention before the seat of power. The Queen followed and positioned herself to his side.

Marcus was dressed in a dark blue military uniform with gilded tasseled epaulets and golden piping down the side of the trousers. He had a very serious look on his face as he raised a hand and then dropped it signaling the start of the ceremony. Parade music blared from the military marching band in the courtyard below. I glanced down and was shocked by the display of military might. There had to be at least fifty thousand troops standing in formation. My stomach sunk as I realized if they did a pass-in-review it would take hours to complete. Fortunately it didn’t look like they were going to march at this point. Behind the troopers were hundreds of heavy artillery platforms hovering just above the ground, vehicle-mounted blaster cannons, armored personal carriers and ground attack vehicles. A sonic boom sounded as an attack wing of star fighters few over the parade ground in a ‘V’ formation. I glanced over to the Chief-of-State who looked a little spooked by the demonstration of power. Ha! I somehow don’t think this visit is going to give Streke any warm fuzzy feelings about the Indupar monarchy.

The music and flybys continued for another half hour before the ceremonial cannon went off again. I was a little disappointed not to see the Indupar version of Void Jumpers. I was told my father ordered a thousand armored jet pack suits. Perhaps the soldiers haven’t been properly trained yet.

My son sat down on the throne and waited silently. After a few minutes an old human male in white robes and a fancy hat came out carrying a very large crown. He started speaking in some language other than basic. I assume this is a leader of the local religious group that my son is expected to be part of. I politely listened to the man drone on in the unknown language for about fifteen minutes. He then slowly moved up the steps until he stood in front of Marcus. He muttered some more gibberish before slowly lowering the crown onto my son’s head. He then bowed to Marcus and moved down the stairs.

A man if full military regalia came to a microphone set up at the edge of the balcony. “Exalted and noble guests, I present unto you Marcus Odaj Indupar, your absolute King and guardian of the Indupar Crown Worlds.” He turned to my son. “King Marcus, do you solemnly swear to govern your people with justice and mercy?"

“I will.”

“Will you preserve and defend the laws of the land and respect the rights of the citizens over which you rule?”

“I will.”

The officer abruptly turned and raised a hand in a closed-fist salute. “Long live, King Marcus!” There was an exuberant outburst from the soldiers and civilians in the courtyard as a deafening cannon salute rang out.

After that I was escorted from the balcony and I followed my mom and dad back to their quarters. I kept looking for Marcus, but he was nowhere to be seen. Once my family was behind closed doors my dad gave out a loud sigh of relief. “Finally, it’s over.”

I grinned. “When will we see the new King?”

My dad gave a dismissive wave of his hand. “Don’t expect to see him for a while. He’s in meetings with world leaders, including the Chief-of-State of the Galactic Alliance. I’ll be surprised if we see him before tomorrow, but I’m sure he will sneak off as soon as possible. The visiting elite can’t expect the boy to stay up all day and night.” My father gestured toward the living room. “Sit down. I’ll get you something to drink.”

Jaden, Jysella and Jessa claimed my parents’ sectional while Ben and Valla sat down on a couch next to my mother. Zylie and I pulled up some chairs from the dining area.

Ben turned to my dad who was in the kitchen. “Does this mean Talon can be more open when it comes to visiting Marcus.”

My dad nodded. “I don’t expect that Marcus’ true paternity will ever be officially revealed, but at least there is little chance of him being ousted if the charade is uncovered.”

“I just want to be able to see my son more often.” My shoulders slumped as I realized Marcus probably would never ever travel with me again on the Vazy Princess. I’m glad he stowawayed when he did. I looked over to my father who was pulling sodas out of the kitchen refrigeration unit. “Dad, why weren’t the Indupar Void Jumpers at the parade?”

My father’s posture stiffened slightly. “Unfortunately, we don’t have any certified jump troopers at this time.”

A grin crossed my face. “Maybe I can help you train them. I will take some time off from Jedi business and come to Indupar to help out.”

He walked out to the living area and handed out the drinks. “The training is not going to happen on planet, so if you expect to use it as an excuse to visit your son, it won’t work.”

My smile slipped from my face. “Where’s the training going to happen?”

My father sat down next to my mother and gave a shrug. “We are going to contract out the training to an established jump trooper school.”

“Oh.” That made sense, but I was a bit disappointed.

My mother smiled at me. “You can always come to Indupar and train Marcus.”

I looked over to Zylie, then Ben and Valla. The two women looked anxious to hear my response. I know the sisters are close and would miss each other terribly if separated. “I will have to discuss that with Zylie.”

We talked for a few hours, catching up on what was going on in the family. Jysella had to cover little Jessa’s ears when I started my Princess/Zorn love story. I apologized and promised to tell the adults the unrated story at a later date. We called it a night and retired to our separate rooms.

Entry 73

Late at night I heard a soft rap at my door. I got out of bed and pulled on a bathrobe. I found Marcus standing outside the front entrance. He didn’t ask to enter, but quickly pushed past me. “Close the door.”

I complied and ushered him to the suites sitting area separate from the bedchambers. “What’s wrong?”

He grinned. “Nothings wrong. I just needed to ditch my escorts for a while. They get annoying.”

I motioned him to sit. “Do you want anything to drink?”

He shook his head. “I just want to relax, if that’s okay.”

I sat down next to my son. “It’s your palace, Your Royal Highness, King Marcus.”

He rolled his eyes at my formality. “Stop it. I’ve heard more than my fair share fake venerations today. ” His face took on a look of disgust. “Some of these world leaders are soooo annoying. On the surface they are acting all proper but I can tell they don’t respect me as a leader. To them I’m just a boy. They patronize me most of the time. Not blatantly enough to cause a political affront…but I can sense it through the Force! I’m already tired of the title and job.”

I gave him a warm smile. “I guess I am going to have to thoroughly scan the Vazy Princess for stowaways before I leave.”

Marcus chuckled. “Probably.” He gave me a quick glance before looking down at his boots. “I never found out if you were mad about what happened on Upekzar. You know, monitoring the time stream and sending grandpa out to help you and Ben.”

I shrugged. “No…as long as you are giving me and Zylie privacy.”

Marcus made a face. “Yuck. Don’t go there, Dad.”

I had to chuckle. “I’m glad you are looking out for me. If you ever foresee me being eaten by a large creature…please don’t hesitate to intervene.” I reached out and pulled him into a hug.

When we parted I noticed him chewing on his bottom lip nervously. “So…now that I’m King things can be different.”

There was a long silence between us before I spoke. “I know you want me to stay…and I would like to.”

“But…”

“But I have obligations to the Jedi and to Karrde’s trade organization.”

He smiled broadly. “I think I found a solution for that. I can make some very lucrative deals with Talon Karrde. Having continuous and copious shipments to Indupar will keep you coming back.”

I grinned. “I like that idea.”

“And meanwhile you said you might settle down if Zylie has a baby.” He hesitated for a moment. “How’s that going?”

I scoffed at his audacity. “It’s going great. Not that it’s any of your business.” I reached over and tussled his hair. I then thought maybe that was no longer appropriate to do to a King. I was relieved when he just laughed good-naturedly. “Be patient, Marcus. I want some time with Zylie as a couple first.”

He gave an understanding nod. “Okay.”

I picked up the remote and turned on the holonet. “Do you want to watch a vid or do you want to do a hologame?”

“A hologame. Let’s play Sith vs. Jedi…you can be the Jedi.” He grinned at me as he set up the holoprojector for hand movement controls. I stood next to him, arms out to my side as the gaming machine located our hands. I moved experimentally making sure the character projection followed my body movements. I reached down to my bathrobe belt and the character followed my actions, extending his hand and grasping his lightsaber. I then stood there with the unactivated lightsaber looking like an idiot while Marcus’ character—a huge and dangerous looking Zabrak Sith Lord—approached me with a red crossguard lightsaber. “How do I turn on my lightsaber?”

Marcus laughed. “Just flick your wrist.”

I did so and a blue blade extended from the hilt. Marcus turned to me and gave me a deadly grin. “Ready dad?”

I rolled my eyes. “I was born ready.”

Forty seconds later my character was missing his head and Marcus was doing his ‘I won!’ dance. Zylie heard the commotion and came outside in her pajamas and bathrobe. She reset my characters and took over for me. Thirty second later she thoroughly trounced my son at his own game. Ha! All that time she spent with Information Technology geeks in college paid off.

Marcus stayed for another hour before he said the royal guards would have a conniption if they noticed him gone from his room. I gave him a tight hug. He then turned to Zylie who kissed him on the cheek making him blush.

“I’ll come back to Indupar as often as I can,” I told him.

“I know.” He gave me another hug before he snuck out of our quarters.

I put an arm around Zylie’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze. “They grow up so fast. He is no longer the eleven year old boy that stowed away on my ship; he’s now King of multiple worlds.”

She reached around my waist and pulled me closer. “And you are still his father.”

“Yeah,” I said softly. I sometimes wish I was a normal guy with a normal life and a normal family…but that was not to be. I am Talon Marcus Tantiss, son of Mark Tantiss, altered clone of Luke Skywalker and retired Jedi Master. I am father to Marcus Odaj Indupar, King of the Indupar Crown Worlds. I am married to Zylie Karrde Tantiss, daughter of Talon Karrde, the man who killed the Emperor Reborn. My entire family consists of Jedi, former smugglers, Royalty and warriors.

A wide smile crossed my face as I realized I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I leaned down and kissed Zylie softly. “I can’t wait to see what the future holds.”

Falcon, Revanfan1 and Kahara like this.
  16. Kahara

Mar 3, 2001
    Favorite quote. :D Congrats on a great diary! Like Talon, I am eager to see what comes next in your fanfic-verse.

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great ending to a very entertaining and funny diary. Love to see the next one

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful conclusion. Talon with Marcus is so real and natural. I'm happy the ease between them hasn't dissolved with official ranks and titles. Like Marcus' reaction to the stuffed shirt patronizers. :p [face_laugh]

~

Thanks for finishing and sharing despite DRL issues. This diary has never failed to be a source of mega laughs and mush. :D [:D]

19. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    This has been wonderful, gal!!! I love your Talon. He's such a character. I'm glad that he'll have more time with his son now, hopefully. He deserves it. This has been such a fun ride, and I know DRL has been trying to keep you down, but you've done a wonderful job providing us with such a fun diary to read. I can't wait for more stories of the Tantisses. [:D] =D=

20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Bravo!!! =D=

Jedi_Lover and Kahara like this.
  21. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Great ending for the year! =D=

22. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thank you. I decided to keep writing about Talon for this year's diary.

Thank you. I hope I don't run out of ideas.

Thank you. I am hopeful that 2015 will be a great year. Things are starting to look up.

Thank you! Talon and friends have kept me sane for the last three years. It is nice to have a hobby to escape into.

Thank you! I heard you were going to write a diary this year also. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks! I appreciate you reading and reviewing!

Thanks to all my loyal readers and reviewers. It is nice to know people are reading this story. I really appreciate all the feedback!

Thanks again! @};-

JL

Kahara likes this.
  23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    That was a great way to end it for 2014. looking forward to it being continued in 2015 :)

24. jedi1952

jedi1952 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 15, 2007
    Oh wow, this years diary is finished! I didn't realize that as I have been following it over on ffn. Their PM/author alert system is reliable. TFN keeps forgetting my settings and I didn't realize this was finished!

I have so enjoyed all of your diaries. You have done a magnificent job of creating a 'verse and characters that one really grows to like. And it fits so seamlessly in the SW 'verse. Thank you so much for sharing all these diaries with us and I look forward to the further adventures of Talon and company in the 2015 diary.

Kahara likes this.
  25. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks. I started writing some more posts for Talon today that I hope you will enjoy. I need to work on them a little more before I post.

Thanks. I write the diaries over here first since it is part of the TFN Dear Diary Challenge. Sometimes I forget to post the story over at FFN. I am doing some catch up at the moment. Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate it.