main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Secret diary of Kaagi Adin DDC 2015 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2015.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Secret diary of Kaagi Adin
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: Saga
    Character: Kaagi Adin
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Kaagi Adin writes a diary during the clone wars
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Entry 1
    Devastated, I am devastated.
    Writing my last entry in my previous diary I was assaulted by terrible visions and lost consciousness. I wasn’t the only one to lose consciousness. I did when sitting on my couch in my apartment and writing.

Aaqu Maerhin was treating an initiate and he slid to the floor in his treatment room. Thanks the Force crèche master Rian Solma – who felt the same anguish but was able to stay conscious – was with Aaqu and the initiate. He went for help. Enga Mariss came and stayed with Aaqu until he regained consiousness. And Aaqu surmised immediately what had happened to me and came to my apartment with Enga and Rian Solma, after he had brought the initiate to the crèche.

We knew what was wrong when the first transports came to the Jeditemple with injured friends and bodybags.

179 Jedi died on Geonosis.

I have to go. We have lots and lots of patients and they are all looking …

RX_Sith and AzureAngel2 like this.
  2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    The healer's ward is going to be busy during the Clone Wars. Hope Kaagi can keep up.

As usual, I am watching this thread with emails enabled, so no TAGs required. :)

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! Lots of injured!! [face_nail_biting] Not surprised the Force-attuned healers lost consciousness.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    179 Jedi died on Geonosis.

I have to go. We have lots and lots of patients and they are all looking …

I hope they can save many precious lives... [face_praying]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  5. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    The Light Side took a hard hit that day. I like that your writing about that battle as it could been talked about more in the films but wasn't. Good to see you're writing again!

6. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Yikes. From the beginning, I had thought they were picking up on the beginnings of the Purge -- but in a way, it kind of was. That was a nasty battle and I could see it hitting the Jedi healers especially hard. Time is going to be really short there for a while.

7. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Terrible losses at the hands of evil.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for your kind words.
    Kaagi is going to see a lot of trouble during the clone wars

Entry 2

Puzzled by that ending of my first entry? That has to do with the patients that are clones. But first I will explain more about Geonosis and what that disaster brought us.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was investigating the assassination attempts on Padmé Amidala and during his search he stumbled on the missing planet Kamino. There he saw the breeding of clones on a massive scale. Kaminoans are cloners and breeding an army for the republic. They are fitting them with transports and weapons. Who ordered this?

Obi-Wan found out that Master Sifo Dyas ordered the army. And he found out more. He met the template for the clones and that guy – Jango Fett – was quite familiar being the assassin of Zam Wesell the Clawdite bountyhunter. Obi-Wan and Fett got into a fight. Fett escaped and was followed by Obi-Wan to Geonosis.

Mayhem happened in the form of Count Dooku.
    Yeah the guy turned Sith. And I think that happened almost ten years ago after the Naboo disaster where Qui-Gon Jinn lost his life. He left the order reasons unknown. Is Dooku the only Sith? No, I don’t think so. There must be another. Is Dooku the master or does he have a master?

Yes, Obi-Wan found out that the Geonosians were building a droid army. He was captured by Count Dooku and his Geonosian bug friends and sentenced to death. And who came to the rescue? Anakin Skywalker of course with Padmé Amidala, the senator he was protecting. Following them were Artoo and Treepio. They are two droids with the latter coming from Tatooine and quite an annoying type.
    The ‘rescuers’ came to Geonosis and were captured and sentenced to death too.

The Geonosian arena was the place of death. Anakin, Padmé and Obi-Wan could escape the horrible death of being mauled by fangs, stabbed by horns and pointy appendages. They fought their opponents the acklay, reek and nexu. Droideka’s and droids were next but Master Windu, accompanied by 200 of our order intervened. They were losing the battle when Master Yoda arrived with the clones from Kamino. Droid army against clone army, yeah a war has started.
    Dooku escaped after a fight with Obi-Wan and Anakin. They are…

Darth_Furio and AzureAngel2 like this.
  9. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More mysterious things are beginning to happen.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super synopsis of all the action around Geonosis and Kamino. =D= Then :oops: another interruption. :p

11. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Great summary. But what's the interruption this time?

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The story of Geonosis has more tragic for me now that I have seen it through the eyes of a medical person...

jcgoble3 and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  13. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    You can sense the frustration and almost the budding of anger through the entry. It's an appropriate emotion considering what happened to the Jedi that day.

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    There will be
    Emergencies;)
    You will see
    And he will be very busy

Entry 3

That was my pager and answering it I found Aaqu needing my help with the clone soldiers. If you have seen one then you have seen them all.
    They are all the same in- and outside from a medical point of view but.
    Yes they are humans and have certain different personalities after what they have been through.
    No fear for death, the Kaminoans must have erased that ability but they feel pain and they care for their injured brothers. They have friends among their brothers.

I don’t approve of this clone making.
    They are aging twice as fast as the template and bred for one purpose and that’s fighting. They are living beings fighting against Dooku’s droid army.

Ah yes Dooku. The Sith wounded Anakin severing the right arm just below the elbow. The healers – Vokara Che and her crew – fitted him with a prosthetic.
    No one thought about bringing the severed arm to the healers. Neuro-surgeons could have attempted a reattachment.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was injured too and he is staying now in the Old Folks home under the care of Luminara Unduli.
    Yup she took him to the Old Folks before we could get him into his usual room number nine. And maybe Obi-Wan persuaded her to release him as soon as possible.
    I didn’t see him or her when I was visiting Garry Errols to bring him some comics.

Garry expressed his disgust at the war. ‘Jedi are beings of peace. Let them negotiate and end the war.’

Drew Erolin was very annoyed. He said that with all those clones being the same inside you didn’t need a nutritionist to make different kinds of food.
    Hmm, this is an idea to test on our clone patients. I saw those packaged meals in their utility-belts. MRE’s – meals ready to eat – they are called. No culinary taste in those pills at all.
    I have to go.

15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Kaagi perfectly expresses my thoughts on the ethics of an army of clones bred to fight a war.

And Obi-Wan avoided Kaagi this time, but can he avoid him the next time?

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    He sounds really annoyed by the end of the entry. Obi-Wan reads comics?! Nice :p

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ah yes, clones and their personalities and friendships. :) :) The rapid aging is a very, very big issue! :( Yes, they should have tried neuro-regeneration, I'm thinking. [face_thinking]

18. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Anakin was destined to have a robotic arm just like he would become more machine than man.

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Garry expressed his disgust at the war. ‘Jedi are beings of peace. Let them negotiate and end the war.’

I sometimes wish that the Clone Wars never happened at all. :D

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No
    All beings do
    Yeah but with Che and her crystals:rolleyes:
    He was and this was the first step

Entry 4

Going was getting decent meals for our patients. We have them in the restaurant of the healers’ ward and if we run out of them I order them from my favorite restaurant named Serinka’s place.

Drew Erolin is wrong. Clones do enjoy the different kinds of food. We had fun giving our recuperating patients different and very enjoyable meals from Serinka.

The Jedi cook was very pleased when the clones – after being released by us – came for recipes to his kitchen. I only hope he doesn’t demonstrate his pancake making.
    That usually ends up in disaster with the fire-guys coming to his kitchen.

Today the last clone soldier was released. And I heard him discussing the MRE’s with his friends and some Jedi.

This evening I went to Serinka.
    The cook told me that he had been very busy sending recipes to supplies.
    ‘MRE’s were something no being would have to eat’ was what he said after giving me my veggies and soup. ‘And those Kaminoan scumbags should swallow the MRE’s or stick them up to whatever’
    Serinka was using words I won’t repeat but he sure is upset with the Kaminoans breeding living soldiers to be used as fodder on the battlefield.

AzureAngel2, RX_Sith and jcgoble3 like this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Like Serinka's outspokenness and the clones enjoying different foods. :)

22. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    [face_laugh] at the pancake making. You know you're a bad cook when the fire alarm is your signal that the meal is done. :p (Which is why I rarely cook. ;))

I have NEVER heard a nice word about an MRE. Especially from my friends in the military. [face_sick]

And yes, Serinka is right that that is wrong.

23. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    MRE's are the worst possible food imaginable and that's being kind. At least Serinka cooks better food.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Serinka was using words I won’t repeat but he sure is upset with the Kaminoans breeding living soldiers to be used as fodder on the battlefield.

After reading this, I rolled all over the floor with laughter & caused my husband to come running into the living-room to check on me... :p

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    There were all sorts of moral issues with the creation and use of the clones for the war. It was disturbing because it was throwing life away. It was cheap. Another thoughtful entry.