main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT MESA, JAR JAR!!! (PT & OT | Humour)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ewok Poet, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Title: MESA, JAR JAR!!!
    Author: POLLO DORKS, edited by Ewok Poet (for readability, you know!)
    Characters: Jar Jar Binks, Pollo Dorks, everybody
    Genre: Humour, angst, hurt/comfort, torture, crossover, ALTERNATE LOONIVERSE
    Timeframe: A month or two after Revenge of the Sith WHOSA CAREN?
    Rating: PG-13 XYZ
    Summary: Jar Jar Binks is on a roll, no self-control, blowing up steam...of course, the roll has been made of wholemeal dusk corn flour, because he cares about his well-being.

Length: to be determined

A/N: ATTENTION, CRACK!FIC AHEAD. Currently a crossover with Harry Potter of 30 H's fame, Federico Fellini's Amarcord, The Princess Bride, South Park, Christina Aguilera lyrics...with more to come. All instances of purple prose are intentional; so is pretty much everything else. And please, leave Jar Jar alone!!!

HERE BESA CHAPTRA INDESS.

CHAPTRA UNA - LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET

Jar Jar wiped the remains of the Imperial advisor #58 from his tonguelightchainsaw and threw him off the edge of the protoplanetary disk in the Kuna's Eye system, which prompted an avalanche of mothered words coming from some really, really random loser on Maya Kovel. He did try a piece beforehand, but it didn't taste anything like fish, so eating the Human supremacist was out of question.

"MY KILL EVERYBODYS! MY REVENGE PALPATINE!" the Gungan senator wailed uncontrollably, his third eye flashing on the tip of his tongue. The eye barely managed to catch a breath, as it was nearly suffocating under the weight of the tonguelightchainsaw.

An asteroid flew by, carrying a Human, his eyes glowing yellow. He was a youngling, it seemed, and he was assertively standing by the corpse of something that looked suspiciously like Yoda, but Yoda usually had a head and wore something less revealing, yet stylish. Jar Jar did not approve of this dead creature's rags. In his own upcoming Jarjaric Empire, there was to be a set of laws on modesty.

"WHOSA YOUSA?" Jar Jar said, said, said, said, said.

"My name is Harry Potter! You killed my father! Prepare to die!"

"MY NO KILLED YOUSA FATHER, NUTSEN! YOUSA IN WRONG STORY!" yelled Jar Jar, his angst slowly beginning to crumb the protoplanetary disk he was standing on. "BUT MY KILL YOUSA."

"Come at me, bro!" asserted Potter, "I have chumpits, and my beloved guitar, the Kriffslayer!"

"WHATSA GUITAR? AND WHATSA KINDA NUTSEN NAME IS KIFFMEYER?"

"The name Kügelschreiber had to be censored for your *beep* world, because your galaxy just cannot handle the cruel *beep* reality of mine, you *beep*. I am going to *beep* the *beep* out of your pathetic *beep* of *beep*. *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

"YOUSA NOW SOUND LIKE R2-D2...JAR JAR'S UPCOMING EMPIRE PROHIBITSA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! YOUSA MUSTA BE PUNISHED, IMMEDIATAMENTE!"

Courageous beyond the limits of his very limited otherworldly planet, Harry Potter prepared his Kingvoucher and channeled its energy from the dimension that screamed of nought etc etc.

"JAR JAR, LOOKSA TO THE LEFT!" Pollo Dorks yelled panically. The young journalist from Otoh Gunga was standing next to his master, determined to document his story. Binks looked to the right, because he never knew what's left. He narrowly escaped the first bout of Force lightning from Harry Potter's Kinderhammer.

"JAR JAR, MY TOLD YOU SO!" stressed Dorks. Deeply inside his empty abdomen and his tight chest, Jar Jar knew that Pollo was right; so he decided to be more careful. Concentrate. Hibernate, but only for one golden second. This blink of an eye allowed him to channel more energy than it was theoretically possible to. There was to be mayhem. And what mayhem!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Harry Potter, desperately holding onto his lifemate, the Knockwonder.

But it was too late.

His fate was sealed.

Jar Jar summoned great balls of fire out of practically nowhere and screamed for all of his specimen lost to the inevitability of time passing. He directed the fireballs to Harry Potter, who got on his knees and tried to block the certain doom using the Kleidhänger. Within a minute, a rain of cans containing first-class Harry Potter preserves fell on the planet of Maya Kovel, hitting the same random loser once again.

Kuna constellation exploded marvellously and then reformed, for the Gungan superbeing had the ability to bend the time-space continuum. Strangely, it reformed in the shape of Jar Jar Binks' own head, with two young blue giants serving as its eyes and one yellow dwarf serving as its bling-bling tooth; for a newly-formed planetary system has got to have some swag.

Only now, when he willingly and responsibly reformed the Thin Disk to his liking, he realised that the below-lying Moddell sector was not big enough for both him and King Gorneesh of the Mighty, Mighty Duloks. As he was on his way to banish the forest moon of Endor to the dimension of flatcakes' infernal torture; he realised that another voice was speaking inside of him. This voice was softer than soft, lyrically sharp to the point of sheer perfection and it spared the life of a bunch of Strutters as well, as they had already spotted the newly-formed constellation in the dark of the sanctuary moon's night and had begun to chant "Tisk, tisk, tisk! Tacky, tacky, tacky!"

"SHUTSA UP, YOUSA MISERABLE PRODUKTSA OF TWISTED MERITOCRACY!" Pollo Dorks was clearly annoyed, as his Master needed to concentrate. Once the Strutters ducked their pretty heads in the sand of the meadow they were residing on; Jar Jar could finally concentrate and channel more spirits from outside of the known realm. And they were speaking to him, loudly, letting him know what he was missing in his near-perfect lifetime of absolute dominance.

"VOGLIO DONNA, VOGLIO DONNA!" yelled Jar Jar, his sexy voice echoing as far as the plannet Csilla in Unknown Regions, where they immediatelly banned him on radiophonic devices.

"JAR JAR, DATSA NOT A KNOWN LANGUAGES!!!!" Pollo Dorks expressed his concerns for his spiritual leader's well-being.

"GAUDEAMUS IGITUR, LOREM IPSUM, VOGLIO DONNA!" Jar Jar continued to wail, clearly in trance. Young Pollo shrugged and, in order to escape the fate of all 58 advisors, the protoplanetary disk and Harry Potter, he took a deep breath and calmed down.

His basic instict leading him, Jar Jar activated the hyperspace device on his back, and with his miserable pawn barely holding out to the edge of his trousers, thus revealing a tiny bit of his rear-end, he made the hyperspace jump towards the top-secret location; where he saw HER. He activated the brakes and narrowly escaped hitting a starcruiser carrying a group of attractive Hutt hostesses to Bespin.

And there she was. Right before him, in all her beauty.

SHE was clearly perfect. And shiny, like one of those disco balls on Coruscant. And she was as big as the moons of Coruscant.

"WANTSA FORM A BABBY WITH MESA?" he begun to court the beauty, but she could not hear him. And then he realised that he needed more energy.

"POLLO, QUITSA WRITING ABOUT HOW GREAT MESA BE, MY NEED MOTIVATIONAL CHANT TO TRANSFORMSA!"

Young Pollo shrugged once again, realising the situation was calling for him to do something he was not particularly keen on.

"MEGA JARJAR,
    MEGA JARJAR!"

The third eye on Jar Jar's tongue blinked red, yellow and, eventually green. He was ready. He begun the transformation. Pollo continued his curious chant, his eyes closed and barely visible inbetween his delicate eyelashes.

"MEGA JARJAR,
    MEGA JARJAR!"

"Is this really necessary?" asked the Force ghost of Quinoa Gin, who suddenly appeared floating in space, proud of his newly discovered skill, but nobody really cared about him, so he frowned and jumped back to the Neitherworld.

"MEGA JARJAR,
    MEGA JARJAR!"

Pollo was out of breath. He opened his eyes and realised he was standing on a single button of the vest of his now gas giant-sized Master and Spiritual Leader. He was enthusiastically shaking with excitement!

"WANTSA FORM A BABBY WITH MESA?" Mega Jar Jar asserted to the woman of his dreams, with newly-found confidence in his voice, which was now a bass-bariton.

There was no response. Jar Jar realised that SHE might have taken offense. Tears begun to roll down the sensitive skin of his bemused face.

And then she spoke. To his horror, it was the voice of Darth Vader, the Sith lord!!!!

"Get off that thing!" Dork Waiter moaned gently, with a hint of understanding creeping out of his synthetic voice, "Mesa totally understanda yousa frustration, but yousa going to spoil it! We didn't even begin building it yet and yousa already on top of it. Not cool, by any means!"

Jar Jar was puzzled. He did not know that the Dork Lard of the Sheet could speak some Gungan-Basic, because the time he spent on Naboo prior to his stint as a senator was traumatic, to the point of tearing out the tiniest bits of his, tormented, tortured soul he lost long before this broadcast even started.

"YOUSA SPEAK MY LANGUAGE. THEREFORE, MY SPARE YOU. BUT MY NEED A LIFEMATE. IF MY CANNOT HAS HER, YOUSA CAN FIND MESA ANOTHER. NOWSA!"

Dam Geiger knew women. And he knew that having a relationship with a high-profile figure such as mr. Binks would expose Death Star to a lot of unwanted publicity, as She was a secret project after all. So, he had to think of something else, both to please Jar Jar and protect Her.

And there it was, floating above his head. AN IDEA.

"Execute order 42." Dorm Cider desperately addressed his minions through comlink.

"WHAT is order 42?" asked Admiral Motti, with legitimate concerns over the tense situation clearly audible in his manly-man voice.

"I DON'T HAVE A KRIFFIN' IDEA, JUST EXECUTE IT. THIS NUT IS GOING TO KILL EVERYBODY!"

Motti shrugged and addressed all of the clone and non-clone commanders, his voice shaking with terror.

"ËXECUTEOOÓØRDER42NOWNOWNOW!"

Jar Jar Binks was waiting, his feet resting on his home planet Naboo killing everybody with toxic gas and his tongue seductively licking the virgin beauty of the planet Aurea, who then asked him to back the kriff off, which immediately prompted him to chew it and blow balloons.

The wait was getting long and he was looking at Coruscant, wondering if he should make a ring out of it, or more teeth bling, depending on what was in fashion.

And there she was. MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE DEATH STAR.

"MESA CALLED JAR JAR BINKS. MESA FORM A BABBY WITH YOUSA AND THEN MESA AND THOU BABY REVENGETH EVERYBODY."

"Oh, dear." fumed Zonama Sekot, "I know I was destined to handle some quite horrible guys in far future, but they were nothing like this insensitive, uncultured, nerf-herding cretin."

"ROSES RED,
    VIOLETS HAS NO EYE,
    WILD SPACE BEAUTY,
    MY WIFE YOUSA BE
    OR YOUSA GONNA DIE."

"This is not OK, Jar Jar and you know it. If you wanna be with me, you know there is a price to pay..."

"YESA?"

"You need to be a true gentleman. You know, be nice. I demand you ask for help, as I should not be dealing with your unpleasant manners. NOW."

"DISA NOT TRUE."

"Yes, I am afraid it's very true, for you don't even know my name. You don't know what I like. You have no idea what turns me on. You have never asked me about my childhood and my family."

A storm rolled over the planet's light side, currently being illumunated by the bright star of Corell. Seemingly, a tear of gigantic proportions rolled down Jar Jar Bink's face, rendering it even more sensitive and in desperate need of a facial treatment and proper skin care.

"I will give you ONE STANDARD WEEK, Jar Jar." Regina Spektor said, gramatically correct, in an overwhelmingly dramatic manner, "ONE STANDARD WEEK."

The words of Zonama Sekot echoed.

And echoed.

And echoed.

Not willing to accept the harsh reality of his immediate surroundings, Jar Jar thought of Gungan mud.

2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    ...What the hell did I just read? XD

Chyntuck, Kahara and Ewok Poet like this.
  3. ThreadSketch

ThreadSketch Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2013
    I think I'm scared now. Really, really scared. [face_worried]

:p

4. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Okay, Ewok Poet. You can stop trying to open a portal to the nether dimensions any time now.

Really.

Poet? Poet?

Somebody?

Anybody?

[face_hypnotized]

My name is Pojjee Flittertwerp and I'm here to be rescued from whatever this is...

Chyntuck, Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  5. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    So you found some tasty hallucinogenics and did a binge watch of some movies and came up with this? Awesome. :cool:

6. skygawker

skygawker Jedi Knight star 3

May 25, 2014
    "tounguelightchainsaw." You're really hitting the Thirty-H's-esque mark :p

Chyntuck and Ewok Poet like this.
  7. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Wow, this is definitely some kind of virtuosic. Mega Planet-sized Jar Jar... what a concept. :p Where even to begin... well, I guess I'll start by saying I'll be interested to see how far Jar Jar gets with this whole courting sentient planets gig (Z. S. has standards, unsurprisingly). And it's fun to see your Gungan Reportad in on the fun as well. He makes a good "straight man" to our zany planet-sized senator. :D

8. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Boo-hoo, nobody noticed my favourite bit, the one where Jar Jar confuses dead Doby (from the second chapter of original 30 H's) with Yoda and then realises that "Yoda usually had a head". :( But either way, thanks for comments. A special chapter 1 1/2 coming later today and a regular one is in works.

ART.

YOUSA NEVER BEES SCAREN OF ART! YOUSA FROM ART SKOOL, MOOEY MOOEY.

YOUSA SPAKE. :eek:

PROBABLY.

In all seriousness, I was never even drunk. This is natural.

It was such a heavy thing to put on Jar Jar's tongue, but when one wants to be a hero, one has to sacrifice ALL. No exception. We know that tongues are the true sign of beauty in Gungan culture, but yeah.

POLLO BEESA BERRY STRESSED WHEN WORKEN WITH JAR JAR. BERRY, BERRY STRESSED. BUT DATSA WHATSA HE NEEDEN FO HISA CV.

9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    SPECEL CHAPTRA 1 1/2

This is a non-competing entry (it was one minute too late, posted at midnight EST and the deadline was 11:59 EST) for the April Fools' Mod!Challenge. It's not canon in the established MESA, JAR JAR!!! continuity, because I care about details so much. The story features a bunch of people's OCs, two Canon and one Legends character. Everybody is extremely OOC.

• It must be exactly 684 words
    • Include a useless multi tool
    • the word "SHAZAM!"
    • an oversized bean

"YOUSA ALL GONNA DIE!"

Jar Jar looked around the cargo hold of the suspiciously dirty Nubian ship he spat out when he chewed up Xyquine II, while bored, in his megalomanic quest to become far more threatening than the Emperor, who went in hiding into the very centre of the Galaxy.

"MY FINDEN YOUSA!" he turned on his giant mixerjuicerblastersonicmop, but it blew up, immediately. Then he tripped over his own tongue. Because it was dark.

"What kind of an Inquisitor is this when he can't even find the light switch? Nothing is as well-done as it would be at home." This was said in a Nydringian accent, Jar Jar wondered if Nydringia tastes as sweet as the planet he just ate.

Somebody turned on the light. Jar Jar was now face-to-face with a brown-haired Human female wearing plain workclothes that did not go well with the star-shaped pendant around her neck.

"You found us, now what? Do we die or something? And you're not an Inquisitor, you are an idiot...and I always wanted a heroic death if I'm to go at this young age. That's what they taught us in school...that and ramships. Oh, kriff, I just accidentally shared the plot of something that won't happen for a couple more decades!"

Jar Jar was annoyed with this girl. He tried to Force-choke her, but all he managed to do was stick his fingers into own nostrills. Then he looked at the rest of his hostages.

A bug-eyed creature in a pink kimono was holding the hands of a red-blonde haired woman with a jetpack who was wondering what the jetpack was for and why she was wearing knee-length socks and pigtails. A man in a lab coat was next to a frightened, attractive olive-skinned woman. A nerdy-looking girl with pale blue eyes was desperately clutching on to her datapad, hiding it from a very curious Bimm with crutches. Jar Jar knew only one thing - that they all annoyed him and that he needed to dispose of them immediately.

A Hutt with heavy make-up and a mirror just threw their captor a blank stare.

"I wish Darth Maul was here, too, he's hot." exclaimed the Hutt, winking at the captor. Jar Jar wasn't sure if he was horrified or flattered.

The short male Human with spiked jet-black hair was not amused.

"If you're to kill people, can you do it someplace other than Black Mornings? I paid for it from my first royalties and it holds a special place in my heart, you kriffin' nerf-herder!"

"MY HAS NO NERF FOR YOUSA! MY KILL YOU FIRST!"

The olive-skinned woman stepped out. "Jar Jar, would you like some Gungan mud? I know you like Gungan mud!"

"She sure picked the bribing tactics from me!" the older Human male in a lab coat whispered to girl with star pendant, who then responded, "Yup, that's how we would have handled this situation back at home, allright!"

"NO, YOUSA GONNA DIE! SHAAAAAAAAAAZAM!" Jar Jar's tongue transformed into a lightwhip.

The moment his whip nearly hit the face of the bug-eyed creature, the Bimm raised his crutches and mumbled something. Then the hostages disappeared.

The command centre was dominated by a woman with the body of an oversized bean who seemed to be trapped in a large pipe. Bad plumbing, for sure.

"Lydia, why did you teleport us?" asked the Bimm. "When I raise my left crutch, it means MORPHIN' TIME! We did not kill the singing Karkarodon yet!"

He left his rainbow helmet on floor, the others proceeded to remove their helmets as well. The bug-eyed creature was wondering why her uniform was black, while the spike-haired man wondered why his was pink.

"You all have a lot to learn before you become Power Rangers!" said the woman trapped in a pipe. Then she looked at her in-house staff, frightened beyond belief.

"A costume designer? When did I hire her?" wondered the womanlike creature in the tube, "Why is she an oversized cat...bear? And why is our inventor an oversized Shin-tzu...bear?!"

Everybody gasped. What a day!

CAST:

Jar Jar Binks as Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa or whatev'
    The Keeper as Zordon
    Doria Vorr as Yellow Ranger
    Charon San Valorum as Pink Ranger
    Telfien as Black Ranger
    Glockel as Red Ranger
    Simon Kerević as White Ranger
    Ayesha Eskari as Blue Ranger
    Lydia Shelvay as Alpha 5
    Black Mornings, the Nubian ship, as itself
    Prof. Hypno in his Bimm form as *special* Rainbow Ranger
    "Shin-Tzu bear" as the resident inventor
    "The cat bear" as Ranger costume designer
    Bonvika the Hutt as herself, but apparently not a Power Ranger :(

NOTES:

The Keeper appears in Prisoner by leiamoody

Doria Vorr and Charon San Valorum appear in The Black Star by yours truly.

Telfien, Glockel and Bonvika the Hutt appear in a series of vignettes and shorts by Findswoman

Ayesha Eskari and Simon Kerević appear in Ἀνάγκη – Necessity beyond sway by Chyntuck .I did not ask to borrow them, but the author said it's allowed somewhere, so...boom!

Lydia Shelvay appears in Shark Kibble: The Datapad of Student ISBTECH 815761 by Kahara

Prof. Hypno is a GFFA-version of the character created for multiple other fandoms by TrakNar

Jar Jar and the "Shin-Tzu bear" are Canon characters.

The "cat bear" is a Legends character.

The unnecessary inclusion of my preferred SW couple at the end of the story is probably what you think it is.

Danifae, Chyntuck, Kahara and 5 others like this.
  10. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hee! [face_laugh] This is pretty darn fabulous—and how cool is it that you managed both to get in all this panoply of OCs (who are all perfectly recognizable ;) ) and the criteria of the mods' April Fools challenge! Nice work, there. :cool:

And there, indeed, are my girls. :D The Pippi Longstocking-like trappings you gave Glockel made me smile, because that character does indeed have definite (and probably obvious) Pippi influence, which you'll see when I introduce her younger self in later stories.

Very cool. Mesa looken forward to MOA SOOOON from this crazy, mixed-up 'verse! =D=

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] Bah ha ha.... That was crazy, which is perfect! :D

"Then he tripped over his own tongue. Because it was dark."
    This made me laugh so hard! I think it was the hard break between tongue and then adding the "Because it was dark". They way it read in my head was awesome!

Great job with the prompts and adding all that other characters too! =D=

Thanks for participating!

12. leiamoody

Nov 8, 2005
    How would you like a nice, long vacation in the White Heart Abyss? The Keeper has a deluxe room with various torture implements, and she just happened to read your version of her...[face_devil]

13. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    And GFFA Prof was made up on the fly. This is his third incarnation.

I had to keep from waking people up last night, I was giggling so much.

14. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    WHAT DID I JUST READ.

[face_rofl]

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I just have no words for the zaniness! =D= [face_rofl] Wonderfully hilarious! Yup, best humor needs to be a category again LOL

16. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    It does, indeed.

There is no comprehending the Jar-Jar-verse. There is only maniacal laughter.

Life is tough, Jar-Jar. :p

And yes, Lydia the nerd in the corner with her gadgets. That's my girl! [face_laugh]

17. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Oh. My. Goodness. You need to seek therapy for a fanfic overdose :p And the comments are just as hilarious as the story itself! [face_rofl]

*prompts Ayesha to start a Gungan mud fight with Jar Jar to see where this will go* [face_mischief]

18. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    MOOEY COMEN SOON.

Until then, thank you all and ENJOYEN DA WISDOM FOLLOWEN IN DISA REPLYS.

You sure meant to say mahvelous and not fabulous? :p

I am glad I got your OCs right and that my interpretation of Glockel made sense. Now she just needs some variant of a cuckoo clock.

And...you...you cracked Gungan basic. Then again, you cracked some Serbian cyrillic from my handwritten note, so...I should not be surprised at all. In fact, why am I even pretending to be surprised? MESA NOT SURPRISED, MESA FASCINATED.

Thank you! The idea with those two lines is to say the second one in an annoyed tone, in some sort of "well, duh" fashion. Did you read it that way in your head?

I will suck up to your Force sensitives and Naleiza's future hubby to avoid that. HA. WIN. XTREME WIN. MADE OF WIN.

MESA NOT SORRY FO THOSE PEOPLES.

And I hope the GFFA Prof is still eligible for what I'm planning. He's awesome.

WHAT JUST READEN MESA? WHO YOUSA? WHAT BESA DA MEANING OF LIFE? [face_cow]

Glad it made you laugh. And yeah, totally! The only problem is that we all grasp humour differently. E.g. the two stories that competed were both really cute and fluffy, but I don't see any of them as funny ha-ha. *shrug*

Whose? Jar Jar's own while on a clear power trip? [face_thinking]

Now that I know she's a Force-sensitive, who knows, maybe she made Jar Jar hurt himself twice in such a short story. :eek: BAD LYDIA.

#fridgehorror

Just for fanfic overdose? Hmmm...YOUSA BESA TU KIND. :p

I am pretty sure the said fight would result in Jar Jar catching the mud in his mouth or trying to make Ayesha fall in love with the Death Star as, by his insane troll logic, that's got to be a way to save her. O_O I mean, my insane troll logic.

It's too hot here these days. Hehe, look, a pink elephant. [face_shhh]

19. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    CHAPTRA DUEY - THE FALLOUT!MAUL IN THE DISCO HOTEL

Zonama Sekot was waiting in vain, trying to start an intelligent discussion with a bunch of planets who were not listening, because other planets don't listen.

But Zonama Sekot desperately needed somebody to talk to.

For Zonama Sekot was missing Jar Jar Binks. Absence was making the planet’s heart grow fonder.

“I wonder what…he is doing right now…” Zonama sighed and had her living intelligence, Sekot, read a book to her.

"Oh, that's just what I wanted to ask you! Why am I losing my hair?"

That was the question that no one would be able to answer, even in the normal circumstances. Actually, everybody felt sorry, but no one knew what to say.

Michael was the one to melt the ice. "Zucchini! Lobster, zucchini, butter, butter!" He called Jacques to come to him.

Liz got it. "Jacques, he wants to apologise to you!"

"Apologise for what? And, who's that man?"

"Lobster!" said Michael with a shrug.

"Doesn't matter! Just say that you're sorry too. "

"All right, Mr. Lobster, I am sorry too. "

They shook each other's hand and sat down.

The sentient planet thought that this was the worst holobook in the entire Universe. Nothing could take her mind of Jar Jar and his sensual tongue. They had not kissed before they parted, and Zonama was regretting this muchly.

A couple of days had passed by, but it might have been millennia - Jar Jar was pretty sure that he had seen other galaxies moving away from his own, while he was contemplating what he had learned about manners and chivalry. There was, of course, another option: that rumours were spreading faster than the sublight speed of the hyperdrives and that, despite the hyperspace disturbance beyond the edge of the Galaxy, the other spiralesque dots of Universe's infinite beauty were now familiar with his plumber's butt and the tantalising fragrance of his feet.

At the same time, his desire to devour Zonama Sekot in a passionate act of love was not allowing him to think straight. He was a shadow of his former self and the said shadow had already been cast on the nearby planet of Bakura, causing each single piece of namana fruit to explode and the practitioners of Cosmic Balance to pray for the souls of their grand-grand-grand stepchildren.

Just as he poked the nearby sun with the tip of his finger in order to sterilise it after having accidentally pierced his tongue through Force, the Gungan noticed something approaching him.

Something menacing and furious. Something phantomagasmic and Sitholicious.

It was...

"DARTH MAUL!" Jar Jar interrupted the reluctant narrator because he was fed up with long descriptions with little to no purpose. His scream tore a wormhole between the Moddell and Bakura sectors, as the fallen Sith assassin hid himself behind the Kuna constellation, obviously ignorant of the fact that it was now shaped like Jar Jar's head. Or maybe he just didn't have an eye for details.

The two of them exchanged a bunch of angry looks, superlasering each other.

"YOUSA NO SPAKEN BERRY MUCH. DA ABILITY TO SPAKEN MAKEN ONESA INTELIGELLY, MESA SURE YOUSA KNOWEN DAT." Jar Jar offsided disparingly.

"Okay, I may as well speak, though I am supposed to be antisocial because that's what's cool! I am here to avenge a Human male by the name of Port-a-Potty!" Darth Maul kuildebocked fluctuatingly.

"YOUSA MEANEN HARRY POTTER? DA UNA WHO TRIEN TO KILLEN MESA WITH HIS KLINGHOFFER AND NOW BESA CANS?" Jar Jar c'sewed hosgrilgly. He had no time for this. He absolutely and totally had no time for this.

"Don't you correct me. EVER!" Darth Maul conceived starchyly. "Come out of that intergalactic space, I dare you to!"

"MAKEN MESA!" Jar Jar guanked very prudently.

Darth Maul moved the shy, blushing moon of Trindello out of its orbit, in order to demonstratively reveal his entire physique. By doing so, he caused a bunch of illegally-harvested timbre to hit the same random loser on Maya Kovel as it always would have.

Jar Jar stovamped glacierly in the bructuval sngience of his trwhnops.

For Darth Maul had no legs.

He had a pair of scantily-clad leg lamps!!!

"HOW WUDE, DARTH MAUL. YOUSA WEAREN PUMPS AND FISHNET SUCKLINGS. HEAR, IN MESA JARJARIC EMPIRE, BESA A STRICT, MODEST DRESSCODE. MESA NOT NEED HARRY POTTER'S KNICKERBOCKER TO BEAT YOU!"

Darth Maul frowned. All that slut-shaming was triggering his anxiety.

"You are such a kriffslider, Jar Jar and you know that. Do you even know what it takes for a Zabrak male to be emancipated? Do you know how hard I had to work for these leg lamps? Do you know what I mean? Also, these are stilettos, not pumps, you useless cretin!”

Darth Maul sat on the Sistermoon, the third moon of Endor, seductively crossed his leg lamps and lit them up, making a bunch of Ewoks bow to him from the second moon; until they spotted the sheer horror of shamelessly suggestive Sith tattoos in a very wrong place.

Jar Jar was not impressed.

"YOUSA THINKEN DAT MESA NO HAVEN DA SAME? PFFFT."

With that words, the admirable Gungan terrorist flashed.

The tip of his tongue, previously sporting a tonguelightchainsaw.

Now clad in a leg lamp covered in a thick woolly stocking and a plastoid slipper.

“MESA MODEST! MESA HAVEN VALUES!”

The two were ready for the big standoff.

Jar Jar looked at the numerous suns.

“MESA GONNA MAKEN HIM AN OFFER HESA CAN’T REFUSE.“ he proclaimed pipettely.

“What?” Darth Maul almost dropped his red saberstaff. “Are you talking to me?

“NO. MESA PRACTICEN MESA LINES FOR DA NEXT INSTALLO OF ‘YOUSA DA BOMBAD’. DUH.”

“Oh, please, I have been to Naboo and…and…oh, dear Force, I said Naboo!”

Jar Jar watched Darth Maul panic. The word “Naboo” must have meant something to him.

“Nööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö.” He cried.

“YOUSA NOW CHANELEN DARK WAITER, HE NO LIKEN DIS! HE FORCE-CHOKE YOU!”

Jar Jar had no mercy for one more emo in his life. He removed the underwear that was drying itself using the Monsua Nebula’s radiation in order to get rid of all the bacteria from his long earstalks and used the super-flexible hanging rope and durasteel pegs to channel the dark side of the Force, in a way that amateur Darth Maul had never been capable of. He picked his newly-created lightrope and used it as a lasso to cut through the logs of Trindello that Maul was sending in his direction. With each single hit of the rope emitting Force lightning, the logs were turned into dominos and flying towards Maul.

“What on Dathomir is this swamphead doing?”

The numbers on perfectly-carved pieces of wood were getting smaller and smaller, until Maul ended with a blank domino stuck inbetween the front pair of his horns. He had read this in a story before, that had to be either death or rebirth, but he considered the author of the said story too stupid to believe. Now he was close to regretting it, for Jar Jar was writing his sin and his tragedy.

“MESA GOT YOU, DORK LARD! YOUSA NOW BESA BERRY BERRY DEAD! ANY LAST SPAKES?”

Darth Maul had no last words, but he had a desire for one last meal. Too bad that he could not reach to his home planet for it. Too bad that the domino clearly said that he was now a blank space.

And then, the emo Zabrak Nightbrother was dead. He was dead like a sarlacc outside of the armed bounty hunter tourist season, like a dianoga below a network of public toilets on Gand. All that remained behind was a pair of leg lamps.

Jar Jar was pleased. After Harry Potter, he got rid of a notorious Sith assasin. For there could only be one. And that was him.

However, he was in a bad mood. He had not seen his beloved Zordon Sectet was, for a while. He was not able to locate the Emperor Polyethylene either. And he was not happy for he lacked the ability to remember names correctly.

On top of it, he had a cavity on his unwisdom tooth. He quickly repaired it by inserting the dwarf planet of Megiddo in it, for it had lots of heavy metal, to the point some residents of nearby systems were calling it by exotic names such as “Metallica” or “Iron Maiden”.

And then he used Darth Maul’s stilettos to remove the extra planetary matter from his gums.

He could have used his own, but he felt that the tongueleglamp was yet to shine, in one final clash.

Or more final and semi-final clashes, depending on the format of the tournament.

Accuracy was never his strong suit.

20. leiamoody

Nov 8, 2005
    You can't suck up to all of my Force people. Meaithe is really, really jaded around living people, even though she's in a living body...Sibylla will just shake her head and laugh at you. :p

(How could you have known about Nalieza's future...oh, crap, did you actually read her entry over on the SW Fanon? Or did I leave bread crumbs somewhere around here? o_O)

See, Zonama just needs to start yakking it up with supernovae. Those little buggers don't shut up (they love nachos like FOR REAL, DUDE).

I mean, it's not exactly Shakespeare or Fitzgerald or...well, it's...what the hell is this?!​

Uhhh.....nope. Nuh-uh. Nosa waysa. Stopa deesa rightsa nowsa. :_|

No, really, tell us, what did we do wrong? Did we not make the proper amount of sacrifices to you, O Lady of the Ewoks? WHY ARE YOU INFLICTING THIS TORTURE UPON US?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

So you played with a Oujia board and called up the spirit of Lewis Carroll? :p

Do these leg lamps come with light-up garters? 'Cause that could be a really killer look for Mauly dear...​

Okay, so it just comes with a woolly sock/stocking...are they striped at least?​

So...in conclusion...I have absolutely no idea what just happened. Or is happening...say, are those go-go dancing Gungans over there in the corner...​

I'll just be over here (runs away from thread)...​

:p

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    As. If. [face_rofl] The post itself wasn't a scream of a hoot, then comes leiamoody 's review. [face_rofl] [face_rofl] I don't think I've ever read anything so uniquely hilarious!!!!!

22. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    I have no idea what I just read... Darth Maul in fishnet stockings and stilettos listening to Metallica? [face_dunno]
    I'm right behind you ;)

23. glitteryboots

glitteryboots Jedi Knight

Feb 18, 2015
    My brain kept trying to read this like it would with an, er, normal boring story and then Harry Potter, Regina Spektor, Metallica, etc.

I'm not quite sure which parts to pick out, so I'm just going to comment that it's ART.

24. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    ROTFLMAO. Poet, that was pure genius. :p

I love Regina Spektor and Metallica! :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  25. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Whoo boy, was that something! Like many of the others, I'm wondering what I just read. :p Poor Zonama Sekot, with her true love far away... sometimes a symbiotic intelligence is simply not enough to keep one company in just that special way—especially if it thinks it can properly cheer you up by reading literature like that (though it cheered me up, because it looks mooie familiar... ;) )

And we have quite the epic showdown between two extremely redoutable planet-sized entities—I'm guessing this Maul with the Christmas Story-style fishnet-clad appendages is also planet-sized, because how can a being fitting that description not be? Good on Jar Jar for laying down the law about his dress code; if PlanetSized!Emo!Maul knew what was good for him, he might have put on a decent pair of yoga pants, but he clearly didn't—with the result that he's now as dead as... oh my, this bit, I can barely even... "a dianoga beneath a network of public toilets on Gand" (and I have to imagine that's pretty darn dead). [face_laugh] Bottom line is, you don't cross PlanetSized!JarJar.

Miscellaneous thoughts and tidbits...

1. The dwarf-planet-filled cavity seems like it might be an homage one aspect of the story of the Rock Wizard from the Ewoks TV series. Maybe?
    2. "long descriptions with little to no purpose": I know well about these. :p Also, neat fourth-wall-breaking meta moment there!
    3. "Zordon Sectet" has a very Power Rangers sound to it. An interesting and fitting pet name for the beloved Z. S., somehow. :D
    4. "bructuval sngience of his trwhnops": This has got to be some kind of Easter egg, but I'm not sure what kind, if any. :p
    5. And the moon Trindello is, of course, a nod to your Sacorrian oeuvre! If the moon is "shy" and "blushing," it definitely seems to have a very different personality from its namesake. ;) (I'd link to him but I don't currently see him in your OC Index entry.)

Chapter Dee mooie soon, please? :D

leiamoody and Ewok Poet like this.