main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion THIS IS MADNESS - Your craziest fic ideas EVAR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ThreadSketch, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Okay. I was reading a couple of short stories by Annia Piet and Nyota's Heart, and it hit me. A story where Artoo is the marriage counsellor for Luke and Mara. C'm'on, that must be written.

2. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    Dewit. You know you want to...</Palpatine>

Juliet316 and Chyntuck like this.
  3. Annia Piet

Annia Piet Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2015
    If I were in marriage counselling and Artoo was our counsellor, I would do WHATEVER he told me. Because Artoo is always right and always saves the day. So I think this fic idea makes perfect sense! :D

4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    It is not Star Wars but a craziest fic idea I have is a Marvel version of the Addams Family using Daimon Hellstrom and Patsy Walker as Gomez and Morticia, Hank McCoy as Uncle Fester (always creating things and experimenting on himself, you never know if he will be human or some kind of beast, not to mention what colour his hair will be), Satana as the live in aunt and using Johnny Blaze, Jacob Russell and similar Marvel Horror characters as visiting friends of the family.
    For Pugsley and Wednesday I would probably have used OC:s.

I also would like to an a crazy theory: the Ewok and Disney's Gummi Bears are the same species. Think about it, they are similar in looks, have magic and can create technology out of wood that is highly advanced relatively to the world around them.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    That does not hold water, as Ewoks are primates who just happen to look like bears and Gummi Bears are anthromorphic bears. However, you give me an interesting idea: somebody should do an AU where Ewoks never meet the Rebels and the Empire and progress to medieval technology themselves. Could be fun!

Juliet316 and Gamiel like this.
  6. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Ah, but what really says that Gummi Bears really are bears and not just called that because they "just happen to look like bears " [face_clown] After all I have seen fics use less rational explanations to justify something crazy.
    The crazy follow-up to my crazy theory is actually that the Gummi Bears cartoon take place on Endor, on an another continent then the Empire and the Rebels landed on,

Juliet316 and Ewok Poet like this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I hope the Disney storyfolk never see this... O_O

This said, my ideas on what happens to Ewoks from the cartoon series and ROTJ after ROTJ are pretty crazy in their own right. Sadly, they are not going to see the light of the day until late 2015/early 2016.

Juliet316 and Gamiel like this.
  8. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    And when they become really technologically advanced, they become the cast of TaleSpin. :D Still want to do that SW/TaleSpin mash up. Having finished the Inquisitor Pony, perhaps this should be my next cracktastic fan art project.

Juliet316, Ewok Poet, Gamiel and 3 others like this.
  9. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    If you weren't already going to do this, I'd just do a straight-up transposition. The possibilities are endless, really... ;)

10. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Spin it, let's begin it, bear and grin it, if you're in it; you can win it in a minute if you spin it, spin it, spin it!

11. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    I could totally see the Sea Duck being a YT-1300 freighter. Modified, of course, but for some strange reason Baloo never had guns put on the damn thing... ;)
    (Italicized if it's a starship name, not the nickname of an aircraft, which wouldn't be... heh)

Or set it during the Cold War (SW:TOR)...that actually makes a lot more sense, given the plethora of factions and subtext both stated and implied throughout the game.

Edit: I'VE GOT IT! The protagonist of the Smuggler class...IS Baloo! And Rebecca Cunningham instead of Risha, while Kit Cloudkicker can fill in for Corso Riggs! Don Carnage can be the leader of a Sith-backed pirate gang, the Zembrians are the Mandalorians, and Louie's is a space station located somewhere along one of the less known smugglers' routes.

12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    It would be a huge irony if that got to be popular and if it turned into...I'd better stop here. o_O

13. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005

Frell! Now I've going to have that tune in my head the rest of the day!

TrakNar likes this.
  14. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    And now for something completely different because I managed to get out of the claws of that one.

Republic commando Coffee Shops AU,
    (Hot Coffee,Tripe Espresso, True Colombian, and Order 66 Macchiatos)

But think of it.
    Homerun is the café where all the sports students hang out, lots of comfy chairs, bookshelves sporting easy reading, music and loud laughter all the time. The upholstery is old and sometimes worn down; the furniture doesn't match; a TV is mounted in a corner so you can watch the games together.
    Kal, despite actually owning the thing, is running around serving pie and glacéed nuts and generally indulging his loud crowd, making sure everybody is feeling really at home. It's coordinated (has to be) chaos.

All the Nulls as football players with Dar, Niner, Atin, Corr and Jusik completing the team. Jusik being the odd one out, but totally loving to hang out with the cool kids. Besany is the resigned cheerleader who studies to become an auditor.

Vau's is all black leather, chrome and right angles. There's soft ambient music playing in the background and everything is tidy on the verge to sterile. If you don't have a good reason to move the coaster on your table, don't. Vau will be around to 'fix' it. Everything has a minimalist no-nonsense feel to it. Also has wifi because you need to log on to the university's library, obviously. Kal is actually surprised about this.
    The place is surprisingly popular with the girls. Half of the Homerun's crowd thinks it's because you can actually do some studying over there. On the other hand, everybody who doesn't understand that 'no' is a full sentence will get the attention of the huge Spanish Mastiff and also its owner. You stay in line or you stay out.
    The Mastiff is called Lord Mird-san because he is more high and mighty than anything. The girls naturally call him Lord Mird-chan and nobody gives a flying.
    Laseema s the one who finances her studies in accounting with stripping and probably ends up working part time for Vau before taking over his business. *snigger*

Parja as a student of engineering that comes over to fix the coffee machines in both places way too often. Vau is corroding everything with his excessive cleaning. And Skirata has hired a guy on rehab who can't remember what coffee or cocoa is, much less keep them apart. Parja does not mind because she likes him and when fixing the coffee machine also applies her talent to the guy. His name is Philip, but since he doesn’t like to be called his former nickname (reminds him too painfully of the guy he was) everybody has taken to dropping the 'l' from Phil.

Etain coming new to the campus. She's crushing hard on Dar and he's returning but both are awkward and new to the whole thing. So Dar taking her to the Homerun without warning. And she's all uncomfortable with the strangers and everybody loud and in good mood and mostly ignoring her and she can't stand it any more and flees. End up across the street in Vau's to cry into her coffee. Mird sitting silent guard. Then Vau suggests that for the relationship to work, she'd take Dar to a place she likes to be for a change. And she drags him into the Museum for Modern Art and he's all holy guacamole, what is all this stuff? Is this for reals and why is that room covered in cheese? He doesn't get a lick of it, but Etain is comfortable and happy and that is worth everything. Things go better then and he apologises for being a dick and such.

Then Starbucks moves in and tries to edge the two coffee shops out of competition. Price wars and all. Probably run by Palpatine with Dred Priest as barrista and Isabet Reau as the employee trying not to scare people off by simply existing.
    To be able to defend themselves against the coffee giant, Kal and Vau have to team up. In the end Etain saves the day with investigative journalism.

THE END.

Damn, I'm SO lucky to be rid of that one...

15. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I will share this since it was rather interesting and everything.

It would have been a fic that would have both made fun of and corrected the old Star Wars EU now designated as the Legends. Basically in the first book of LotF, or just before, the Coreillians or someone allied with them would have used a time travel device to snatch Anakin, Obi-Wan and a bunch of clones to help them fight against the Galactic Alliance. Somehow the masterminds captured Anakin and Obi-Wan's Force Ghosts as well and placed them in their younger bodies. I think I had the clones escape when Centerpoint Station was attacked while at least Anakin stayed to draw their attention but he later escapes when some ignorant Coreillians take him and whoever else stayed to the peace meeting. He helped foil the attack but escapes with his old lightsaber, destroys the braided prophecy thingy before reuniting with the clones and stealing the Falcon. At some point Anakin was going to kill Lumiya by holding her in place as he sets off an EMP grenade and before being captured throws himself off of the platform and free falls into a passing speeder. At another point Anakin was going to show Jacen the true nature of the Dark Side by ripping through his shields an forcing him to experience the emotions of the Dark Side. And before they return to the past Anakin's Ghost wipes or buries Obi-Wan and Anakin's memories of this adventure and orders the clones to never breathe a word to anyone; unless Anakin tells them to.

A few other details are that Artoo had come as well but those chips were pulled and Anakin could change his appearance.

I will NOT be writing this for several reasons: 1 too complicated in more than one place. 2 the books that I would be making fun of and correcting have no power over Canon. 3 I had a scene in mind with Anakin disguised in a female form going through some being's things trying to find a way to get them back to where they belong only for Luke in a regular disguise to come in to search as well and Anakin pretends that they were making out when a guard checks the office like room. It was meant it to be humorous with Luke being embarrassed that a woman that wasn't his wife told him to pretend to be getting hot and heavy and for Anakin to be grossed out since he isn't attracted to males and GhostAnakin is embarrassed since he was pretending to make out with his son.

All of you are now free to throw things at me for such a twisted scene.

jcgoble3, ekrolo2 and Goodwood like this.
  16. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    That is pretty goofy, Misty...thank goodness you came to your senses! :D

Lady_Misty likes this.
  17. chagrian_scavenger

chagrian_scavenger Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2015
    An in-universe version of A Christmas Carol, where Darth Vader gets visited by the ghosts of Dooku, Obi-Wan, Yoda and Grievous the night after the destruction of the Death Star.

18. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    Doo eeet! :D

19. chagrian_scavenger

chagrian_scavenger Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2015
    I wrote a couple of chapters, but unfortunately I lost the file when I was forced to completely reset my computer...

20. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    That is actually bloody brilliant. I'd read it.

DaenaBenjen42 and pronker like this.
  21. GuardianSoulBlade

GuardianSoulBlade Jedi Knight star 3

May 26, 2015
    I'm already writing my craziest fanfic idea, It's a Star Wars/Trigun crossover fusion fic. The Jedi's Chosen One isn't the Son of the Suns, but the Humanoid Typhoon. The Force pulled Vash the Stampede from his home planet and into the vast Galaxy. How can the Force be balanced when he refuses to kill? Join the $$60 billion man on his never ending quest for love, peace and his next box of doughnuts!

This is the character that gave us this glorious quote:
    "Mama, why does this keep happening to me? I haven't done anything wrong but I'm always in trouble and everybody's always picks on me, whado I do Mamaaaaa?" [Notices he's been crying on boxers] "Why am I crying in French?! AHH!!!"

Admiral Volshe and Goodwood like this.
  22. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    As a fellow lover of classic anime and Trigun in particular, I wholeheartedly support your endeavor, GuaridanSoulBlade.

Meryl Stryfe is totally into Vash... ;) ...what a tsundere.

23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Raissa Baiard 's Under a Dark Sky Leia learning about friendship, compassion and not being a bad gal by the Care bears.

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  24. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] [face_rofl]

Do it Gamiel!

My first thought was that this would not end well for the Care Bears-- Care Bear Stare vs. Sith Lightning? My second thought was Grumpy Bear, fallen to the Dark Side, as a Darth Maul-esque bear. He would go well with Inquisitor Pony :D

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  25. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    This is where Raissa Baiard draws a set of SW Care Bears, right?