main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 2.01-2.02 - The Siege of Lothal - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Apr 17, 2015.

1. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    he is like 30 years older.. what you were expecting? he will be around 50-55y.o.

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Okay, so by premier they only meant the trailer. As such, stick to the Season 2 thread and the main Rebels thread. Spoiler tags aren't necessary, but knock yourselves out if you want to use them.

EDIT: Nevermind, a little birdie informed me that the premier is in fact happening around 5 pm PST.

3. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    The sound of that double-bladed lightsaber may be the best lightsaber sound yet!

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  4. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    So when would the premiere air in UST?

5. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    Yeah I think we all know my thoughts on the female inquisitor.

6. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I doubt Barriss is the Inquisitor, she was not going Dark Side because she did not believe in either side's cause, I doubt she would believe in the Empire. Behind Rex I am pretty sure we saw Wolffe, who is the other clone? Echo possibly? Can't be Cody for multiple reasons, though I hope he comes back at some point. Jesse? Dogma? Boost? Sinker? Commet? Gregor seems like a good choice as well.

7. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    I hope Wolffe and the other clone introduce themselves as well.

8. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Looked more to me like an attempt at a dark twin to both Kanan and Ezra but I think the Maul-a-like and his apprentice Dhara (speculation only) will have been sent to track them down after fleeing Lothal after their near fatal encounter with Vader.
    I suspect Inqi2.0 seeks to prove himself better than his predecessor resulting in his defeat whilst his apprentice feels more a rival for Sabine than Ahsoka.
    Hiding her identity makes me think Dhara but if this character is introduced in the premiere it would probably be near the end and we'd only learn which is which in episode 2 if we're lucky!

So Vader in the premiere they barely escape and leads to them being hunted, what do you think?

jabberwalkie likes this.
  9. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Agreed, I think they'll end up cleaning themselves up after their initial introduction though. Definitely foresee them getting some nice new pieces of armor.

As long as Rex has blue and his dual pistols, I'll be happy.

10. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Like I said, screw TFA trailer, this was a trailer, and more so. I am more excited for season 2 than the movie. My eyes went to tears hearing that special someone from TCW .........from the 501st. Man this is what star wars really is....not that baloney we got from the Lando comic and the bland teaser to a teaser of another teaser and all that philosophical mumbo jumbo on what is canon and not. I'll take this any day. Today is a day long remembered.

11. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Spoils of war? :D

12. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Well TFA was a teaser trailer. Stop pitting the trailers against each other. It's not a competition LOL

13. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Sitting in line ATM.

The trailer. The hype. Uuuuugh it's too much!

14. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    How long until you guys at celebration get to see it?

15. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    The red carpet is at 4. The season finale is at 5. Premiere is 5:30-6:30.

16. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    I'll say it before and I'll say it again.

If anyone is there and gets the chance to ask a question, throw us a bone and ask about Maul. Last time I'll request this. I'd be eternally grateful for even a hint about it.

Beyond that, have fun, and give us hints about the no doubt soon to be amazing premiere.

17. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    You got to admit that season 2 was a trailer.....enough to add lead to that dead pencil....................................Nothing against TFA. Didn't find it thrilling, but this....man I've already watched it 5 times and each time I get stocked more and more

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  18. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    You're just beating a dead horse.

19. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Why did they have to choose that actor to do the voice of the Emperor? It sounds like the one from Robot Chicken.

20. snackynak

snackynak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 19, 2006
    One of the things I found a bit weird about the season 2 trailer, was how they're bringing both prototype a-wings and b-wings into the fold pre-ANH. But still no x-wings, Z-95s, or even y-wings. What's going on, I don't even know.

21. Rou-eru

Rou-eru Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2013
    when does season 2 actually start airing on tv?

22. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    We don't know.

23. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Hopefully soon.

24. Sandtrooper956

Feb 15, 2015
    I wonder how the people at celebration liked it (if they have seen it yet).

25. Rou-eru

Rou-eru Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2013
    from a post above, it supposedly started 10 minutes ago.