main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info Episode VII teaser trailer - it's here!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by DarthWilliams, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000

Kinda jealous here. The theater I saw Avengers at didn't show the trailer. I settled for watching the trailer on my phone after the movie.

It must have been so cool to see it on the big screen.

DARTH_BELO likes this.
  2. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I'm sorry you missed out. :( Maybe it was just shown in mine cos it was IMAX.

Not trying to rub anything in, but yes, it was cool. I'd never seen a SW trailer in such a way before!

3. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm eager to see these trailers after watching the movie, and then thinking "well I'm glad I didn't see this because I would have found out about that." I saw the The Phantom Menace trailer after seeing it and was glad I didn't see the double-bladed lightsaber or how Anakin and Obi-Wan would meet.

4. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    WOW! I would not be able to not watch even trailers.

I am not reading the leaking plot rumors etc, but official info is a must watch/read for me to pump myself even more before the premiere.

One question.. are you able to avoid everything? I mean, my Facebook news-feed was flooded with images after the trailer or Vanity fair photos dropped..

5. Bobatron

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't use Facebook for friends, but I browse around the site and through there and other sites I've come across a few images before quickly averting my eyes, so I haven't actually looked at them. I think I have seen/averted eyes from about eight images from the trailers, Vanity Fair and Celebration: Anaheim. Considering the cast that was revealed last year, I have "seen" pictures with four of those people. I don't know new character names, state of the galaxy, how characters relate to each other and I hope to keep it that way for the next seven months. Seven months... to not go blind and deaf, not die, not read the wrong thing.

DARTH_BELO likes this.
  6. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    To tell you the truth, not even the spoiler mongers know those things, so you're good for now. This production has been pretty tight. There is speculation but no credible info on a lot of that stuff. Good luck staying totally spoiler free. I am trying to avoid spoilers on the internet but there are a few things that I've heard due to the idiocy of some inconsiderate fans I've met in person.

7. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I applaud your will power (I would never be able to handle that), and I wish you much luck, especially when we get to November!!

"Your'e gonna need it!"

8. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    I just thought of something...

The only two SW movies I was spoiler-free were ANH (Or Star Wars as it was called when I saw it) and ROTJ.

ESB I was told the plot by some friends that watched it before I did. TPM I read the novelization before the movie. AOTC and ROTS I got spoiled silly in the forums @ theforce.net

I'm trying to really ignore the temptation to know more about the story. I already know too much due to information/speculation even on normal news outlets onlin

----
    When someone leaked the initial plot of ROTS I thought it was ridiculous fan-fiction. When I saw evidence (stills and other things) I was still skeptical. When I saw the movie it was as bad and cheesy as I thought when I first read the spoilers. Hopefully not knowing this time around will make it more enjoyable.

9. Forbidden Island

Forbidden Island Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 23, 2015
    This teaser is on it's way to being one of the most iconic ever.

10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I've seen the second trailer twice on the big screen and it didn't make a lick of difference to me — it's not like it's the damn movie.

11. Bobatron

Sep 3, 2012
    I hope everyone who felt bothered by this trailer but ended up liking the movie will learn from this and not watch the next trailers (of any movie).

12. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I like trailers.

TheYodaPagoda likes this.