main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions What Star Wars planet would you live on?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014

Who said that "normal" refers to people? They're basically a sect. The place looks cool and the capital city is on two rivers, which is rare on Earth, let alone in the GFFA. I was talking about the place. ;)

2. IG Lancer

IG Lancer Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 8, 2015
    Naboo probably was intended to be Alderaan, but when they made Leia's biological mother a princess they had to make some changes.

3. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I must be crazy BUT are there any particular planets that are not exactly 'friendly' or 'exotic' but rather wild and dangerous and violent - like even more so than Korriban or Malachor IV? So practically barren other than harsh unforgiving wastes and the most dangerous and violent of all animals kinda like Prehistoric Krypton where Doomsday was forced to survive and adapt ... I must be crazy but I wouldn't mind residing on such worlds in Star Wars - at least so one could 'CONQUER THEIR FEARS and SURVIVE ...'

4. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I could see myself retiring on Kamino. Lots to do there, training courses, Aiwha rides, beautiful architecture.

Then at the end I'll just implant my brain into a clone body!

5. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Well ... wouldn't investing in a Clone Facility on perhaps Byss also be tempting too? Given Palpatine did this in the EU ... and his 'Second Clone Army' of Spaarti-cloned Clones well also in Wayland ...

darskpine10 Kaminoans awesome? Interesting ... may I ask why you say that? Given I find them a little too strict and very rigid on their standards and very astute and well rather work-orientated and perfectionists and well SIGH ... like many ... MONEY LOVING VULTURES ...

6. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    But Kamino has the Kaminoans who are awesome!

Amoral and unscrupulous, but awesome!

7. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Hello again! On a side note - Kaminoans vs Muuns - whom would you rather live and work with? Given both are rather 'money-orientated' ... and both can be seen as 'aloof and emotion-less...'

8. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Muuns seem a bit more cold hearted, but I'm not sure.

They both have really cool designs though.

9. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015
    Hello again! Well put it this way - why did Darth Plagueis 'FORCE' a young Palpatine when he was still a Sith Apprentice to 'SHEE-VER' in the 'Frigid Naked Cold of Mygeeto...' given how 'Compared to Temperate Muunlist ... Mygeeto is Ruthless and Uncompromising...'

10. Jedi with a TARDIS

Jedi with a TARDIS Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 4, 2013
    Naboo - they seem like they'd have homes that are nicer for less money than the rest of the planets. And better job opportunities without having to sell your soul to a Hutt. Maybe work up enough savings to get a sweet penthouse on Coruscant like Padme so I could catch a show. Phantom Menace of the Opera anyone?

11. The Sith Camp

Mar 10, 2015

Hmm - well Naboo then again also - according to the Darth Plagueis novel - had next to fine artistic tastes they had quite some Plasma Energy reserves - something that Cosinga Palpatine was hesitant and opposed to selling or opening up Naboo's trade with ...

And then again given how Palpatine himself was born to wealth in House Palpatine ... although he did remark '"House Palpatine is wealthy, but not nearly as wealthy as some of the other houses, and not nearly as influential with the King and the electorate, despite my father's attempt to take a leadership position with the royals. He lacks the political acumen needed to elevate our House to a position of true entitlement, and along with it the awareness to recognize that the time has come for Naboo to exploit its matchless resources and join the modern galaxy. Instead, he and his cronies, in complete political ineptitude, want to keep us caged in the past."
    Still - indeed - living on the fine and luxury eh?

Oh and darskpine10 - when you remarked 'but Kamino has Kaminoans who are awesome! May I ask though - but if you or should you pick Kamino ... wouldn't you find the fact at Tipoca City everyday's gonna be 'stormy' and there's nothing but bland colours given the Kaminoans have rather austere tastes ... well their form of art being different from perception of many species ... atleast there's the choice of Temperate Muunlist or the Frigid Unforgiving and Uncompromising wastes of Mygeeto ... On a side note - has anyone considered any of the other Separatist Leader's homeworlds? I mean sure there's Muunlist I've mentioned, Mygeeto, and ofc everyone's hated species somewhat - there's Cato Nemoidia and its Purse Worlds ... and then again next to Geonosis ... has anyone considered General Grievous's homeworld Kalee? Afterall home to the proud and fierce warriors of the Kaleesh Alien species!

Or ... WATT TAMBOR'S HOMEWORLD? SKAKO?! >:D

It would be cool to see what's like to be on the Methane-rich world of Skako ... though you'd need a gas mask and Environmental Suits though ...

12. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It's not always stormy on Kamino, see Arc Troopers or the good ending of TFU II.

I quite like the Kamnioan's art style, with smooth lines and limited palette.

13. Jedi with a TARDIS

Jedi with a TARDIS Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 4, 2013
    Sort of a spacey modernist style, huh? I can see that.

14. Straudenbecker

Straudenbecker Jedi Master star 3

Nov 22, 2015
    Nar Shaddaa, that moon is interesting, and the stakes can be high.

15. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    Taris (pre-Malak bombing)

16. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I'll take a vacation to Lehon. It's a beach world.

17. Benster7703

Benster7703 Jedi Knight

Jan 8, 2018
    Id say OT era Alderaan. Don't warn me about the death star. I'm 100% fine with the Empire using their superweapon to emd my suffering.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    1. Alderaan
    2. Naboo
    3. Saridona Prime
    ;)

19. GnastyGnas

GnastyGnas Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2017
    Definitely Naboo and/or Coruscant.

20. The Ganner

The Ganner Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 20, 2015
  21. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Always liked the idea of Nar Shaddaa. A lawless playground.

For the quiet life, I would opt for Mon Cala (probably in one of the cities built on the surface).

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  22. LordDallos

LordDallos Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2016
    Onderon always appealed to me.

23. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    I always liked the idea of Iziz. Something about a giant walled city sounds really comfortable to me.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  25. LordDallos

LordDallos Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2016
    Yeah. And it just seems relaxing.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.