main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion THIS IS MADNESS - Your craziest fic ideas EVAR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ThreadSketch, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    You know me too well, Ewok Poet.

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Since this is only our second or third exchange ever, I guess that's an über-compliment. :eek: :p

3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I have sadly only the most basic knowledge about Care Bears so I can not really do it. That is part of what makes it so crazy.

I could maybe try to do one with Lady Vader and My Little Pony but then I would need a slave driver to keep me focused.

Maybe if I just did the end scene, with a Leia who after her episode with the ponies have begun to doubt the sith teaching....

B.t.w., my inspiration for this crazy idea was this comic from http://waitingforthet.tumblr.com/
    [​IMG]

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    They're often cited as Nelvana's best work which - understandably - annoys me. But they're fun for those who don't like noir in their cute cartoons.

5. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I have two, which honestly don't seem nearly as crazy as all of these.

First one - Boba Fett, Max Rebo, Handles, and the Doctor. They get stuck on a planet where the only sentient life is a tribe who thinks Max Rebo is their great prophet, but the Doctor and the TARDIS are Max's downfall. It sounds benign enough, but it's one of those things that the more you think about it - the crazier it gets. I like to think Boba Fett is SilentMysteriousBoba!, trying just to eliminate the tribe to get back to the TARDIS (of course, the Doctor does not approve). Max Rebo has a short temper and REALLY loves food. And somehow, they all start working together to get out of the situation.

The second one is an AU Nute Gunray fic, where Nute survives ROTS and joins the Rebellion. It has a much needed romantic subplot and a lovely scene of Nute singing attempting karaoke on Bespin. There's more since I conceived the idea, but I am quite afraid that I will feed the muse too much and actually start writing this.

GrimdarkRose, Ewok Poet and whiskers like this.
  6. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    And I thought my time travel fic with ghost possessions and Anakin Skywalker able to change his appearance having to make out with his son disguised as a female was one of the craziest fan fic ideas ever.8-}

Avenger Care Bears or Care Bers anything I think takes the cake.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  7. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't know, they're all kind of nuts :p

Lady_Misty likes this.
  8. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Then wait until you see Darth Heart Bear :D Yes, I'm making an evil Sith Care Bear. My husband thinks I've finally lost it; he may be right.

9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    MY WORK HERE IS DONE. [face_skull]

And tell your husband to blame it all on a random ten-years-younger stranger from the other side of the world. He can join my hate club, though it mostly consists of teenage guitar hero wannabes and I'm not sure if he'd like them. :p

P.S. If Satine Naberrie eventually gets to writing that vampire Tarkin fic, you won't be alone. And I am not saying that I authored something weirder than all of those...[face_whistling]

Admiral Volshe and Findswoman like this.
  10. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

How many get the reference when I say that Tarkin is not the vampire but the vampire hunter.

11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  12. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed of this, but one idea I had was...

Star Wars Pet Peeved
    Where I take some pet peeves from the pet peeve thread and write a Star Wars story making fun of them.

13. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Gamiel, Ewok Poet
    Behold, the awesome evil that is Darth Heart Bear:

[​IMG]
    (Click the image to see him full size.)

He still needs a bit of clean up, but I think he's kind of cute in an evil way. Or evil in a cute way.

14. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    He's a classic example of edgy-cute. Love it. :D

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  15. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    I once wrote part of a crackfic where the Millennium Falcon with Luke, Leia, Han, Mara, Jaina and Ben (plus the droids) aboard is sucked into a wormhole and spat out at the edge of the Sol system. As they're investigating their new surroundings, they start to receive all the audiovisual transmissions that Earth has been putting out for the last eighty years or so, including the Star Wars movies—they end up watching the PT and OT on their way to Earth, and can understand English as Basic but can't read the letters on the screen of the opening crawl. The plot was eventually supposed to have the gang attending a Star Wars convention and realizing what was supposed to happen to a certain redhead by picking up a copy of Sacrifice.

Sadly, it didn't really get that far.

jcgoble3 and Admiral Volshe like this.
  16. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    This may or may not be my new ipad background.

This actually reminds me of a fic written just after Sacrifice came out (I can't remember who it was by or even the title). It basically was an AU were the EU was a fictional series of books "loosely" based off of real events (kinda like how we have WWII movies that sometimes really take liberties with historical fact). IIRC Mara got a hold of Sacrifice and got really mad.

Which prompted my own crazy fic idea which will never get written: STAR WARS: What really happened. Basically, it was going to be the EU, but really boring. IE Jacen never went evil, he was just having a mid-life crisis and got into lots of arguments.

17. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    I just had a brilliant, if completely mad, idea a few minutes ago:

Lightsaber baseball.

See, it would involve teams of Force-users using their lightsabers instead of bats, and the ball would be magnetically-charged (in the same sense as a magnetically-sealed blast door repels blaster bolts), thus enabling the weapons to be used as simple bludgeons. The idea would be that each Force tradition would organize a team, and if that tradition didn't use lightsabers, they'd use other things like Force-imbued staffs or (for example) the flat of a Sith sword.

18. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I can just see the Sith playing against the Jedi. First bad call by an umpire, duels break out everywhere and somebody would lose a head. [face_laugh]

19. Goodwood

May 11, 2011
    LOL!

The umpires would be droids, of course. ;)

Admiral Volshe and jcgoble3 like this.
  20. GuardianSoulBlade

GuardianSoulBlade Jedi Knight star 3

May 26, 2015
    Well I've already come up with another crazy idea.

Anakin Skywalker desperately searches for a way to prevent Padmé's death. On his way to the Jedi Temple, he stumbles across a shop, a mysterious shop that grants wishes, but all wishes come with a price, what will his be?

And yes, Yuuko and Obi-Wan are going to become…drinking buddies!

It's a crossover with the anime XXXHolic (pronounced Holic) and Anakin Skywalker's getting Yuuko the Dimensional Witch to save Padme's life, and yes Yuuko will be leaning on the fourth wall, because Star Wars exists in the XXXHolic universe,. Yuuko will be trolling everyone from Obi-Wan to Palpatine!

How's this for the savior of the galaxy? The smoking alcoholic with reality-warping, wish granting powers!

[​IMG]

Admiral Volshe and Gamiel like this.
  21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I would read it.

22. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Yularen, Pellaeon, Motti, and Piett get their start in the Galaxy as a dance troupe. One of their first gigs is performing for Palpatine's election campaign. :p

After ANH: One Jawa discovers a datapad which contains the entirety of the Holiday Special, and takes it to Anchorhead to be appraised. There he meets Jar-Jar's long lost cousin, who is just as clumsy and just as insane...because he's actually just Jar-Jar wearing a stick on mustache. Unfortunately the Empire gets a hold of the Holiday Special, and uses it as a new interrogation technique. In humans, it causes a variety of side effects, including hysteria and weird green rashes. In some species, it even causes spontaneous combustion or 'bloaty head' (like from Theme Hospital, lol).

Jar-Jar and the Jawa must reclaim the Holiday Special and make sure it is permanently destroyed. All while facing the language barrier between each other and uncovering Jar-Jar's mysterious identity.

(I love the HS, but still :p )

23. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    MY APPROVE DIS TELO.

24. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    From http://eleven-thirtyeight.com/2015/08/tsar-wars-the-hapans-strike-back/

25. Lazy K

Lazy K Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 22, 2012
    Jay: This take on Hapes as a satirical mirror universe almost writes itself.

. . . Somebody write this. Please.

Ewok Poet likes this.