main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Let's talk about trailer #3...!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by darth_mccartney, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    He's not about to trick us for the hell of it. But maybe clearing his schedule did mean buying tickets. Either way, it's coming soon based on what the main spoiling folks have said. Between Manabyte, Breznacan, SW7news, and even Jason at MSW, it seems we're getting it within LESS than a week.

Now the only thing we can hope for is that it's good! I mean LOTR or even official Star Trek trailer good!

And if, for whatever reason, it doesn't come by Monday, we'd best have plenty of pitocin ready. Hell with that, prepare for C-section! We're gettin' this baby out!

2. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    Let's remember people. The original news ...a post on twitter said " The 15th will be a big day for Star Wars fans".......

If tickets go on sale 19th...then what's the 15th? Trailer. Trailer folks.

3. DarthTedTheodoreLogan

DarthTedTheodoreLogan Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 10, 2015
    Are people already giving up on the trailer being released in the coming week? I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I still think November would be weird for a first trailer, and Thanksgiving would be downright absurd. If that's how it goes down then so be it, but with all the buzz from reputable sources, I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing the trailer by the end of next week at the latest.

And yes, we've been duped before, but most of those rumors came from dubious sources like Latino Review. Breznican shot down those rumors, but even HE seems to be hinting that this one is true.

I wouldn't put much faith in that site. With the way Disney/LFL is running this show, I wouldn't be surprised if they arranged for that info to be posted AFTER the official release to avoid leaks.

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    But is that so reliable? Did they put the Celebration teaser rating up there before it happened? I don't think they did, and I don't think Lucasfilm would let it leak a trailer was coming by a trailer rating site.

5. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Of coarse the 15th will be an important day. That's when my Henry V essay is due. Now what does that have to do with star wars? Nothing! Just like what we've seen from Star wars 7 the past week :p

kip73 likes this.
  6. Darth Dookacas

Darth Dookacas Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2014
    A couple of more days and till the universe get its mind blown.:D

D'an and kip73 like this.
  7. kip73

kip73 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    Hoping Claire gets an A on her paper, and then gets a Star Wars trailer as a job well done reward!

In all of my life I've never followed the development and release date for a trailer like this lol

Vacation is a wonderful thing

Darth Claire and Darth Dookacas like this.
  8. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Disney said there would be an announcement 24-48 hours before the trailer hits. Tomorrow will be 24 hours before Thursday and 48 hours before Friday.

Maybe Thursday, it all of the Thursday glory we've gotten in the past, will simply be the day the trailer is announced.

Just sayin'.

9. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Oh I freaking better! Coarse I'm good at writing (you know...when I'm not writing short stories that depress all those who read them) so a star wars 7 trailer will be a perfect reward for my work :)

10. Danfromumbrella

Danfromumbrella Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2014
    I'm telling you.

Thursday is either the announcement for friday trailer and monday is the tickets.

11. DarthTedTheodoreLogan

DarthTedTheodoreLogan Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 10, 2015
    Are you procrastinating right now? If you get a failing grade, you can send a letter to JJ explaining that it's his fault. Maybe he'll send you a ticket to the premiere as an apology...

Darth Claire likes this.
  12. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    No.......

Ok I've been working on it for around a week or two. It's one of those short 550 words essays. I'm currently at around a 1,000. Yeah I talk too much, especially when I find ways to relate my topic to geeks stuff. I'm relating Henry V to Gollum from Lord of the rings. :p

13. kip73

kip73 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    I've even been checking a site that I hate, the wretched hive of scum and villainy known as reddit, for possible trailer info

14. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Fortunately, I have no major work due that day. I almost forgot to finish a Public Administration paper last year because they announced the title and I got too excited. Before that, I got distracted from studying for a final because they announced the cast.

A trailer would ruin me.

15. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Reason #345 why we need another trailer:
    I need more fan art to post in my fan art thread, and there is always an increase in fan art when the artists have new stuff to base it on. Hurry up, Disney! I have a business to run! :p

Seeher likes this.
  16. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    I've fallen back into the process of constantly checking and re-checking this thread. I guess I could go for a new trailer at this point (though November still sounds really good).

17. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    Whenever we do get a new trailer I hope the boards here don't crash again.

18. Delta-7

Delta-7 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 24, 2002

Oh it will....it will (Yoda voice)

19. Nando brasil

Nando brasil Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 27, 2014
  20. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    I wonder how long the forums will be down for when it hits. I'm guessing 1 hour to two hours.

21. JediKnightWax

JediKnightWax Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    *Saved post for future reference*

22. Max@TSWP

Max@TSWP Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 21, 2014

Should I take the live chat out of the shed and fire her up if this site go's down?

23. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    ManaByte Do you still stand by what you heard that the trailer will be online on Friday, or is it looking more likely that it'll be Monday?

24. VaderRulesLife

VaderRulesLife Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2015
    So it's coming this Sunday or Monday?

And would it be funny or just cruel if it really doesn't come and it's delayed till....November 15....

25. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

[​IMG]

TheForceMakesCoffee and Seeher like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.