main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Force Awakens Premiere - Regal Continental 10, Friday Dec 18

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Maybe the lineup on Thursday should be a separate thread so people don't get confused.

DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.
  2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yep, I agree. Or maybe just separate columns with headings so there is only one doc for the whole thing. I thought Ben was "special agent in charge of spreadsheets" for this event. I just noticed the "technical consultant" title - nice!

3. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    thread started....

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    My title is related to my Admin role with the boards, but it does seem to apply to other circumstances. ;)

5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    hey all!

update! Sphero...they will NOT have a rep onsite for us on December 18th, but they are doing us one better! They are donating two of the app enabled BB-8s for our drawing!!!
    Just in case you are not familiar: http://www.sphero.com/starwars

that being said, we will need someone to step up and be in charge of the drawing. that doesn't mean sitting at the table the entire time. we will have a sign-up sheet for shifts.
    Thanks all!

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Need volunteers! our wonderful 'in house artist' gra-co_o_hun has sent me a draft of our flyer for our upcoming event. SUPER SWEET! We need folks who can print color copies for THIS weekend's Hauntings @ the Hanger...if we divide and conquer, we can not burden one person.

Please sound off if you can help!

7. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

I can help.

nnaydolem likes this.
  8. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    woot!!! gra-co_o_hun should be done in the next day or so!!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    FYI:

In regards to mask and weapons, they will be in a designated area, in the lobby. However, for the movie and other areas of the theatre they are not allowed. I hope this helps clear things up!

he-guy likes this.
  10. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    That makes sense to me. Who is going to watch a movie in a mask? However, I actually like fans having lit sabers in the audience as long as they are off during the film.

11. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Oh good. If anyone was planning on killing us, I'm sure this will stop him....

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    the art monkey PROMISED the flyer would be completely completely finished tonight..it's DONE but you know he has to do his thing...and that's why we LOVE HIM!!!!! gra-co_o_hun [:D]JT as SOON as i have a completed copy i will send it your way.

can ANY ONE else help? Grimby suggested perhaps using some treasury funds for copies at kinkos.

DieWompRatDie how many do you think you can manage? I think i can do 50-75? depending how the day goes.

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  13. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

I can do about the same. I think 100-150 should be enough for Hauntings, no?

14. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yes, 100 should be good. There are only so many seats remaining for those Friday showings during our event.

15. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

Did you buy a ticket to a Friday showing?

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I bought four!

I have two extra....one is Ben's and one is MINE!

17. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    OK ...i am LITERALLY waiting for the final version of the flyer to arrive in my mailbox. Thanks to those who had input and made sure we kept things on the up & up.

18. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I will take one of those, Melody.

19. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    5 million dollars...wohhaahahahahaha.

so i really saw tickets on ebay going for $1000.

jason, i had one other inquiry...just confirming...i'll LYK.

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    OK LADIES AND GENTS....HERE WE GO!!!!!!! this a much smaller version...if you want the original file just LMK!!

Hats of to CORY!!!!! ^:)^

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
  22. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Well since no one else has bothered to say it Cory I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work that you've done on this. And I'm sorry that it has not been the most pleasant for you.

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  23. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I love it, it has everything. Now we need flyers about the RMFF at the table on 12/7 :D

QueenHighMistress and nnaydolem like this.
  24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Good luck with that. With all moaning and whining that people have been doing, I wouldn't be surprised if Cory stepped down as our art monkey and I'm not trying to be dramatic I'm just being honest.

25. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks for all your hard work. I like how everyone works together even in the home stretch to get things done. It takes a lot of work and we would only do it because we love it and want to spread our SW love around.

he-guy likes this.
  26. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Cory, fantastic work on the flyer! I'm gone for a week & come back to this - well done mate! This will definitely make our table look cooler at Hauntings this weekend.