main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Force Awakens Premiere - Regal Continental 10, Friday Dec 18

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I just love the overwhelming positivity in here today. :) You know, sometimes it's better to just not post at all...

Cory, as always this is an amazing flyer. You do awesome work, my friend. Thanks for doing it especially on short notice.

2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    We can print more of the ones we had at DCC, or do we still have some?

3. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Said Changes have been made. I am not savvy enough to post the PDF here so here's a scrennshot. Nnay has the final PDF that I sent.
    [​IMG]

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    DieWompRatDie likes this.
  5. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I just finished this Grim, like 20 minutes ago. I will send it to you.

6. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
  7. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Thanks. The files have been updated and my links above are for the newest files.

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  8. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

I'll print out some for tomorrow.

Thanks, gra-co_o_hun! Awesome job in short order, art [face_monkey]!

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  9. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    That flyer is awesome, Cory!!!

gra-co_o_hun likes this.
  10. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    What time is the showing on Friday that we are going to see the movie after manning the table? I would like to buy a ticket but don't see the times in the thread...

11. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I wanted to attend the 7 PM showing. I have an extra ticket that you can have. And Jason you can have the one I have too and then I will have no extras.

12. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Melody, that works for me. How much do I owe you?

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    IF there is anything missing please LMK or ask any questions!!! I think that communication on this event needs to happen on the boards...i admit i have not been the best at that.

Latest and Greatest:

Regal Continental Stadium 10 & RPX - 3635 S. Monaco Pkwy., Denver, CO 80237

Time:

Friday, December 18th, 3-9 PM

Flyers are done! =D=

Committed thus far:
    • Jabba Toss
    • Green Screen Adventures
    • Prize Wheel
    • Drawing – Prizes – Sphero BB-8 Droid (2) / Tickets and/or CDs from The Denver Brass

What can you do? SIGN-UP to volunteer! Ben will be putting up a sign-up sheet!!

We need folks to run the drawing, the jabba toss, the prize wheel...and of course we need folks in COSTUMES!

IF you have any ideas, thoughts questions, please let us know! Let's make this event awesome!!!!!!

14. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I wouldn't mind back up on the GSA, or Grimby can you put in 3 slots for the Green Screen?

OH and Grimby can you send me some photos for the backgrounds? I guess I need to learn how to get this thing running from the ground up. I think we will be buying a computer just for the GSA soon and we can just have everything on there instead.

I'm still a little disappointed that people are watching the movie while the event is going on. Would have been better to go watch it after we were done, it's not like it's a entire day event like most of them.

QueenHighMistress and nnaydolem like this.
  15. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Yeah, I kinda want to change our tickets from 7pm to whatever showing is after 9.

I will round up a bunch of GSA backgrounds for you this week. Do you just need TFA stuff?

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Ditto. I can check and see if we can do that...:)

17. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Shane / Jason, what would you like to do? I think Ben and I are exchanging for 10 PM show.

18. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Works for me

nnaydolem likes this.
  19. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Yep that's good for me too.

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    great! i will exchange them today. IF you could paypal me, i spent over $300 on SW tickets in 2 days. DOH! LOL

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Grimby is working on the sign-up sheet...should be up soon!

22. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    I'll drag myself out of bed to cover the 6-9 shift in case you guys can't get 10:00pm tix (most shows are sold out for Thu/Fri at most theaters, but who knows you might get lucky). I can't guarantee but I'm going to try to get some TFA coloring sheets printed out here at work if I can find some. Sorry, but with watching the 19 hour marathon starting at 2:30 Thursday Morning I can't guarantee I'll get there any earlier. Just tell the theater manager that this IO will need a big soda to stay awake! LOL

23. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Uh oh, the late show seems to be sold out. Is everyone going to the regular or 3D showing on Friday night?

24. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I got ticket to the RPX / RPF whatever the big theater is called in 3D at 10pm.

nnaydolem likes this.
  25. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    I might be able to bring R2-AL if there is room for him. The more droids the merrier, right? Let me know if I need to pack him up that Wed morning.