main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Guess Luke Skywalker's Fate

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Devizz, Oct 27, 2015.

?

What do you think happened to Luke post RotJ?

1. He turned to the dark side and is preparing for something in seclusion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He turned to the dark side and was forced into exile

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  3. He is still following the light and chose to live in seclusion

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
  4. He is still following the light and is preparing for something in seclusion

24 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    Apparently the main plotline was leaked along with some info about Luke... I am so tempted to check out the spoilers but I will resist the temptation. I am a jedi, like my father before me. Going to see the movie on Wednesday!

2. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    My speculation:
    Luke may show up a little bit in the beginning and middle of the film, but he will be on his own and doing reconnaissance. At the climax, Finn will fight Kylo Ren and (understandably) stand no chance whatsoever. After Finn is disposed of rather quickly, Luke comes in and starts pushing Kylo back. Kylo puts up a fight, but is no match at all for Luke. Ultimately, Kylo runs away to fight another day.

3. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    You're going to find that many of the truths you cling to are dependent on point of view. Yoda's first duel was one of the highlights of any Star Wars film for me! I thought it was excellently done and made total sense considering his size.

episodenone likes this.
  4. thesloth1327

thesloth1327 Jedi Padawan

Dec 13, 2015
    Why? J.J. loves mystery however the impression I have is that none of the original cast members will be stars in this film. They are being used to hand the torch to the next stars of the franchise.

5. Aeneas 1138

Aeneas 1138 Jedi Knight star 1

May 1, 2014
    I refuse to believe that Luke has turned to the Dark Side. He will never turn to the Dark Side: he is a Jedi, like his father before him. (Okay, so if he were like his father before him, he would turn to the Dark Side, but you get the point.) I believe he has remained a Jedi but, for some horrible and tragic reason, has gone into seclusion. I have faith.

6. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    What if Luke has become like an anti-Sidious? That is to say, what if he's been both training apprentices and manipulating galactic events from the shadows?

7. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Mar 8, 2000

Interesting... Foils are pretty huge in the Star Wars universe, wouldn't surprise me.

8. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    I don't have any evidence for it -- but I disagree. Luke might be hiding for the very reasons I outlined in my theory.

Disclaimer: My theories have NEVER been right before [face_dunno]

9. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    You might have had me on board except the "Finn's death"

Ain't gonna happen

10. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Mar 8, 2000

We could bet right now and discover the winner before too long!

episodenone likes this.
  11. Pancellor Chalpatine

Pancellor Chalpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 5, 2015
    No offense but that's dumb. It's hard to imagine the guy who plays Luke acting like the Joker. Even the actor himself would find that stupid. I forgot his name (Mark Ford?) I think so. Yeah, Mark ford and Harison Hammil. They would find your theory hard to believe.

What I think will happen is Luke will be died. Very died. He will be killed to death until he is died. He'll be the most died person whoever lived.

12. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000