main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Maybe unmasked Kylo, or Finn with the lightsaber! The next box was announced! Resistance. I'm putting money on Asty or Leia personally for that one!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Just a note that TFN Main has had a look at the first Smuggler's Bounty Box - you can see some pics and the story here.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I now have 3 more of these from TFA: BB-8, Kylo, and Captain Phasma. As mentioned I did get the Dewback/Sandtrooper.

This Rancor/Luke/Oola set was just announced today - I think I need to put in a pre-order, so stinkin' CUTE!

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I like the BB-8.

5. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    I didn't like these at first and it has taken me a long time to come around to them but now I'm kind of hooked. I have slave Leia and the Gammorean guard for Star Wars. Both were birthday presents. Non-Star Wars, I have the Universal Monsters in B&W, Shaun of the Dead exclusives, all of the Big Lebowski characters. I think I will get a truck load of Star Wars Pops for Christmas. Will shall see soon enough.

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got a standard Rey yesterday. I now want to track down the exclusives for Finn and Poe.

7. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    The standard Rey may be my favorite Funko of all time. It's just a perfect blend of likeness and funko design. Truly awesome! The Finn exclusive is fun too! I need to find the Poe one. He hasn't been at my wal-mart yet.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    There is a Poe w/o the helmet, right? I know Gamestop had a Stormtrooper Finn. I love Rey's hair, you can actually see how it's styled. I haven't taken my other Rey out of box.

9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, Poe is a wal-mart exclusive! I haven't gotten the hot topic Rey. Maybe for Christmas! That ones cool too!

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Picked up 2 new Pop!'s tonight at Walgreens - got a First Order Stormtrooper and Royal Guard (Walgreens exclusive).

Just picked up Gamestop Finn and Walmart Poe on ebay :p

Gamma626 likes this.
  11. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Nice! I need that Poe in my life! There's a sweet looking Nien Nunb pop coming soon too! Han in his Starkiller jacket is the illiterate exclusive this month!

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    * Sigh I tracked down a Han also. Addiction sucks :p

I also tracked down a whole set of Pop! Figures for my favorite TV show "Outlander." (I need to get the X-Files ones also.)

Gamma626 likes this.
  13. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Lol, my spellcheck change lootcrate to illiterate. Now that's a typo! Just opened my Christmas gifts! Got the Rey hot topic exclusive! :D

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  14. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    I cannot find the Royal Guard exclusive. I'm hoping I get it for Christmas because the scalpers on ebay are way too expensive.

15. ReyPrescott

ReyPrescott Jedi Master star 3

Oct 3, 2015
    I received a Fallout 4 vault boy one from my little cousin (he's 11) for christmas and i didnt even know we had them around here! But anyway i went to Gamestop and found TFA: Rey,Ben,Stormtrooper Finn and errr pilot Poe? Seriously, i go into FYE and they have 2 ENTIRE walls dedicated to them! When did this craziness start? [face_laugh]

16. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    For Christmas I got Poe and Finn and the Sandtrooper w/ Dewback!

liquidocelot and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I love the Sandtrooper/Dewback, congrats! :)

cubman987 likes this.
  18. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    I got an absurd amount of SW Pop figures. A handful were duplicates that I'm exchanging. When everything is in, I will post a pic.

19. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    See, only 2 members of my immediate family (aunt, older cousin) actually know what they are so i didnt bother asking for x-mas but i did get a Unmasked Poe from 1 of them. If i had extra cash lying around i'd buy more we have 2 stores in our mall that carry them Gamestop: $10 and FYE: $13 (they have more though, gamestop only carries video game ones most of the time) Hope you upload a pic :)

20. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    Will definitely upload a pic but want to wait until I get everything in. I got 8 duplicates and I've returned most of them and waiting for some to arrive. I got over 30 for Christmas. Wasn't expecting that much. Should have around 40 total when everything arrives.

liquidocelot and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Holy bobble-headed cow that's a lot of them!

Thanks to TFA my collection of these increased. I kept ordering things online and found adding a Funko to my order was a cheap way to get up to the dollar amounts I needed to get extra discounts :p

I did get a couple of original trilogy characters and about 6 non-Star Wars ones. I want more Prequel themed Pops!

22. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    I'd like to have more prequel Pops as well. When my family gets into something, we go all out.

I also received a lot of non SW Pop figures. All of the Big Lebowski series, all Charlie Brown series, the exclusive Shaun of Dead figures, Michael Meyers and Jason, Ric Flair (because why not), all of the Bob's Burgers series. I haven't counted them all yet.

liquidocelot likes this.
  23. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    Were these all x-mas presents? If so were they wrapped individually? LOL.
    My friend gave me a Ghostface one from scream, The Bride from Kill Bill and a Princess leia one.

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Aww I haven't seen the Charlie Brown ones I bet they're cute! When I was a kid I ice skated at Charles Schultz's ice arena. I have a hand drawn signed pic of Snoopy from him that he drew for me :)

I bought myself the whole set of "Outlander" pops and got a vintage BSG one.

Can't wait to see who all you got!

Boogie_Down likes this.
  25. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I didn't get any this year, but I bought a few non-SW-related ones for relatives. My cousin got the TFA Han Solo, which looked pretty cool.