main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Secret Ally: Clone Trouble DDC 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Title: A Secret Ally: Clone Trouble
    Dear Diary Challenge
    Character: Anakin Skywalker
    Other characters including OCs

This is a continuation from http://boards.theforce.net/threads/a-secret-ally-dear-diary-challenge-2014-completed.50017374/][/url] A Secret Ally and http://boards.theforce.net/threads/a-secret-ally-scoundrel-trouble-diary-challenge-completed.50026215/][/url] A Secret Ally: Scoundrel Trouble

Luke Skywalker is directed to where Anakin Skywalker was growing a clone of himself, Obi-Wan directs Luke in how to transfer his memories from Anakin's old body to his new body.
    Here is the continuation of the diary, it is from Anakin Skywalker's perspective.

----------------------------

I adjusted the cuffs on my tux around my wrists as Fress adjusted my tie causing me to smile in appreciation. I was a tad bit nervous because today is the day I gave Leia away to Han. It seemed only yesterday Padme told me she was pregnant. “I didn’t think I would live to see this day to be honest.”

“Not surprising,” Fress answered with a frown. “You did nearly get burned to death by a volcano.”

I shuddered at the thought knowing I nearly killed myself because I believed all the lies from Palpatine. If I never doubted Obi-Wan, things would’ve turned out differently. “I just wish Padme was here to see this.”

“She is, in spirit,” Fress reminded me with a smile. “She is watching over you and the twins.”

I gave an appreciative smile as I turned towards the door where Luke and Han were waiting to head to the church. “Luke, Fress, would you mind giving me two minutes alone with Han?”

“As long you don’t put him into carbonite,” Fress teased causing me to roll my eyes.

“Funny,” I retorted as Han stepped into the room and Fress closed the door behind her. I stared at Han feeling like I should give him some kind of wisdom. Instead I brought the man into my arms and hugged him. “Take care of my baby girl. Welcome to the Skywalker family.”

“I will Anakin and thanks,” Han promised as he took a step back. “I love your daughter and I will do anything for her. She’s my world.”

“I know,” I placed my hand on Han’s shoulder. The kind of history we shared before everything was out in the open was enough to blow anyone’s mind. “You’re a good man, Han. I see the way Leia looks at you. I can see how much you both love each other. I see you as another son,” I paused for a second and I just couldn’t resist one last threat. “If you do break my little girls heart, there is a carbonite chamber in hanger bay nine,” I felt Han stiffen causing me to smirk. I think he got the gist of my warning. “We should get going. Han, I love you.”

“I love you, Anakin. I do see you as a father,” Han said as he hugged me. I returned the hug as I felt my heart swell with love for Han. Today the Skywalker family was going to have one more family member by the end of the day. I took a step back as we walked out the door.

-----------------
    I walked into Leia’s room where she was standing in front a mirror looking herself over. She turned around causing me to pause in my step. She was radiantly beautiful just like Padme. Her white dress hugged her all in the right spots and the roses on her dress stood out sparkling from the beads. “Han won’t make it halfway through the ceremony before wanting to leave with you and go somewhere private and I plan to get in at least one dance before that happens.”

Leia blushed as I walked forward and hugged her. “Thanks dad.”

“You’re beautiful, just like your mother,” I held onto her knowing today everything changed. “You will always be my baby girl.”

“I know,” Leia took a step back as she slowly turned for me. “What do you think?”

“You look radiant,” I answered honestly. “I’m sorry I missed everything. It just seems like yesterday your mother was telling me she was pregnant. And now, you’re getting married. It feels fast for me.”

“It’s okay, you’re here not missing anything else. I definitely want you there when I give birth, when the time comes,” Leia answered as she hugged me. “I love you, dad.”

“I love you too, sweet heart,” I returned the hug not wanting to let go. I knew I had too. “Thank you, for allowing me to give you away.”

“I know it means a lot to you,” Leia explained as I gently traced her jaw. “It felt right to ask you. I’ve completely forgiven you, dad.”

I closed my eyes as I sensed the truth from Leia through the Force. I felt tears well up in my eyes knowing my little girl was finally at peace from everything I have done to her. She was no longer angry with me, and that brought peace to my heart.

“It’s all right,” Leia whispered as she squeezed my hand. “You’re supposed to cry during the wedding, not before.”

“Tears of joy,” I explained as I opened my eyes. “I feel at peace for the first time in a long time.”

Leia smiled gently as the door opened and Bail walked through as I turned in his direction. He paused for a second. “I didn’t realize you were in here, Anakin. Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” I looked at Leia with a gentle smile. “You know the fun part about having kids, is making them.”

“Dad, I didn’t need to hear that,” Leia whined playfully as I stepped towards the door.

“I suspect Bail wants to talk with you for a few minutes alone. I’ll wait outside,” I offered as I walked out the door and closed it behind me giving Bail a few minutes alone with Leia.

Ahsoka walked up to me with a smile as I looked at her returning the smile. “I sense peace in you, Anakin.”

I nodded in agreement. “Leia has completely forgiven me,” I explained. “She’s my baby.”

Ahsoka nodded as the door opened and Bail poked his head out. “I know. The priest is wondering if Leia’s ready to get started.”

Leia walked out with the veil over her face as I nodded to Ahsoka. The head band had small roses spread along from one side to the other. It was a beautiful dress and Han was one lucky man. “We’re ready.”

We walked towards the entrance as I allowed Leia to thread her arm through mine as Bail did the same. The doors opened as I heard music. Today I will be giving my baby away.
    --------------------
    Nyota's Heart, DaenaBenjen42, Gemma, earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice beginning to the 2016 diary. When I read that Anakin adjusted his cuffs I thought, "Why is he in handcuffs?" I had to reread the sentence to figure out that he wasn't under arrest.

AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_thinking]

fixed :D

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    “Luke, Fress, would you mind giving me two minutes alone with Han?”

“As long you don’t put him into carbonite,” Fress teased causing me to roll my eyes.

“Funny,” I retorted as Han stepped into the room and Fress closed the door behind her. I stared at Han feeling like I should give him some kind of wisdom. Instead I brought the man into my arms and hugged him. “Take care of my baby girl. Welcome to the Skywalker family.”

...and since he inadvertantly tortured him before he knew she was his daughter, they can totally skip the shovel talk. Hee!!!!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A very nice start and love how Anakin reacts to Han

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] SQUEEEE! Such sweet warm talks! Oh this will be fun!

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    There is going to be two parts. I realized it was starting to get a little on the long side.

Enjoy :D

We walked to the door as two young males opened the door for us. I looked at Leia as she smiled nervously at me. I smiled back with a reassuring smile, one I was far from feeling. “Are you ready?”

”I’ve been waiting a long time for this day,” Bail spoke with a smile as I felt a tug at my heart. Bail was there for Leia for the first eighteen years of her life.

”As ready as I’ll ever be,” Leia answered as Kay and Brice walked up the aisle. “Are you ready, dad?”

“No, but I don’t have a choice, do I?” I answered honestly as Fress and Ahsoka walked out next. Jess, Luke, and Chewie were at the front at Leia and Han’s request. I’m under the impression Luke was supposed to give a speech later. “I missed the first eighteen years of your life.”

Leia gave me an encouraging smile as the music changed in tone as Bail looked at me with a frown. “Anakin, I’ve had Leia for eighteen years. You really should be the one to give her away.”

“I said both,” Leia reminded us with a tone not to argue. She stepped forward not giving Bail a chance to back out. I stepped out with my right foot as Bail did the same. We walked Leia up the aisle as everyone stood up to look at her.

Flashes were seen going off as we came to a stop beside Han. The priest looked at us and raised an eyebrow but didn’t say a word. Most don’t have two people walking the girl down the aisle. “And who here gives this woman away?”

“We both do,” Bail and I answered in unison as Han held out his hands. I hugged Leia and kissed her on the cheek as I handed her hand over as Bail kissed her other cheek handing her free hand to Han as we planned to do earlier. “Take good care of her, Han.”

“I promise,” Han answered as Leia stepped in beside him.

We walked to two empty seats sitting side by side each other as I sat down in one and Bail sat down in the other as the priest led them into their vows to each other. I looked beside me as Padme appeared in front of me. She took a step to the side as I smiled. “Padme,” I whispered as she looked at me with a smile.

“It wouldn’t be right if both of us weren’t here,” Padme whispered with a smile.

Bail looked at me with a confused expression. “She’s here?” He asked with a frown.

“She’s here,” I answered in a soft tone as Padme reached for my hand as Leia and Han exchanged rings. “She’s not my little girl anymore.”

“She will always be your little girl,” Padme reminded me with a smile. “You’ll both be fine.”

“I know,” I agreed with a saddened smile as Leia recited personal vows she wrote up for Han.

“I Leia Organa, take Han Solo as my wedded husband. To love, cherish, and hold through sickness and health, till death does us part. It did take us three years to realize it. When Vader put you into carbonite, I feared of losing you for good. I love you and you complete me in a way I never felt before, Han. I love you so much. You taught me what love was and I plan to return that love for the rest of my life. ” Leia continued as Han held onto her hands with his looking into her eyes.

“I Han Solo take Leia Organa as my wedded wife, to love, hold, and cherish through sickness and health, till death parts us. You complete me, Leia. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You’re my soul mate and there’s no one I can think of to spend the rest of my life with other then you. You fill my thoughts every day. Even if that means Anakin scares me.”

I heard a few light chuckles in the crowd as Han looked deep in Leia’s eyes and I knew I made the right decision allowing Han to marry Leia. He saw the universe through her eyes. “I will do anything for you. I love you so much. You’re my love, my light and sun on a rainy day. I love you.”

”If anyone here can give cause why these two should not wed, speak now or forever hold your peace,” the priest said as no one spoke. “I pronounce you as husband and wife, Han you may now kiss your bride,” the priest spoke as Han leaned over and kissed Leia tenderly on the lips. I watched them as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Bail as he smiled and nodded.

“You’re right, they were meant to be,” Bail commented as I nodded in agreement. “You’ll be fine, Anakin. Just means a few things will change but that doesn’t mean she’ll love you less.”

“I know,” I agreed as the priest introduced them to the crowd. Leia looked towards me and smiled through the tears as Padme stepped in beside Fress. “I love them both.”
    -------------------

Nyota's Heart, Jedi_Lover, earlybird-obi-wan, DaenaBenjen42, AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Dissolved into a sloppy happy goo puddle! [face_dancing] [face_love] I love exchanging-vows scenes, very very much! :) [face_sigh]

9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “I Leia Organa, take Han Solo as my wedded husband. To love, cherish, and hold through sickness and health, till death does us part. It did take us three years to realize it. When Vader put you into carbonite, I feared of losing you for good. I love you and you complete me in a way I never felt before, Han. I love you so much. You taught me what love was and I plan to return that love for the rest of my life. ” Leia continued as Han held onto her hands with his looking into her eyes.

“I Han Solo take Leia Organa as my wedded wife, to love, hold, and cherish through sickness and health, till death parts us. You complete me, Leia. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You’re my soul mate and there’s no one I can think of to spend the rest of my life with other then you. You fill my thoughts every day. Even if that means Anakin scares me.”

I heard a few light chuckles in the crowd as Han looked deep in Leia’s eyes and I knew I made the right decision allowing Han to marry Leia. He saw the universe through her eyes. “I will do anything for you. I love you so much. You’re my love, my light and sun on a rainy day. I love you.”

Since I am back on the boards, I find many good reasons to stay on for a while longer. Because fanfic like this one exist. I already liked the new perspectives, fun & drama the predecessor gave us. After reading this new piece of yours, I am already hooked. :D

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    dad jitters. I loved these scenes

AzureAngel2, Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Luke stood up as he called for everyone’s attention as everyone looked at him. He held up a wine glass in his hand as he turned his attention to Han and Leia. “I propose a toast to my sister and my new brother-in-law. I remember when I first met Han on Tatooine in a bar. Obi-Wan and I were looking for passage off the planet and we hired Han for the job. We got captured on the Death Star and I talked Han into rescuing Leia with me. I walked into her cell and there was Leia lying down on the cot. I embarrassingly fell in love with her beauty,” which caused a few chuckles from the crowd. “What little did I know, Leia was my twin sister. We made our escape through the garbage chute.”

“Garbage chute?” I questioned with a frown as heads turned in my direction. “That’s where the four of you disappeared too?”

“We forgot to tell you this story?” Leia questioned with a frown. “Someone had to save our skins. No thanks to Han setting off the intruder alarm.”

“Whose idea was it to go down the garbage chute, your worship?” Han asked in a playful tone causing Leia to poke Han in the ribs with her elbow. “It sure wasn’t mine.”

“Only because you managed to cut off our only escape route,” Leia gave a mischief-teasing smile as Han gripped a napkin between his hands. He looked like he was ready to make off with Leia before we had a chance to dance. “I have the most interesting how I met your father story.”

I cleared my throat loudly causing both to look at me with flushed cheeks. “I plan to get one dance in with Leia before you make off with her Han.”

“Sorry,” Han quickly apologized. “I deliberately hooked Luke in wondering if a guy like me and a princess would work and he said no,” which caused more chuckles a little louder this time.

“I watched as Leia and Han fought like a married couple over the next three years. They managed to find ways to get underneath each other’s skins. It was the most amusing fights. She wanted to make Han angry at the Hoth base…”

“Luke…” Leia warned with a frown. “Don’t you dare mention it.”

Luke blushed as he gave a loving smile to Leia and Han. “Han, I love you like a big brother. I know you will take care of Leia. I love you both, welcome to the family Han. Congratulations.”

Luke sat down as Bail stood up as I heard glasses being tapped. Han and Leia kissed each other.

“Leia, I watched you grow up. I’m proud of you. You turned into a beautiful and intelligent young woman and Breha would be proud of you too. Anakin told me if he weren’t sure of you and Han, he wouldn’t allow this marriage to take place. He told me he didn’t have any doubts about this. I don’t either anymore, I see the way you look at her Han and know you were meant to be. Congratulations and welcome to the family, Han. I love you both,” Bail sat down as Leia smiled in appreciation.

I stood up as all eyes turned to me as I smiled. “Leia, the day your mother told me she was pregnant was the happiest day of my life. Just to know I was going to be a father was overwhelming and exciting feeling at the same time. I have loved you from the beginning. Just don’t be too quick to make me a grandfather yet,” I heard a few chuckles from our closest friends and relatives. “I love you and I’m very proud of you, your strengths and accomplishments. You’re a beautiful, bright, intelligent, kind, and caring young woman and I am very proud to have you as my daughter and your mother would be very proud of you too. Han, I know you will take care of Leia. I see the way you look at her and know you have eyes only for her. I’ve come to love you as another son and I welcome you into the family warmly. I love you both. Congratulations.”

Leia had tears welling up in her eyes as Kay stood up and walked to where Han and Leia were sitting as she hugged both of them. Kay saw both as a brother and sister. She loved us as much as we loved her.

Fress stood up next as Jess stood up beside her. “Leia, Han we both wish you the best rich future possible. We hope you become as happy as Jess and I have been. We love you both. It feels like yesterday I was holding you and your brother in my arms and now you’re all grown up and starting a family of your own. The day you were born is the day your father dived off the deep end and to be honest. I never expected him to live to see this day.”

“I’m sitting right here, padawan,” I reminded Fress with a tight smile as she smirked in turn. You did that on purpose, didn’t you? Trying to get revenge are we? There was truth to it. Obi-Wan left me to die on Mustafar.

“I watched as your relationship blossomed with Han over the years, everyone could see it but you two. The day your paths crossed is the day everyone stopped trying to gain your attention, Leia. Everyone knew you were meant to be.”

“We see you as a little sister, Leia, and Han we’re beginning to view you like a brother,” Jess spoke with a smile. “We’re both proud of you and Han. We love you both very much. Congratulations to you both.”

Jess and Fress sat down as Ahsoka and Rex stood up. This was going to be a long hour I suspected. “Leia, Rex and I are proud of you both,” Ahsoka spoke with a smile. “We love you very much. We hope your marriage is just as happy as ours is.”

“We wish you both luck and a happy marriage,” Rex said with a smile. “We both love you and if you want to hear some war stories about Anakin, we’ll be more than happy to share them.”
    “Anakin, is it my imagination or are they picking on you?” Bail whispered in my ear causing me to shake my head sadly.

“I shouldn’t be alive to be honest,” I explained with a frown. “I should’ve died twice over so yeah they’re picking on me.”

The help came out with the food as the glasses were tapped again. Leia and Han happily obliged with a far longer kiss. A minute went by and I was beginning to wonder when they planned to surface for air.
    ---------------------
    I watched as Han and Leia took to the floor for dancing. They were in their own world where no one else existed causing me to smile. They were a pair of lovebirds and would need their space for the next several months. That didn’t mean I could not invite them over from time to time and I knew Leia would want to still host family dinners together.

I walked onto the dance floor as the music ended and approached Leia and Han. I tapped Han on the shoulder as he continued to kiss Leia on the lips. “Mind if I get a dance in with Leia?”

Han broke away with flushed cheeks and nodded as I took Leia into my arms as the next song started to play. This song was a little faster paced then the first one as other couples took to the floor as well. I smiled as Leia smiled back as we glided across the floor. I twirled her out as she twirled back. “There’s a spare key under the welcome rug incase it doesn’t work out.”

“Dad, I’m sure our marriage will be fine. We survived this long with each other’s antics,” Leia explained with a grin. “Han will be a handful I’m sure but I know what I’m getting into.”

“I know,” I agreed with a smile. She had to deal with Han and her brother and me. She can handle this. “I know, just make sure we still make time with each other. That’s all.”

“I promise,” Leia agreed with a smile. “Don’t worry, some things will change but we’ll still make time for each other and I don’t love you any less.”

I smiled as Bail lined up with Luke to take turns dancing with Leia causing me to smile. I had invited Danrea but she decided it was better if she didn’t show. I suspect any romantic relationship we could have had went up in smoke the day Darick came back into her life. We were still friends but that was it.

The music finished playing as I kissed Leia on the cheek. “Good luck and I love you,” she hugged me as I returned the hug. I reluctantly let her go of her as Bail stepped up to Leia next. I still had Kay to raise and torment any boy that was looking at her. I grinned as I realized my energies could be spent elsewhere when the time came.

Kay walked up to me as I took her hands into mine and led her into a waltz. Kay tripped a couple of times but quickly caught on. “Why do I have this feeling that any boy I date will have you to deal with now that Leia is married?”

“Don’t worry, Kay. Any male who can’t handle me as a father-in-law won’t be worth your time or effort,” that caused Kay to groan in misery causing me to grin. Things will be fine.

“Force help me,” Kay teased back with a grin. “Han danced with me while you danced with Leia.”

“That was nice of him,” I observed with a smile. Han was a wonderful man despite his rough checkered past. He was a very good fit for Leia. After the song finished I noticed Han and Bail walking out the door for a private talk. I knew what Bail planned to do and was officially make Han a Prince of Alderaan.

Fress tapped me on the shoulder as I looked at her. She positioned her arms around me as another song started playing. This was turning into a wonderful night I thought to myself as we started to dance.
    -------------
    I hugged Han and then Leia as they bid their final farewell before they left to tour the Hape’s system at Isolder and Teneniel’s request. I watched as the newly wedded couple left my apartment with their luggage behind them.

I walked back into my apartment as Kay slipped into her room to get changed for bed. Leia promised to call me as soon as they arrived at Hapes. I didn’t expect any calls sooner then that, figure they would be too busy with other stuff in the mean time.

I stood up and walked to my bedroom and changed out of the tux and into something more comfortable. When I walked back out Kay was sitting on the couch already with Skeeter sitting beside her. I sat down beside Kay as she leaned into me allowing me to wrap my arm around her. Fress’s wedding was in a couple of months and I was expected on Hapes in two weeks from now. It was agreed to allow Leia and Han private time with each other before signing the peace treaty with the Hapens. I planned to enjoy this quiet while it lasted.
    ----------------------------
    earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover, DaenaBenjen42, Nyota's Heart, AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    It is nice seeing Han and Leia together and happy. :)

AzureAngel2, Nyota's Heart and Falcon like this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Absolutely! Love the toasts from everyone. :) :) Can we just stop it all here? [face_laugh] [face_mischief] I'm melted and don't want that to stop. [face_laugh] [face_love]

14. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Yeah, let's keep this and not Disney canon. :(

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Leia, the day your mother told me she was pregnant was the happiest day of my life. Just to know I was going to be a father was overwhelming and exciting feeling at the same time. I have loved you from the beginning. Just don’t be too quick to make me a grandfather yet,” I heard a few chuckles from our closest friends and relatives. “I love you and I’m very proud of you, your strengths and accomplishments. You’re a beautiful, bright, intelligent, kind, and caring young woman and I am very proud to have you as my daughter and your mother would be very proud of you too. Han, I know you will take care of Leia. I see the way you look at her and know you have eyes only for her. I’ve come to love you as another son and I welcome you into the family warmly. I love you both. Congratulations.”

Best speech of the father of the bride ever! Thank you for that! [face_love]

I cried & laughed at the same time. This is the Han & Leia I want to keep in my heart, always.

Nyota's Heart and Falcon like this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I cried & laughed at the same time. This is the Han & Leia I want to keep in my heart, always. Oh yes. Always. [face_love] [face_love]

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    love it. Han and Leia together always and not the Disney way

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    One week later

I straightened the cuffs on my tux as Kay learned to straighten a tie as Fress directed her to do so. She wanted to learn, and I wasn’t about to stop her. It would be a good thing for her to learn. “Well, how do I look?” I questioned as Kay took a step back.

Fress was standing behind Kay and gave a mischief grin. “Turn around, Anakin.”

“No,” I answered with a frown as Kay smirked. Am I really that slow on the uptake that even Kay caught on?

”You look handsome, Anakin,” Fress said with a grin as Kay nodded in agreement. “Don’t worry, Kay and I are going to have some fun tonight and Jess has some plans with the boys. We decided to make it a girls night out and Jess and the boys are having a boys night out.”

“Sounds like everyone has plans tonight,” I said with a smile. “Have a good night and I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Night Anakin and make sure she doesn’t have a crazy ex,” Kay reminded me with a frown.

“I promise,” I agreed with a smile and kissed her on the cheek. “Good night,” I walked out of the room and headed out the door. We decided to meet at the restaurant.
    -----------------------
    I sat down at the table as a girl in her late twenties approached my table as I stood up. “Kily?” I questioned with a smile as I scoped her beautiful body up and down. She had a gorgeous teal blue dress on that brought out her eyes.

“Anakin?” Kily questioned as I walked behind the chair and pulled it out for her. She sat down as I pushed the chair under her. “Thank you,”

‘You’re welcome,” I sat down at the table as she smiled sheepishly as she eyed me with an appreciative smile. “Tell me about yourself.”

“I’m twenty-nine, no kids and one pet. A dog,” Kily explained with a smile. “I work at the med ward on the north end as a nurse. I was born and raised on Tatooine but we moved here when I was thirteen. It’s quite different here. No sand…”

”Tell me about it,” I gave a small smile. Looks like we already had one thing in common. “It’s course, rough, and gets everywhere.”

Kily raised an eyebrow with a frown. “What was your last name again?”

”Skywalker,” I answered with a sheepish smile realizing my name was in the archives on Tatooine as being the only human being able to race a pod. “Ir’s Anakin Skywalker. I’m also from Tatooine.”

“I heard that name before,” Kily frowned as she eyed me up and down. “Nine years old and won the Boonta Eve pod race, but that was years ago, He should be in his late forty’s by now.”

“It’s a long story,” I answered honestly with a frown. “And a complicated one.”

“I believe you mentioned that in your profile,” Kily said with a thoughtful smile. “You have children, correct?”

I nodded as I pulled out my holo cube and flicked it on. Luke, Leia, Kay and I were standing together in a group hug as Fress took the holo for us. “Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, and Kay Shran,” I explained as I handed the cube over. “Leia and Luke are twins and Kay is my adopted daughter.”

“You don’t look old enough to have fully grown children,” Kily commented as she studied the holo. “They look a little older then you,” she raised an eyebrow and sucked in a sharp breath. “So the rumors are true aren’t they? You cloned yourself?”

“That’s the complicated part,” I answered honestly as I wondered if the girl was up for handling the truth about my past or not “I really should be forty eight this year and most likely not alive. I was Vader and I should’ve died twice over. Despite my wishes, Luke decided to save my life. I told him to leave me on the second Death Star but Obi-Wan told him where to find the clone I was growing,” as I relayed the rest of the story, she looked horrified causing me to wonder if this is where our date stopped. “I can tell you’re uncomfortable. I’m going to give you the choice to walk away if you want.”

“On an empty stomach?” Kily questioned with a frown. “We should at least finish the date first.”

I nodded with a smile as she lifted up a menu. This date wasn’t going anywhere fast, but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t have a good time out tonight. I lifted up the menu and noticed they have bantha steak on the list. “They have bantha steak, haven’t had that in ages.”

I heard a light chuckle as she put the menu down. “You know what tastes good? Jawa juice.”

“I hope it’s not made from real jawas. I know they steal but that’s not a good way to deal with the problem,” I smirked as Kily chuckled and nodded in agreement. “Any plans to return to the dust ball?”

“Not any time soon,” Kily answered with a frown. “You?”

“Nope,” I answered with a frown. “Can’t stand the heat.”

“I get the feeling it’s something else,” Kily pointed out with a frown. Smart and perspective I thought with a frown. “And something tells me you don’t want to talk about it?”

“Not in particular, no,” I answered in an honest tone as the waitress approached the table as I ordered the bantha steak. Kily ordered the same causing me to smirk.

As the night went on, we did enjoy ourselves but I couldn’t see myself with her in five years. She didn’t seem too interested in continuing after tonight. She was a nice girl and I knew she would find someone that was meant to be with her.

I kissed Kily’s hand. “It was nice meeting you but…”

“You’re a nice guy, Anakin. I just can’t see it working,” Kily said with a frown. “I do hope you find someone who is just as active as you are, it just won’t be with me.”

“It’s okay. I feel the same, it was a good night regardless,” I answered with an understanding smile. “I hope you find the guy you’re looking for.”

“Thanks, I did have a good time,” Kily agreed with a smile as she leaned on her toes kissing me on the cheek. “Thank you for a lovely night out.”

“You’re welcome, take care,” I said as she walked to her speeder and climbed into it and left. I walked to mine and climbed in. It was a good night and I had somewhere to be in a week. I had planned to leave for Hapes in five days from now. I was excited because I got to see Leia and Han there.
    -----------------------
    I walked into the apartment as Kay looked up with a grin as she popped popcorn into her mouth. “How was the date?” She questioned as Fress chewed some popcorn.

“I had a good time, but I think my history scared her off,” I answered honestly. “We decided it wasn’t going to work. She had a good time. Turned out we had something in common, we’re both from Tatooine.”

“Small galaxy,” Fress commented with a grin. “I’m sure you’ll find someone who can swallow your history.”

I rolled my eyes as Fress stood up and waddled over to me as I noticed her stomach was starting to show a little more then a couple of months ago. “Did you want to stay over tonight?”

“Can we make breakfast and invite the boys over?” Fress questioned as I nodded with a grin. “How about some hot chocolate tonight?”

“That sounds like a good idea,” I agreed as Fress walked into the kitchen. I sat down beside Kay as she leaned into me. I’m sure one day I’ll find someone who could take me for me and not be scared from my history. Relationships should never be rushed.
    --------------------
    earlybird-obi-wan, DaenaBenjen42, Jedi_Lover, Nyota's Heart, AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I liked the name Kiley and her career path: nursing - means she's a gentle warm kind of person. LOL on the tie to Tatooine. Was also relieved she didn't have any "crazy ex" in the background.

But :eek: that complicated history got in the way again. :p Nope, a relationship cannot and should not be rushed. It's good to keep an open mind/heart. [face_thinking]

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Anakin sure has a complicated history but it shouldn't get in the way. A nice part in his diary

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I've written a few more chapters and I can see another round between Ta'Chume and Anakin will be unfolding

Ta'Chume vs Anakin Skywalker round three

[​IMG]

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Three days later I walked up to an owner of a YT-2400 Corellian freighter. By the looks of the ship, she was armed to the teeth. I wonder if this was a retired smuggler? I just hoped this wasn’t a stolen freighter. One way to find out was to run a check through the proper channels. “I’m Anakin Skywalker, I’m here about the ship.”

“Hello General, I suppose you need a freighter for the in between missions because you can’t take that fancy flag ship of yours just anywhere,” the man said as he held out a hand. “I’m Brent Collins, I’m retiring from the smuggling business. Just so you know, this freighter is not stolen from anyone and I’ve kept her in tip top shape.”

“Yes I am,” I answered as I shook his hand taken back from his honesty. I had a feeling he did his homework on me. “I would like to check the engines and records of your upkeep,” I said with a grin. “I have an adopted daughter the age of eleven, will be twelve soon and an X-wing is too small for the two of us. Yes I need something for the in betweens.”

Brent chuckled as he punched in codes lowering the ramp. “I won’t sell to just anyone. The ship has been good to me over the years and I would rather see her go to someone just as appreciative. I’m getting too old to fly and my eyes aren’t what they used to be.”

“I can understand that,” I agreed as I walked up the ramp noticing right away the owner had kept the insides in clean order. Vader rolled up behind me and twittered as I turned my attention to him. “All right, Vader. Plug into the computer and have a chat with her.”

“You named him after Vader?” Brent questioned with a raised brow.

“I tried to call him Palpy but he didn’t like the name,” I explained with a tight smile. “He chose it not me. I think he’s trying to get revenge. I have threatened him with a partial memory wipe if too many people questioned it.”

“Droids, can’t figure them out sometimes,” Brent said as Vader rolled up to the computer and plugged in. Brent walked me through the ship and headed towards the engine compartments. So far I was impressed with what I saw. “There’s the engine compartment. I’m sure you would want to take her out for a test spin, would you mind if I tagged along?”

“Don’t mind at all,” I answered with a smile as I lowered myself into the compartment. Everything looked like it was in order and the engines were in better shape then the Falcon’s.

“Dad, are you in here?” I heard Luke call out as I grinned.

“We’re down here, Luke,” I called back as I heard footsteps approach. “I brought my son along, we’re both mechanical,” I explained as Luke poked his head in.

“The engine looks like it’s in better shape then the Falcon’s engines,” Luke observed with a grin. “I can’t wait to take this out for a test and see what she does.”

“You took the words right out of my mouth, son,” I agreed with a smirk. “And armed to the teeth I would imagine?”

“You can’t be a smuggler without a ship that’s armed, now can you?” Brent questioned with a smile. “I suspect you being a Jedi Master, trouble comes looking for you.”

“Pretty much,” I answered with a smile. “What do you think, Luke?”

“If she’s not stolen then I would say it’s a keeper,” Luke answered honestly.

I nodded in agreement as I crawled out of the engine compartment and headed towards the cockpit. “Let’s get this ship into the air.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Brent said as he sat down in the co-pilot’s seat. “The ships code name is Shadows.”

I grinned as I brought the ships engines off standby and put in a call to flight control for Coruscant. “This is General Anakin Skywalker, piloting the Shadows for a test flight. I’m looking for immediate lift off.”

“General Skywalker, this is Coruscant Control, you are cleared for the south entrance. Good luck with your new toy, Anakin,” I heard Wedge respond causing me to grin. “Try not to abuse your powers too much next time, okay?”

“Thanks Wedge,” I answered as I lifted the ship off the docking bay and climbed hard for space. I asked Wedge to run a background check on the ships name while I was test flying the ship. While we were out in space the report came in and everything Brent told me was true. The ship was his fair and square and I was in love with this freighter already. I punched in coordinates for a quick hyperspace jump. The ship was fast and responsive as I have come to associate from the way Han had tweaked the Falcon’s engines. It was a good ship for sure.

After we landed I signed the papers and transferred the amount of credits over into his account. Shadows was mine now.
    -------------------

Nyota's Heart, earlybird-obi-wan, DaenaBenjen42, Jedi_Lover, AzureAngel2

Hapes trip coming up in the next chapter :D

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great. Sounds like a fine ship they got and with more reliable equipment than the Falcon's [face_laugh] Seems to be the consensus [face_mischief]

24. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Anakin has a complicated past...that is an understatement.:p.

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hapes trip coming up in the next chapter :D

Well, can´t wait to read about that one!

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.