main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    They were all Christmas presents except for a few Big Lebowski that I had before but I received the rest on Christmas. They weren't individually wrapped. They all came in boxes which had about six or so inside them.

liquidocelot likes this.
  2. ReyPrescott

ReyPrescott Jedi Master star 3

Oct 3, 2015
    I seen a bundle of 4 at target today and it's exclusive, it had Charlie,Snoopy,Lucy and Linus for $20. But i didnt buy it (Peanut's isnt my thing).

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Upcoming Pops!

[​IMG]

Boogie_Down likes this.
  4. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Sidon Ithano for the win! :D

5. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    Decided to go ahead and post what I have. This is what I got for Christmas plus I have around 10 coming through the mail. Will post those when they all get in.
    [​IMG]

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    That's a nice visual of a bunch of the pops that are out there! I love the Wompa!I tried looking for that Jabba/Leia set but Walmart didn't have it when I went.

Damn there are a lot in that pic that I want :p

My Finn & Poe Exclusives showed up yesterday along w/ the last of my Outlander Pops. I'm just waiting on my Starkiller Base Han and I'll have to plan my next round to get.

Boogie_Down likes this.
  7. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    According to my Mom she had to buy three different versions of the Jabba/Leia. Each Walmart only received three total. The first two she bought were highly damaged and she found a third one in the middle of nowhere that's wasn't damaged.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well that would explain it if there were only 3 per the cases w/ the sandtrooper/dewbacks. Those boxes were really flimsy, it doesn't surprise me that they'd get smashed. My storm/dewback kept having the bottom nearly fall out.

I don't really have room for Leia/Jabba anyway. It is cute though. I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd love an Obi-Wan on a Boga.

9. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    I think our walmart deliberately smashes the boxes no joke, anyway i found a Han solo (Hoth) and a R2B1 at our pawnshop for $5 each.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  10. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    What a bargain.

11. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    Yeah, its this older couple that gets them in (i dont think they even know what they are LOL) I guess they think they are kids toys are something.

Boogie_Down likes this.
  12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My LootCrate TFA Han Solo showed up today! Woot! Officially my first old Han for my display. Can't wait for Leia to show up so she can join him.

Boogie_Down and liquidocelot like this.
  13. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I bought a lootcrate Han off eBay, he should be here Wednesday! Found an Unmasked Poe at Walmart in Indiana yesterday! Last one. Snatched him right up! :D

Boogie_Down and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  14. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    Is there a website that keeps an up to date list of SW Pop figures? I just happened upon the Walgreen's exclusive storm trooper with riot gear and the Gamestop exclusive Nien Nunb online randomly . Didn't even know they existed or are being made.

15. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    I only know of this site which i browsed for fun it might have some idk
    http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/PopVinyl/1/
    Pretty neat stuff. I believe they are also a buy/sell/trade sorta thing as well (Pretty crazy prices)

Boogie_Down likes this.
  16. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    The theme for the next smugglers bounty box is Cantina. :)

17. Boogie_Down

Boogie_Down Jedi Padawan

Jan 11, 2015
    Finally received most of remaining SW Pops. I still have the Amazon exclusive storm trooper coming in.

Kinda bothered that my R2-Q5 doesn't have the exclusive sticker but nothing I can do about it. Why is it missing if all of the R2-Q5 are exclusives?
    [​IMG]

liquidocelot and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I went into a Walgreens and they had boatloads of exclusive snowtroopers, proto Bobas, and Imperial guards. I already got a guard but didn't need the other 2. Waiting for the Han and Leia Pops to start showing up.

liquidocelot likes this.
  19. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    What the..? Why is walgreens so darn special? I had bought an exclusive scream 4 ghostface mask from there 4 years ago it's weird how they get random exclusive stuff but whatever :D
    Found an E3PO at FYE and a wampa from gamestop. I wish i kept my receipt for Poe because i just noticed the side of the box was crinkled gah. Speaking of which does anyone else have ones with the heads slightly bent to the side? It looks weird and is annoying the hell-o outta me. [face_hypnotized]

cubman987 likes this.
  20. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah Walgreens getting exclusives is really strange....almost all of the ones I've ever been to have like half an aisle dedicated to their toy section yet they get exclusives all the time.

liquidocelot likes this.
  21. Bryan Kenobi

Bryan Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2015
    I only have three Star Wars ones: Rey, Luke (hoth gear from ESB) and Luke (black attire with green lightsaber from ROTJ).

I only have one other one and that's Oliver Queen unmasked from the Arrow series.

My buddy has been desperately trying to find a Boba Fett one in a store. He has the prototype exclusive from Walgreens, but he wants the real deal. He knows it's online, but he likes the chase in trying to find it at a store.

liquidocelot likes this.
  22. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    When i think "walgreens" i think "prescriptions and photos" not exclusive toys and masks! [face_laugh] I rarely go into a walgreens maybe once a year but hearing about all these exclusives....
    I did go in yesterday for Star wars gummie vitamins and contact lenses LOL

cubman987 likes this.
  23. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah another thing is that whenever I've gone in looking for Funko POP figures at the local Walgreens stores they only ever have a handful of figures, and only once did I find an exclusive (Spider-man 2099 which I did get)...maybe that's not the case everywhere though.

liquidocelot likes this.
  24. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    Our walgreens has the absolute worst staff i hate going in there i bought that ghostface mask that one time and this 40 yr old lady in the most condescending tone said "aww are you buying this for your sister" with a smirk on her face. My town rarely has what i need even though we have 1 best buy/target/walmart and 2 gamestops Get this... 1 in our mall and 1 across the street... FROM THE MALL!![:D] But our FYE had a ton of assorted POP's only problem was the SW ones were buried behind everything imaginable haha. Im going tomorrow because of a sale of "buy 2 get 1 free" i hope i find something good.

25. Bryan Kenobi

Bryan Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2015
    My town has nearly your exact Gamestop situation. We have one in the ball and literally half a mile down the road is another one. However, I'm glad they added the standalone store. It's much, much bigger and nicer.