main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. ReyPrescott

ReyPrescott Jedi Master star 3

Oct 3, 2015
    Yeah, we left the theater from seeing TFA and i said "can we go by gamestop" my uncle was like "well i gotta pee so we'll go to the mall one" instead of the standalone because it doesnt have a bathroom and of course the mall one was PACKED people everywhere i mean i was like bobbin' and weavin' all through the store before i snatched the very last Stormtrooper Finn

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Got my Snow Gear Han today! So adorable! :D

liquidocelot and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  3. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Nice to find this thread, I'm only a small collector compared to some of you (the pictures of your collections are amazing). I only have 12 at the minute, and not a ton of space to display (hopefully we'll be moving later this year to somewhere bigger), and only 5 are SW. I have Kylo Ren, First Order Stormtrooper, Phasma, Poe Dameron & Spirit Yoda - my favourite. BB-8 should be coming through the mail any day.

Although I'm a Boba Fett fan, I just don't like the pop version of him. As some of you have said I wish they would make more PT characters, like a young Obi-Wan, and I'm surprised at some of the characters from TFA they haven't made yet, like Hux, Maz, a Holo Snoke and well LUKE!

Gamma626 likes this.
  4. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I got a couple new Pops! My resistance box should be here tomorrow too! I picked up the Nien Nunb exclusive, Sidon Ithano, and a RotJ Luke in its original release box! :D

PadmeLeiaJaina and ReyPrescott like this.
  5. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016

I just watched an unboxing on youtube, the new box looks cool. I wish we could get the Smuggler's Bounty boxes in the UK :_|

6. SkooterNB

SkooterNB Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 4, 2005

I regret not jumping on the smugglers bounty boxes when they first were announced... although i strictly stick to 6'' and 12'' (now, used to only do 3.75'') so I don't know if there would be much for me.

7. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    Got a Hoth Luke, Tattoine Luke and a Wampa. Ugh, i go into a store for groceries and come out with Pop's [face_laugh].

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Done that. Not with Pops though. One of my clocks died after Christmas and I went into the local supermarket the next day for the weekly food shopping. They had their SW gifts on sale and I got a Kylo Ren alarm clock for half price.

ReyPrescott likes this.
  9. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Nice find Les, I have been looking for that Kylo Ren alarm clock after seeing it in a store out here. I am also still looking for the Funko Luke and wampa.
    Hot topic had it and when I went back it was sold out. Just my luck :)

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The same supermarket still had a couple on sale when I was there Sunday. The other place I've seen them recently happens to be in a local jewellery place that sells Disney figures. You might try some place like that, Mike.

Apparently there are a few versions of it around. The one pictured in this eBay auction is the one I have.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Funko announced yesterday that they're releasing mugs w/ the characters faces on them. A TFA C-3PO mug is showing up in one of their boxes. Here's a link - sorry it's in my FB Star Wars new site - you might have to join to view it.

ReyPrescott likes this.
  12. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    ^^ OMG that Stormtrooper is so cute [face_love]. Today was a good SW day. I won one of those Funko Bobblehead's of Darth Vader (the REALLY tall one's) in a claw machine, Bought a chrome C3PO, and my stepmom bought me a pair of Darth vader sneaker's.
    Sidenote: I adopted a weenie dog at the pound and named him Finn :)

cubman987 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    If I saw that Fett mug I'd be tempted..

14. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    So would I Les :)

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Funko cryptically tweeted that they're looking to add prequel era characters to their Smugglers box. No word yet on who they might be.

16. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    I'd tote's buy a PT Obi Wan and Anakin for sure. Im surprised they haven't yet, alot of people like the PT.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  17. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016

There are so many possibilities from the PT, but yeah I'd love a PT Obi-Wan.

Also my BB-8 arrived a few days ago!
    [​IMG]

PadmeLeiaJaina and ReyPrescott like this.
  18. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I'd LOVE an Anakin.

19. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    Do any "anakin's" exist? Beside's unmasked vader?

20. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016

I think the only PT pops are JarJar, Queen Amidala & Darth Maul (and holo variant).

21. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Nope, but they should.

22. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
  23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum has an up-close look at the new Funko SW items from the Toy Fair.

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well I just signed up for Smuggler's boxes - if you sign up now you can still go back and retroactively get the previous two for their original $25 price! The first box is set to expire and become unavailable in like 21 days.

Woot! Flocked Chewie Pop and 3PO mug will be mine! (I love the shirt in the second box.)

25. ReyPrescott

Oct 3, 2015
    Im seeing a sudden influx in Hoth Han Solo's before i couldnt find any it seemed, but Gamestop says they have them as exclusives on their site. Were these exclusives somewhere else at some point? I swear i seen them labeled as such.