main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Rogue One Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Feb 3, 2016.

1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    (Yes I just stole the title from the TFA equivalent. Deal with it! :p)

Looks like we're getting our first descriptions of Rogue One toys from a toy fair so I thought it was about time to start a dedicated thread for them.

This is probably my favorite thread over in the TFA forum. I love seeing all the great merchandise being released for the film. Personally I've become addicted to the 6" Black Series and can't wait to see what the line has in store for this movie.

Discuss!

2. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I think I may stick to two or three of these guys in 6" form, tops. Maybe the five main characters in the cast pic, but that'd be it. Like, I barely have room for my TFA 6" figures and there are still like 5 movies to go before the ST even ends! I'm going to have to pick-and-choose carefully. If it comes down to it, I'd just get Jones and Luna, I think.

3. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I was reading through the description that was posted in the Rogue One thread and that Grand Admiral sounds like it's going to be a must have for me.

JediMatteus likes this.
  4. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    I'm up for HT figures of three heroes and three villains (including the rumoured black Stormie).

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I know I'll be continuing my collection of the 6" Black Series for sure. While my wallet isn't liking it very much, I've become a completist for this line.

6. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    I'll get the Elite Series figures for sure.

B99 likes this.
  7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I'll still trying to finish my VII Fig collection..o_O

I'll have to get the BS line, like to get Vader, New characters, definitely
    Felicities character, and maybe some new STs.
    Eh heck, i'll end up wanting everyone,, My wallets gonna need rehab.. :(

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    Nice! Where are the descriptions?

9. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Right here: http://www.toyark.com/showpost.php?p=639987&postcount=49 It's not much but exciting nonetheless!

10. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    Oh, man. Thanks! That Thrawn-esque character has got to be Mendelsohn's character. After seeing Bloodline, I'm more than excited to see him in the GFFA. The guy was made for Star Wars villainy!

11. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  12. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    June is earlier than I've been hearing, but we may be getting a more staggered launch this time, rather the big Force Friday event.

13. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I wonder if we will get a big release of toys like FF for R1?

whostheBossk likes this.
  14. Jmacq1

Jmacq1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2005
    I suspect that Rogue One is going to get a much smaller launch and volume of product than there was for The Force Awakens. There'll still be an "official" release date and whatnot, but it'll be a much smaller, more focused product line.

If you look at the Marvel films as an analogy: The Force Awakens and its' direct sequels are like "Avengers" (or Iron Man) films...they get the bigger product pushes. The Anthology films will be more like the "Thor" films or the first "Guardians of the Galaxy." There'll be some product, but it won't take over the whole line. (Semi-irrelevant side-note...the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie will probably get a much, much bigger retail push).

15. QuiJohn

QuiJohn Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jul 16, 2000
  16. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    B99 likes this.
  17. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
  18. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Hasbro also confirmed at Toy Fair that there would be a Force Friday for Rogue One on September 30.

19. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    hmmm, a Rogue One novel before the film comes out? Hey that's novel. :p I'm definitely holding off on toys, but if someone makes Felicity's jacket etc. I might pick that up since it would be practical wearing for me.

20. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Curious about the new packaging. I'll hate to see the current one go. Love th card design and the illustrations on them. And having Kylo up top is killer, same with the color scheme. And apparently the Shadow Trooper (commander?) will be on the packaging.

Happy another Force Friday is happening! I loved it, got a lot of great stuff. Just wish it was the beginning of September again. Although maybe delaying it to get more product is ideal, if that's the case at all.

21. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Force Friday was a blast so I'll definitely be there again. Although TRU wasn't stocked very well so I might go somewhere else.

22. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  23. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I'm also not sure where to go..

jedi9617 likes this.
  24. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  25. Lt. Hija

Lt. Hija Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2015
    I'm first in line, finally an opportunity to purchase a licensed Lucasfilm product that actually features the correct proportions of the Imperial insignia as really seen in ANH and ESB. :D

That will be a day long remembered...