main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Observation about Rey?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by The Bops, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I thought Nemo's tank name was Shark Bait. Hoo ha ha.

AmySolo likes this.
  2. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    That's right.

Haven't seen that movie in ages :p

I found this spoiler picture of Finn
    [​IMG]

Sir2lazyThe2nd likes this.
  3. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Leia had Amidala's phenotype and Senator Organa's last name up until a recognition scene. (ROTJ?)

4. Pancellor Chalpatine

Pancellor Chalpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 5, 2015
    If you read a possible spoiler, remember how much people lies. Don't think of Finn's last name not being shown as a spoiler he's a skywalker or something, it's simply either not shown, or it's to hide something, but you never know what the something is. He could have binks as his last name. (Never would happen) but it could be someone we know, maybe he doesn't have a last name or they just didn't feel like it was needed, same with rey and others. Nothing is set in stone all people can do is guess. We got 7 days people, don't let people mess it up for you.

5. Kuro

Kuro Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 17, 2015
    Pure speculation here, but I’m willing to bet that her surname is Solo.

6. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    I was just watching some of the junkets with Daisy Ridley and I must say she reminds me a lot of a younger Kiera Knightley.

And she was in TPM cast a handmaiden and decoy for a certain Padme Amidala of Naboo, which coincidentally also shares similar looks with Daisy.

So my guess is that Rey is somewhat related to Padme Amidala. Which means she could be a Solo or a Skywalker.

7. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Some poster said it'd be neat if Kira Knightly reprised her role as Sabe. Nice idea but Sabe's age would Not work out. Not unless she was frozen in carbonite for 30 + 20 years.

8. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003

Unless I am mistaken, we never heard what her last name was.

Also, how cool was it, early in the movie when she had the Gold Leader helmet on?

9. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ha. I didn't notice this thread, and think it was posted when I stopped coming here for a while and then returned only to the spoiler free thread.

10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I think it was originally called "Rey with a lightsaber" if I remember correctly.

11. The Bops

The Bops Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    In all honesty, I didn't know anything about Rey when I posted this thread. I was going on a Duracell commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Amber Kenobi

Amber Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 12, 2016
    Finn never had a last name! He was a Stormtrooper before he was named Finn! Jeez
    Of course, the Rey conspiracy is enough. Having 2 people with undecided heredity is exhausting.

13. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Seagoat posted that almost a month before the film was released, so that wasn't common knowledge.

14. Amber Kenobi

Amber Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 12, 2016
    Sorry, I just realized that :oops:

15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Rey Durz Uvtha Losstarc. I admit, I'm just making this up as I go.

AmySolo likes this.