main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What bounty hunters do you think we will see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 19, 2014.

?

What bounty hunters do you think we will see

1. Boba fett

82.8%
  2. Cad Bane

44.8%
  3. Aurra Sing

24.1%
  4. Embo

31.0%
  5. Other

27.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Dengar. We've not seen much of him in the new canon, and I've always liked his character design.

2. ObsGryphon

ObsGryphon Jedi Padawan star 1

May 8, 2015
    All of them. :p But I'd particularly would love to see Ventress and Cad Bane. :D

3. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Sugi

Octavian Dibar likes this.
  4. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Definitely Aurra Sing. I was so disapointed with how she disapeared from the Clone Wars after her appearance in Assassin, especially with all the hype she was getting on the show around that time. I was even more disapointed that the Bounty Hunter arc she was supposed to appear in got scrapped.

It would be great to see her again. Plus as a fan I really want her to at least survive into the Original Trilogy era.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  5. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Bossk of course....i would like to see all the bounty hunters possible. There should be an episode where Vader and the Empire hire them to track down the Rebels. They won't be able to keep making Inquisitors will they? I dont want this to be Kanan's undoing rather for him to be captured, the rest of the crew go to save him then he sacrifices them by dying at the red saber blade of Vader.

cubman987 likes this.
  6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Darth Amr

I merged your bounty hunter thread with our pre-existing one. Anyway please carry on. :)

7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    If the rumours are the Han Solo movie are correct

Bounty Hunter Guild will be a focus point

Then it depends if Rebels wants to tie in or not. IMHO, I doubt we'll see many in Rebels.

8. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    I think of the established bounty hunters only Boba and maybe Greedo should show up as actual characters. The rest if they appear I would rather see them as background characters, or something where maybe Kanan sits down and talks to Cad for a few moments at a bar. Just nothing major. I would rather see the galaxy grow, not shrink. Also I think Cad and Embo showing up as easter eggs on Sabine's wall hints to the likelihood that neither will ever show up in Rebels as anything more than art on the wall.

9. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    I believe Highsinger could appear, wasn't he supposed to be some sort of companion to Boba? And it's not like age would matter much to a droid.

10. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    I'm surprised that an "established" BH hasn't shown up yet? They can capture 1 of our heros then leave. With there reputation intact.

11. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    I'm not. We see in Empire Strikes Back how reticent the Imperial officers are to involve Boba Fett, Bossk, and friends. it's below their dignity. Vader doesn't care; he just wants to get **** done. If Kallus fails or flees, perhaps Vader would call on one or more bounty hunters to assist with this particularly annoying group of Rebels.

12. Sow

Sow Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 2, 2015
    Boba Fett because reasons

Boba: Ketsu never told you what happened to your father.
    Sabine: She told me enough, you killed him!
    Boba: No <takes of helmet and swings his long colorful hair like in l'oreal commercial> I'm your father.
    Sabine: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!

I know that he's probably to young for that but damn that would make excellent skittles commercial.

But mostly I'd like to see someone new, I mean come on, galactic isn't that small. So either someone new or Cad Bane but maybe retired Bane being something like Clint Eastwood chill cold badass who finish his drink and then kills everyone at the table despite the fact that he had winning hand anyway. That too old thing might not be true, if I remember correctly in old canon humans were said to live on average over 100 (average taken from those who weren't shoot/died in battle) years, so maybe he could still be active bounty hunter. Does Disney established on how long our race lives on average in SW?

MandoArtist likes this.
  13. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Filoni said that Embo would be more likely to show up, and he'd like to use him if it makes sense on Rebels. He implied it may be tougher to use Cad Bane but gave the excuse that he was just such a great Bounty Hunter and would take down the Rebels crew. I'm suspicious though that in actuality Cad Bane died in the untold Clone Wars Bounty Hunter arc that featured him mentoring Boba. They claim untold Clone Wars is canon, but they could always cheat on that principle since none of us would be the wiser (we don't know what was written).

14. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I love it.

15. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015

Uhhhhhhhh 12 year old Boba Fett as Sabine's dad?????

16. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    It's happened before. I believe the youngest father ever was 7 years old.

17. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    "... just because we can do a thing, it does not necessarily mean we must do that thing."

TheOneX_Eleazar and Larsonator like this.
  18. Vib3s

Vib3s Jedi Master star 2

Nov 28, 2014
    Fett, i guess because of how popular he is, seems like a foregone conclusion (if the series goes on long enough), i hope they keep going with the silent "Man with no name" mannerisms/movements as displayed in the movies, and establish him as someone the ghost crew would really want to run away from.

It's probably not a popular opinion, but i wouldn't mind if he hunts down and kills a major character. Mostly because i would appreciate him earning the reputation of being the best most fans have always given him... His presence should ooze danger. So if they must use him in the future, i hope they get him right.

As for Embo, he's a personal favorite of mine and i would love to see him once more.

19. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I don't think we will see much of Fett until the script for his solo movie is totally ironed out.

I just want some closure for Cad Bane.

whostheBossk likes this.