main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

have you ever had a crush on anyone in the Star Wars universe?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by StarWarsFTW, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodatat2

Yodatat2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2016
    First Leia, then Padme, now Rey. Oh, and also Barriss Offee.

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    None in the movies. Mara Jade, though... Luke was one lucky, lucky man!

3. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Carrie Fisher suffers from Bipolar Disorder which not only causes extreme mental turmoil and confusion, but usually makes you deal with heavy drugs too. Lowering her mental strength and struggles to "why would she want to wreck that incredible body" is one of the most disgusting and shallow things I've ever heard.

4. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Well, not alot of choices.
    I've had a thing for Kiera Knightly since Bend It Like Beckham, but that's a few years after Phantom.

And Sy Snootles is hot of course.

5. Worker11811

Worker11811 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 6, 2016

Great picture. I have the DVD. My kids call it "The Ball Movie"...

6. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i think they're all cute, but i don't generally get crushes on celebrities

7. AstroDroid88

AstroDroid88 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2016
    Rey

I mean, how could you not be attracted to that face?
    [​IMG]

Honestly, not until Rey did I "like" any of the girls from Star Wars

ChefCurryWindu likes this.
  8. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    In the OT, Han! As soon as he was introduced in ANH I had a grin from ear to ear which lasted for the rest of the movie whenever he was on screen; he and Leia are my favorite OT characters, and I love the way their relationship takes off in ESB....

In the PT, I'm torn between Anakin and Obi-Wan, as my heart swoons when either of them are on screen (and ESPECIALLY their scenes together in AOTC and ROTS!! [face_love]), BUT if I had to pick only one, I'd give the edge to Anakin....mainly because I love the way Hayden plays Anakin, especially in ROTS, but I even like the awkwardness in his performance in AOTC....

And since we've got the ST now too, I'd say Kylo/Ben all the way, with or without the mask on. The confidence and power he presents as Kylo Ren totally drew me in like a moth to a flame, but I loved seeing his face and vulnerability behind the mask geting a glimpse of Ben Solo, and it made me feel for him, despite what he does....

9. StarWarsFTW

StarWarsFTW Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2016
    Really omg I never knew that wow I feel so bad now sorry I didn't know I didn't know that was the reason

DarthIshyZ and Sarge like this.
  10. StarWarsFTW

Mar 2, 2016
    Yeah Rey is hot she makes the cutest faces ever
    Yeah it seams like a lot of guys love Han I reckon half the Girl Star Wars fans love Han

Worker11811 and Jhawk117 like this.
  11. Worker11811

Jan 6, 2016

I know! That's why I went so many times, just to watch her face.

12. StarWarsFTW

Mar 2, 2016
    Haha yeah I follow her on Instagram and she makes some cute faces on there aswell

13. Worker11811

Jan 6, 2016

Actually, I don't like these posed shots. I suspect they were taken before they started actually shooting. She doesn't look like Rey, she looks like Daisy.

JJ Abrams gave her direction in the first hours of her first scene that dramatically altered Daisy's performance and cemented Rey's character. These photos look like they were taken before that occurred. Or at least she's not in character as Rey in these photos.

I much prefer stills pulled from the picture when she's in character.

14. Pancellor Chalpatine

Pancellor Chalpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 5, 2015
    Rey. She's adorable with the helmet on and daisey ridley is freakishly hot. I don't think there's one girl on this planet more attractive....not even anime girls are that beautiful ..and anime has some pretty dang cute girls.

Plus she has a nice personality in the movie, as does Daisy. I hope one day I find a nice brunette who will cosplay as rey XD XD XD

15. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    The dead man's helmet? Did she have to take his Skull out?
    It's dark stuff.

16. Pancellor Chalpatine

Dec 5, 2015
    The best girls are the ones with a little darkness to them <3
    Rey sleep in the graveyard for countless dead stoormtroopers and rebels, along with their vehicles.....so dark.....she's secretly crazy. Aren't all the beautiful women crazy? :p

Also this thread makes me realize something....

[​IMG]

17. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Even if that wasn't the reason, if you're overdosing, you probably have horrible issues that you don't want to deal with anymore. Hence the overdose. Don't talk about women like their body is the only thing that matters.

thehighground and Son of a Bith like this.
  18. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Shira A'dola, we've been over this before. It is not your place to tell other user's how to post. He acknowledged his ignorance, and apologized, it is time to move on.

To everyone else, let's keep this to crushes and not simply objectifying characters/actors/actresses because that is going to get the thread locked.

Also StarWarsFTW, use the edit feature to avoid double posting.

19. Yodatat2

Yodatat2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2016
    I'd have to say that the Rey character has far surpassed any other for me as a crush. She is not only super cute, but is very smart and a great fighter. She is the future of the franchise, and I can't wait to see how they develop her character.

20. Geordi La Forge

Geordi La Forge Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2016
    Taun We, oh baby!

DarthIshyZ and Admiral Volshe like this.
  21. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I wouldn't really say I have ever had a crush on any character. I acknowledge Padme, Leia, and even Rey are all very attractive women in their own right, but I tend not to fall for girls in movies, probably cause I know their fictional and that helps me disassociate between those kinds of feelings. But just my two cents, I can't blame others for falling for them.

22. StarWarsFTW

Mar 2, 2016
    Mate seriously if I new that I wouldn't of said it I thought I was just joking around its quite sad that she suffers from that
    Haha well hope that happens for you would be good ay mate lol

Pancellor Chalpatine likes this.
  23. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I was really in love with Jaina Solo for several years. [face_love] Now I still have a slight crush on her... :D

24. Pancellor Chalpatine

Dec 5, 2015
    Rey is not "fictional." She just so happened to have lived a long long time ago....in a galaxy far far away....

It's also good they give Rey such a good personality too, just like Ridley. Anyone notice star wars 3 main love interests/girls are all brunettes? Maybe George has a thing for brunettes(assuming Rey is in any way based on something George had for 7, we don't know if anything at all was kept when the scripts were tossed aside.)

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My first Star Wars crush was Han, but I've also crushed on Anakin, Obi-Wan and Finn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.