main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Rogue One Toys, Collectibles, Action Figures, etc.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Darth Chiznuk , Feb 3, 2016.

1. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Tank trooper(?), Shore trooper, LOL they are really running out of ideas...o_O

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    put it back up what the hell. snitches get stiches!

CrazyOldJedi likes this.
  3. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    So the new black Imperial shuttle - it's not a Lambda Class, presumably that's the Deathtroopers custom ride?

4. TyrannosaurTJ

TyrannosaurTJ Jedi Padawan star 1

May 7, 2016
    Has there been any indication of what Hasbro has planned for Rogue One? I hadn't checked in a while and when I looked on Google when I did my search I didn't see much.

5. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002

Word is they will have a 6" death trooper as an exclusive at SDCC. Otherwise, there hasn't been any word really of their plans. Some vague info on skus, but it's quiet on the Hasbro front so far.

6. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    Yeah there are some specifics on page 2 and 3. It doesn't spell out specific figures on the big list, just assortments.

7. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Well i didnt buy any sets for Ep 7 cause I have self control...................which as of seeing these sets can ***k off. I am so buying most of these things. I need that tank.

My wallet will be weeping after these are released.

OZQUAD44 likes this.
  8. TyrannosaurTJ

TyrannosaurTJ Jedi Padawan star 1

May 7, 2016
    Alright. I thought so. Nothing major still on the 3.75 stuff. That's still the focus on my collection.
    Yeah. I saw that. Just was curious if there was something more "up-to-date" about it. Like I said above, I'm more focused on the 3.75-4 inch stuff. I do want to get like Palpatine and Vader in 6 inch though. I do feel they look nice. I waited too long to get 6 inch Maul. There's no economical way to get him now. Unless I go KO, which I don't know. Sometimes for Transformers the KO is better than the actual thing made by Hasbro/Takara.

9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Based on the 6" BS FO Stormtrooper being an exclusive at SDCC before, that sounds like a very good prediction to me.

10. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    vncredleader and Cantina Regular like this.
  11. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Someone needs to go buy me that cake right now.

What are you waiting for? GO! :p

12. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  13. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    I like cake. I like Star Wars. Therefore, I like Star Wars cake.

14. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    No thank u, I won't buy,., not until
    we have SW ice cream to go with it!!

15. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    I'm sure they'll have 3.75" figures, they're just keeping better wraps on 'em than Lego or the publishing side did (hence we have tentative names for many of the characters now, and know pretty much exactly what we're getting from Lego--the only thing we don't know for sure is whether there are two+ Death Troopers in the big shuttle set--which seems very likely--or if maybe they snuck a 3rd Tank Trooper into the tank set...odd are they would've shown it sticking out of the tank hatch on the box art, tho, if there was a 3rd).

For Maul, I'd suggest waiting. I expected that Hasbro would eventually re-release some figures, but that hasn't really materialized yet... still, popular characters like Maul and R2, both from that very first wave, seem likely candidates for future releases as well, somehow. I skipped both, and really wish I'd nabbed R2 even if he was a little undersized... the amount of gadgets he had was fairly impressive, and unfortunately Hasbro didn't include any of them in their Amazon exclusive multipack with R2-Q5... all that guy has are the two arms hidden in the body panels. I'm not gonna pay aftermarket prices for R2, tho; hold out for a repack or a KO, if they even get around to KO'ing them.

Vader, and I think even Palpatine, can still be found for under $25 occasionally on Amazon & the like. Or you could go extra crazy and get the Figuarts Vader for $70-ish... :D

Revanfan1 likes this.
  16. Ed_Fett_77

Ed_Fett_77 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 19, 2015
    I just got Maul 6 inch for 45€ on eBay... The figure goes normally for 130-180 €, so i was lucky.

B99 likes this.
  17. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    Still no news/leaks on Rogue One 3 3/4" figures? C'mon Hasbro old buddy, don't let me down

18. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013

I think it was about this time last year the first TFA figures started leaking. It was the first huge leak that revealed tons of official info about the movie (first look at Zuvio, some stormtroopers, etc.).

Cantina Regular likes this.
  19. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    We'll probably get a look at some of the toys at Celebration or Comic-Con. I can't remember which but didn't one of them have the reveal of the Special Forces TIE Black Series and some of the others like Jango?

20. weezer

May 16, 2001
  21. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
  22. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Not sure about Jango, but yes, the gigantic TIE (that you have :p) was premiered at Comic-Con, I think. Also at Comic-Con was the FO Stormtrooper... which I think was given to all the attendees or something?

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  23. weezer

May 16, 2001
    They were for sale. It was kind of a blood letting from the stories I read, which is getting to be the depressing norm for exclusives.

EHT likes this.
  24. weezer

May 16, 2001
  25. Cantina Regular

Cantina Regular Jedi Knight star 3

May 24, 2016
    GregMcP and vncredleader like this.