main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Who has VIP tickets?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by GodAtum, Jul 10, 2016.

1. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    Anyone else with VIP tickets?

2. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I wish! Tried but they went so fast.

If any VIPs are interested in selling their badge and a large shirt (pretty sure it will be the Luke art same as the badge) after the show then PM me!

3. jordantwodelta

jordantwodelta Jedi Master

Feb 6, 2013
    I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets.I still can't believe it.My nephew may want to sell his badge and large shirt after the convention.If so, i will contact you,ChrisLyne.

I am still hoping to somehow acquire a VIP ticket for Orlando 2017.If Celebration is back at Anaheim during 2019,then that will be a must for VIP tickets, if they are still offered.I am from England and would love to go to a US Celebration with VIP tickets.

ChrisLyne likes this.
  4. GodAtum

GodAtum Jedi Master

May 13, 2005
    Nice, hopefully see some of you in the VIP lounge :)

5. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Awesome! Hope to hear from you afterwards.

Would love to VIP a US celebration one year. Can't do next year but maybe 2019 for Episode IX

6. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    I was lucky enough to get a VIP for Orlando. I won't be in London, but I'm interested to see how your guys' experience is.

Next year will be my first time at Celebration since the two in Indianapolis. After watching the experience in Anaheim, I knew I had to get back in the game. :)

7. GlastoEls

GlastoEls Jedi Padawan

Oct 31, 2012
    Yes - wife and I have VIP. See you there!

8. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

That's my current plan. I'm in Ireland, but I just couldn't make it to London this year for Celebration Europe, which would've been handy in terms of travel. Then with more college fee's this coming year it would've been impossible to make it to Orlando for Celebration.

Been saving for awhile now towards Celebration 2019 in time for Episode IX. The goal would be to try and get a VIP ticket but we'll see how it all works out when the time comes. I'd just be happy to be in attendance and get a holiday in at the same time - it's been a few years since I was able to get to the US for a holiday and there's no better reason than Star Wars to get me there again.

jordantwodelta likes this.
  9. jordantwodelta

jordantwodelta Jedi Master

Feb 6, 2013
    Sad to see at least one VIP selling all their exclusive things on ebay.I don't think they deserved a ticket.I was so lucky to get one and i will keep everything that i was fortunate to acquire.It was my first Celebration/convention, and i will always have fond memories of it.

Caode likes this.
  10. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    For some people it is strictly business. Not a care or concern whatsoever for the events they are attending nor for the people attending it. Certainly Star Wars is only one of many events they attend in order to obtain exclusives and make a profit. One of the worst things I saw at Celebration Anaheim were some of the vendors on the show floor selling the pin sets and rare items from the official Celebration store that at vastly inflated prices that they had obviously had easy access to get before anyone else. It's just how it is I guess.