main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Exclusive Round Up

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Darthmaul208, Jul 1, 2016.

?

Are you going to pick up any Exclusives?

1. Hasbro- Unmasked Kylo Ren

100.0%
  2. Funko- Pop! vinyl bobblehead- Bespin Luke, ANH Ceremony Luke, ANH Ceremony Han, 4-LOM

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
  2. JaHawk

JaHawk Jedi Padawan

May 24, 2015
    I hope there'll be an opportunity to buy Smuggler's Bounty boxes at the event. Not necessarily an exclusive, but not available anywhere else in UK.

3. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @JaHawk not sure about Smuggler's Bounty Boxes but there are Funko Exclusives.

Funko- Pop! vinyl bobblehead- Bespin Luke, ANH Ceremony Luke, ANH Ceremony Han, 4-LOM
    Booth: #S203, Underground Toys

https://www.smugglersbounty.com/blog/funko-at-star-wars-celebration-europe-2016

"Funko at Star Wars Celebration Funko is proud to announce its presence at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016! We’ve partnered with Underground Toys to provide four Pop! vinyl bobblehead exclusives for the show, with an emphasis on the original Star Wars trilogy! From Luke Skywalker’s Bespin encounter with Darth Vader to Luke and Han Solo as decorated veterans of the Rebellion, these exclusives pay homage to the films that started it all! The bounty hunter 4-LOM is an essential for any Star Wars fan!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone know how much these will cost or what they actually are? I've seen around £10-£20 normally.

4. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I will be getting that unmasked Kylo! I wish the Ben Kenobi figure was at Celebration too though.

5. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm hoping to be able to drop by the Penguin books booth and buy something so that I can pick up this poster
    [​IMG]

It's free with any other purchase.

BobaThrowsaFett and CaptainRegor like this.
  6. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Yeah that Leia poster is a must for me as well. Hopefully I'll be able to grab one of the exclusive Aftermath: Life Debt covers as well but I'm guessing they'll be long gone by the time I get out of the Mark Hamill panel.

7. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Mmm, the Bloodline poster is epic! I wonder if they'll have the graffiti version too?

8. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Ironic that a 4-LOM figure is going to be part of exclusive merchandise...

The background character was unnamed until Kenner decided to make a figure out of it "4 the Love Of Money".

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  9. Krennic

Krennic Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2016
    Will be getting the poster if I can, not sure about the Funko's as I don't have any yet and fear starting will be bad for my wallet...

I've seen somewhere about an exclusive Ewok family soft toy. There is also the samurai style storm trooper.

10. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Hot Wheels- Prototype Boba Fett.
    Booth:
    #S502

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/__novadocuments/247215?v=636027267213030000

"To get your hands on this Hot Wheels exclusive, visit the Hot Wheels stand (S502) where Bryan will be present Saturday morning for a special car signing. Also look out for the Hot Wheels panel at the Behind the Scenes Stage Saturday afternoon, where Bryan will provide a preview of the upcoming autumn/winter Hot Wheels Star Wars die cast line. Bryan will also explain the exciting design process of a Hot Wheels Character Car and poll the audience on what they would like next year’s Hot Wheels Star Wars Celebration exclusive car to be."

I am reading that right, it's available anytime but on Saturday you can get it signed?
    Anyone know how much it will likely be?
    Again I'm tempted just because it's exclusive.

11. Luke4soph

Luke4soph Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2016
    Yes on saturday morning the bloke who makes/designs them?? Bryan who ever will sign them! I read online somewhere the car is around £8 if the article i read is genuine or not different story

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN Main has a couple of articles on fan collectibles for CE. Links for parts 1 and 2 (and pics) is available at the link.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  13. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    We've got more information on Exclusives and prices.
    https://forbiddenplanet.com/log/products/forbidden-planet-exclusives-star-wars-celebration/

All Booth #S1003
    So Uh This Kylo Ren unmasked figure,
    The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-Inch Kylo Ren Pack will be for sale at Star Wars Celebration 2016 in the Forbidden Planet booth #S1003. Cost £32.99

This figure can only be purchased with a pre-order ticket which must be collected in the registration area in Hall S7. A limited number of tickets will be released each day. Tickets are in two daily collection time slots - 10:00 to 13:00 and 13:00 to 16:00 - so there is no need to rush! One ticket per attendee per day.

Blimey, £11 more than usual! That's surely not worth it-is it?
    At 10AM I'll probably be queuing up for the Ahsoka panel so yeah I'm a little worried about not picking this up, I'm mixed.

Also:
    Be sure to check out Hasbro’s Star Wars The Black Series display at our booth for some exciting new reveals. On Saturday afternoon, drop by to meet Hasbro’s Director of Design for Star Wars, Steve Evans.

Hopefully that should be good.

There's this:
    Sideshow 2016 Convention Exclusive - Unpainted Prototype 1:6 Scale R2-D2 Figure. £199.99
    Marvel Comics: Han Solo #1. Exclusive Forbidden Planet Star Wars Celebration Variant cover by Chris Samnee. Limited Edition of 3,000. £4.99.

And Inspider Special Editions:
    Exclusive Light Side and Dark Side show covers featuring Rey and Kylo Ren: only available to Celebration Europe! £7.00 each.
    Free with purchase: Light or Dark Side poster magazines featuring interviews with the cast and production team! Which side will you choose?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which Issue number is this going to be? Anyone know?

Also Does Celebration have a programme? Or magazine with a roundup of the days events? Do you get one when you get the tickets?

14. sigur

sigur Jedi Knight

Sep 16, 2013
  15. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Looks the same, I don't know for sure though, nor can I explain the price difference.

16. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Yeah, even with our current exchange rate, postage and customs fees it would be cheaper to buy direct fro Sideshow.

17. BobaThrowsaFett

BobaThrowsaFett Jedi Master

May 4, 2004
    Unmasked Kylo Ren is a must for me also! The Leia poster from Penguin books booth is now on my list - just have to decide on purchase. And I'll pick up the Han Solo #1.

18. jeykey

jeykey Jedi Master

Jun 27, 2013
  19. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Yes, I've been refreshing that page a lot to find out what's going to be available.

20. jeykey

jeykey Jedi Master

Jun 27, 2013
  21. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Well they suck. The only ones that I'm half interested in is the bag and the magnet.

22. JaHawk

JaHawk Jedi Padawan

May 24, 2015
    Definitely going to be spending some money in that store - the badge art shirts in particular are very nice, along with the pint glasses. Some other stuff is... not so great. But hey - I'm in a positive kinda mood!

23. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
  24. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Holy Bantha Poodoo there's so many t-shirts I want!

Shandil and my kind of scum like this.
  25. jeykey

jeykey Jedi Master

Jun 27, 2013
    i agree they haven't been particulary creative...
    the "exclusive" Kylo Ren hoodie looks very similar to one from DisneyStore