main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Celebration Stage wristbands & queueing (was: How to get in to Hamills stage show)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by klihm, Jul 4, 2016.

1. ArtyShadow

ArtyShadow Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2016
    Do you guys think that if I come just before 6 again tomorrow I'll be able to get Carrie fisher and FF, or at least just FF?

2. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I'm hoping if I'm in later tomorrow I can get a closing ceremony ticket

3. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    They've let in people into the Costume Competition, event though all the wristbands were gone for that. There was standing space. However I don't think they would havedone that with things like Rogue One panel. Which had lots of reserved seating as well.

Lots of people at the ANH screening didn't have any wristbands. Then again, it wasn't a very long queue.
    So it's probably safe to say you can get in as long as it's not one of the big panels.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4. ArtyShadow

ArtyShadow Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2016
    Would you say ea behind the scenes is big?

5. Chunkydumb

Chunkydumb Jedi Master star 2

Nov 30, 2014

Easily mate from my experience yesterday, I managed to get a band for the Mark Hamill panel at around 8am and I can only guess that Mark would be as popular if not more popular than Carrie Fisher.

6. nonesuch

nonesuch Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2015
    Is there a queue for the FF panel yet? It would be great to get someone's report on how the situation compares to that for the Rogue One panel.

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using Tapatalk

7. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Will use the same plan as with the Rebels & Rogue One panel (go in about an hour before), has worked so far

8. Mandalorian Ray

Mandalorian Ray Jedi Knight

May 31, 2014
    Yes! There are a bunch of people lining up right now. Roughly 30 people so far.

9. Taggle

Taggle Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2016
    Was surprised how easy it was to get a wrristband for Anthony Daniels, turned up at around 9.45am and there were still bands left, with a 2 minute zip through the queue (which was non existant)

EA games panel at the same time, even quicker...so 100% success on the panels I had planned for Saturday.

Sunday may be a different story, we shall see.

10. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Here now, in row 3 of the Closing Panel queue so definitely busier than yesterday for Rebels but no where near as busy as the Rogue One queue was Thursday night.

KendallByrd likes this.
  11. nonesuch

nonesuch Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2015
    I just got a FF wristband! I'm so happy :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using Tapatalk

KendallByrd likes this.
  12. Chunkydumb

Chunkydumb Jedi Master star 2

Nov 30, 2014
    Got my FF wristband too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. redxavier

redxavier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    I'm so glad I didn't stay overnight for the FF panel. What a disappointment. Not even the episode title? I did get up early and catch two night buses to get up and across London to arrive around 6:30am. It took longer walking through security than getting the wristband!

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  14. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Must admit that whilst I did enjoy the panel I was expecting more than just the Han Solo casting announcement (which we all knew already). The way the panel was promoted made it sound like a much bigger event, this's void have been live streamed easily, it gave nothing away and nothing like last year's Rogue One teaser.

It was great seeing all of them together on stage like that and I loved Mark's extended exit but I was expecting we'd get a little something more. Not footage but a title or a cast picture like the one they did for Rogue One at D23 last year.

15. Krennic

Krennic Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2016
    Yea I agree, I was expecting a little more, either a title or teaser of a few photos or behind the scenes stuff for VIII
    A shot of him in Han Solos outfit would have been good, seeing as we all knew he was cast anyway.
    Was also wondering if they would announce anything further down the line but nope.

So a bit dissapointed as I was up earlier to not have a streaming stage and them mess anything up again, like not seeing the mini trailer thing with Vader for the Rogue One panel. Also missed out on the VR by about 20 people max, man they didn't have many tickets for that.