main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Exclusive Round Up

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Darthmaul208, Jul 1, 2016.

?

Are you going to pick up any Exclusives?

1. Hasbro- Unmasked Kylo Ren

100.0%
  2. Funko- Pop! vinyl bobblehead- Bespin Luke, ANH Ceremony Luke, ANH Ceremony Han, 4-LOM

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ArtyShadow

ArtyShadow Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2016
    Where is it and how do you get it again?

2. ArtyShadow

ArtyShadow Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2016
  3. Yoe Dameron

Yoe Dameron Jedi Knight

Feb 25, 2016
    Got the Kylo Ren Black Series for my brother and my girlfriend got a signed Proto Boba Hot Wheels. The line for the Celebration Store was 90 minutes throughout the day, and would be messed up our schedule, so no Loth Cat plush or Zuvio shirt for me. Penguin/Random House didn't get any more Aftermath: Life Debt exclusive editions, so I didn't get any exclusives. Glad to get the gifts for others though.

4. Merga Duskseeker

Merga Duskseeker Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2016
    Yeah I tried to go back to the store today and they said they handed out all the lightspeed tickets in 40 mins this morning!

5. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    How quickly do the tickets for the Kylo Ren Black series go?

6. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Not sure about this morning but on Friday I picked up my Kylo ticket about 6:15/6:20 after getting my wristbands, by then the queue had cleared so I walked straight down the chute and got an afternoon voucher. Looked like there was still a reasonable amount left but not sure how fast they went.

OliffWanKenobi likes this.
  7. Shandil

Shandil Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2016
    I only bought the Luke Skywalker one, but had I been able I'd have gotten a dozen tshirts at least. Good thing when I went back to the store on Sunday for final purchases the place had been razed and only a few items were left (pens and footballs anyone?).

8. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I missed the Kylo Ren exclusive. Will it be made available online? Or has anyone picked up a second they're willing to sale?

9. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Yes, are you based in the US?

If you are Hasbro Toy Shop will sell it at some point. They sell out pretty quickly though- within minutes.

No idea when they will do it.

10. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002

Yup, US. Thanks for the info!

11. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016

I managed to restrict myself to the Luke & Chewie shirts :luke: :chewie:

12. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Obi-Wan21
    Hey, all, The Hasbro Toy Shop will have the exclusives on sale- AUGUST 9th.

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18300

When will the Comic Con exclusives be available on the site? Although subject to change, we are planning on having the Convention Exclusives available to order on Tuesday, August 9th.The product will be located in the EXCLUSIVES category. No phone orders will be accepted. All Convention Exclusives are excluded from any promotions and discounts.
    What will the limits be for the figures? The limits will be the same at the show and on the site once they go live. These limits are per person and per household.
    Can I get on a waiting list for Comic Con items? No, HasbroToyShop.com does not have a waiting list for any items including Comic Con items.
    Can I preorder Comic Con items? No. We will not be preselling the Comic Con items.

The Link:
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/exclusives#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:

No idea when they specifically release. Last year apparently it was 12PM EST/9AM PST so no idea.

13. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I had a friend hunting for Obi-Wan and Jyn at SDCC, but he failed! Guess I'll be trying my luck at Hasbro's online store, since I'm not paying those eBay prices!

14. GermanBoba

GermanBoba Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2016
    A little sad, that Obi and Jyn weren´t available at Celebration. I guess its just not the exposure or press Hasbro gets when releasing stuff there. Scalper prices from official toy vendors for Obi-Wan are already at 100 € (which is about 110 US $) in Germany. Yet if one wants to get them here, they are at least available even if at those costly prices. I will wait for the regular version. To me, the light-up table and presentation box is just not worth 65 €.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  15. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
  16. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I would assume they were something Top Trumps gave out if you visited their booth, or they were part of a prize draw. That would be my guess since I didn't visit the booth.

17. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    I guess that was the case, shame I missed out.

swfangirl likes this.