main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Help with london signed product

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JEDImasterNick, Jul 17, 2016.

1. JEDImasterNick

JEDImasterNick Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2015
    Hi i got the exclusive kylo ren black series 6 inch pack signed by the director of design at Hasbro. It has my name on it. If i dont open it will it have a much higher value later . I have bought another one as well and im not sure which one to open. Thanks

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you have two I'd open the unsigned one.The signed one might have a higher value, especially if you have some kind of proof of the signature (like a pic of the design director signing it).

3. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    The autograph being personalized won't be as valuable as if it were not. If you intend to sell at some point, don't open it.

4. Merga Duskseeker

Merga Duskseeker Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2016
    I'd have thought a signature would lessen the value in this instance?

5. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    You could be right on that. I don't know if it lessens it as opposed to not being signed at all, but having it personalized is a mistake if you're looking to sell. If the OP is looking to keep it for sentimental value though, then I like the personal touch.

If it was personalized by say Adam Driver, then you would probably have better luck at selling it.