main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Star Wars Celebration Badge/Pass Art

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Lozeng3r, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Lozeng3r

Lozeng3r Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2016
    I really loved the artwork they used on the badges/passes this year- i've already got my own Friday and Saturday passes and was thinking of trying to collect a few more if prices are reasonable.

Does anyone have a Sunday/Weekend/VIP/Child/Media/Staff etc pass that they don't want anymore? PM me and hopefully we could work something out! I really want to get a hold of the Death Trooper one too which I think was for 'Special Guests' only, I mean just look at how badass it is.

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    They were pretty good. I wish they could sell the set or the art. I really would love to see Ahsoka in this style. Anyone know the artist?

3. sworrubsnz

sworrubsnz Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2015
    Darthmaul208 and jordantwodelta like this.
  4. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I loved the art enough to get the poster framed!

[​IMG]

OliffWanKenobi and CaptainRegor like this.
  5. lukerbl

lukerbl Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2016
    I've been trying to find out who the artist was since the event! Really want to get my hands on a Chewbacca pass. The artwork is awesome.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Not sure who the artist is but a Google search turned up a Chewie pass on ebay UK. It's still at 'buy it now' stage.. (Note - I have nothing to do with this sale - just came across it in Google.)