main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Rogue One Panel

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Darth_BDO, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Darth_BDO

Darth_BDO Jedi Padawan

Jan 15, 2015
    I'm a little upset because I made a bad judgement I guess. I was in line for 3 hours for the big Force Awakens panel last year in Anaheim where they showed the new trailer. I was so excited to see the trailor first but when I came out, I realized it was released online for everyone in the world at the same time. I was really disappointed as it made it feel less special. So this year, since the show floor was so crowded, I decided to skip the Rogue One panel and take advantage of the less crowded floor for an hour as I could just watch the trailer online after it was over. Of course, this time it was ACTUALLY an exclusive look at the trailor this time and not released to anyone else so I just missed the whole thing and I'm really upset. Does anyone know when it will be available to everyone else online?

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2. Chunkydumb

Chunkydumb Jedi Master star 2

Nov 30, 2014

That's a real shame. As I was in the panel I can't imagine how that may feel. Sadly, I think it's now all but confirmed that the exact footage that we got to see will not ever be shown, but you just never know, they might surprise us all and release it.

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    It'll be attached to a movie release at some point, probably a Marvel or Disney movie

4. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    CaptainRegor and jordantwodelta like this.
  5. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @SensationalSean How did you get to meet them? Just because you're media?

6. JEDImasterNick

JEDImasterNick Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2015
  7. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Yeah, I got to interview the whole cast (except Mads, he wasn't there). It was pretty intense!

I asked Ben for a quick selfie, but he suggested that I hop over the rope and have someone take a decent photo. So I did, how could I refuse Director Krennic?!

8. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    How do you get a media badge? Is it invite only?

9. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Media bages are something you apply for as a journalist. So unless you are a writer for some Star Wars fanpage or "real" newspaper you won't get one.

Darthmaul208 and SensationalSean like this.