main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
  2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you, Thank you.....I'll be here .......when I remember to pop in. ;)

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  3. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    Anedon: your first task:

Temple training room.

Zurros stood in the center of the room, lightsabers hanging by his side, head bowed as he sought his connection to The Force. Awaiting the arrival of his new Padawan learner. He had never been asked to teach before and hoped he was up to the task.

Raising his head as he sensed another being close by, 'Greetings my friend, it is time to begin your training. Let us start with your mindset. You are engaged in a duel with another force user, his skills exceed yours and it is likely that you will lose. The only way to prevail is to call upon the Dark Side, do you give into temptation or fight on with the hopes that you will escape with your life? If you choose the latter, how would you adjust your tactics when facing a superior opponent?'

OOC: Hope this is an ok first task :D

4. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Would I be correct in guessing that your first trial might at least be partially inspired by the recent experience of your character in The Shadow War? Interesting question and quite a challenge for your apprentice. No doubt he will not disappoint with his reply.

We have unanimous confidence that you are the Jedi with the Force skills and abilities to swiftly lead young Anedon to Knighthood. ;)

[face_thinking]*wonders if he should subtract points from himself for making satire pun jokes*

:p

5. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    I actually wasn't even thinking about my characters experience in TSW, more Anedons turn from the Darkness to the light. the temptation might always be there.

Happy accident i guess, (or will of the force) :p

I hope i don't disappoint

6. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

TAG Darth Sixtus. ;)

7. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    So beautifully sad.:_|=((

8. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    [face_pumpkin] :greensaber:

*carves a pumpkin with his lightsaber when the padawans aren't looking* :p

The Vanguard likes this.
  9. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Where'd you get that carved pumpkin Master?:confused:

Its gets startlingly quiet in here at times. I get meditation and such, but this is just ridiculous.
    We should throw a party![face_dancing][face_party]
    Or just get better recruiters.:p

10. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Hey guy's
    I'm still working on my task but I have finished my character sheet:
    I hope you like it. :)

Name: Titus Fenton
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Hair: brown, short
    Eyes: Grey
    Height: 189cm
    Weapons: Blue lightsaber
    Ship: X-Wing
    Biography: Born into a middle class Corellian family Titus has three older sisters. His childhood was fairly normal until he was 14 years old and discovered by the Jedi. Taken to the temple Titus felt overwhelmed at first but soon made friends with some of his fellow students. He became the apprentice of master Zurros Ka. Later one of his friends started to turn more and more to the dark side, he also to corrupt Titus but failed as Titus saw through his lies. He tried to convince his friend to turn back to the light but he had no success. Still believing his friend could be saved Titus didn´t informed his master. A few weeks later his friend disappeared from the temple, causing Titus to finally admit what he knew to Zurros. He know wants to make up for this mistake and become a true Jedi
    Personalities and traits: Unlike many other Corellians Titus is a quiet person and rarely speaks out his mind. He is friendly to almost everyone around him and tries to always see the best in others, although the truing of his friend has made him more careful. He dislikes violence and always tries to find diplomatic solutions.
    Powers and abilities: As he was trained from a young age Titus is a skilled pilot.
    Force powers: Titus has a average connection to the force and has still a lot to learn. Although his connection greatly helps him flying.
    Lightsaber training: Titus isn´t very good with the lightsaber and uses the defensive form of Soresu.
    Equipment: A blue standard lightsaber
    Droid companions: None in particular
    Clothing: Jedi robes or a flight suit

11. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    As you may have noticed, this is an era of rebuilding for the Guardians. Though our active membership is quite modest at the moment, the group has a solid history on the Boards and the full support of the staff/ mods in helping it to build its ranks once again.

If you are aware of any Force potentials out there among your friends who might enjoy RPGing being a Jedi, then by all means feel free to give them a reference to this place and encourage them to stop by. Eventually we may establish some sort of 'Jedi Embassy' in the WNU similar to what the Sith are currently doing once our numbers and the collective experience of our members increases.

Those of all ranks should feel free to share their suggestions regarding such matters.

Also, it is quite within normal padawan protocol to prompt one's Master for their next trial if they feel they are ready and have been waiting for some time.

Finally, I imagine Bardan will be making an announcement sometime soon regarding the Annual Halloween Sock Hop...for those who want a party. ;)

12. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Yup. And I was planning on giving Master galactic-vagabond422 a tag eventually as a nudge. Though I hadn't planned on doing so for a few days, or a week at most. Schools been keeping me busy too after all.:)

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  13. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    I apologize ConservativeJedi321, I'm having a bit of a time trying to come up with a suitable challenge for you my Padawan, I don't want to make things too easy on you.

14. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    No problem Master, I would expect nothing less.
    *Bows*

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Party! :p

16. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Is that it Bardan? Is that the Big announcement? o_O You couldn't come up with anything better?

17. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I am a simple man (trying to make my way in the universe) and thus use simple words. Y'all are lucky that one was two syllables, anything more than monosyllabic words are likely to get me confused. :p

18. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    [face_pumpkin] Halloween Greetings to All Jedi :qui:

This year the Council has decided to reward points for participation in the Annual Sock Hop. For those that wish to protect the anonymity of their sock identity, they can PM Mitthy, Bardan or myself to reveal their true nature to garner their rewards. If anyone is a bit unsure how to make a sock account, feel free also to contact the above as well for a few simple tips. Enjoy! :p

19. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    I'm playing TOR right now and found a bounty hunter named Vagabond, what are the odds my master.:p

20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  21. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Congratulations jetiise, I shall update your point totals on the roster accordingly!

22. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Yay, it was a fun party too.
    I'm thankful for the points master.
    *Bows*

23. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    *Peeks inside the Grand Hall and dusts off his robe*

Well hello fellow Jedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Zurros Ka
    After a long time I've finally found some time for my task.

Titus entered the training room a little nervous but eager to continue his training. For a moment he thought about his masters question. Than he responded: "I wouldn't give into the temptations of the dark side. It would maybe grant me victory but the price is too high, a Jedi should never use the dark side not even for a good purpose. Instead I would try to win time by fighting defesnsive and not exsaust myself, maybe trying to find out more about my oponent. Maybe there is a chance to talk my way out of it. If not I would look for a way to distract my oponent and escape. If that's not an option I might find a weakness in my enemies fighting style or he gets exsausted earlier. When there is absolutly no hope I can still yield and hope being captured alive so I might get the chance to escape later."

He stepped back and bowed his head, awaiting his masters answer.

25. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005

[​IMG]

Long time no type! Welcome back Pearl!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.