main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource The Fanon Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by FanonSock, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    LOST FORCE TRADITIONS

Writers note: In most cases those lost traditions are a simple description that may not even have the exact dates when they existed or disappeared. And even in the cases where those exists so can you change that if that fit your story; they can even still exist if you want that.

Dates are given in imperial calendar, and since what I have seen of it don’t make sense to me so do I use the year when Palpatien declared himself emperor as year 0 and anytime before that is Before Palpatien or BP.

Also: Eight of traditions are/or have a reference to a non SW work, how many can people see?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The pharaohs of ancient Byss – in ancient times the realms of Byss was ruled by semi-divine priest-kings known as pharaohs. The legends tale that the pharaohs could control the weather and strike their enemies down with a thought, among other things.

--------------

Ulat-A’ar – a tradition of hermetical herbalists and healers. Last records of them are from the beginning of the New Sith war and were most likely one of the many causalities to the Sith’s blood thirst.

--------------

Joketsuzoku – All female warrior society that used the Force to increase their fighting ability. Was killed off to the last woman by the Morgukai.

--------------

Allanonian – Omsford was one of the earliest arkanian colony worlds, reached thanks to the most primitive hyperspace travel by generation ships. When the rest of the galaxy come in contact with them, in the Expansion period of M35 BP, they found that sometime after the colonists had built up an advanced civilization something cataclysmic happened, the natives’ legends speak of a great war, that had thrown them back to near Stone Age. Thanks to an order of sages and knowledge keepers known as the Allanonians the people had been able to get to technological levels high above what their own ingenuity and cooperation could have created in the time since the war.

The Omsfordi had by first contact advanced air and water powered machinery, semaphore telegraphs, printing presses, simple air ship and medical knowledge comparable to ours during WWI, among other things. They did not have fire weapons, mostly because the Allanonians tried to keep military technology back, but the Allanonians earned some extra coins by selling fireworks.

Beside interpreting and developing the knowledge of the ancients so did the Allanonians also study the Force, even if they saw it as both just a deeper understanding of the world and a kind of magic. As society around them become more advanced more time was spent studying the Force and with the knowledge and technology that come after they come in contact with the rest of the galaxy the Force often become the only thing many of them studied.

Sadly some of them were hungry for knowledge and too prideful to think of the consequences: they studied thinks better left alone and for that they were exiled. In their exile they continued their studies in ways that twisted them into thing both more and less then arkanian. History will remember them as the Bronan.

In time the Bronan had their revenge against the Allanonians, using their dark magic and power-hungry traitors among the Allanonians they slaughtered nearly all of them.

The remaining Allanonians gathered their aliases and called for help from the Jedi, they were heeded. In a short but large war the Bronan and their forces was defeated, the few surviving Allanonians either disappeared into history or spent their remaining days with the Jedi.

--------------

Catharese trackers – Before first contact with the rest of the galaxy there existed on Cathar a tradition of Force guided trackers and pathfinders. The last known tracker died of old age one century before the great hyperspace war.

--------------

The Dreamsingers from the Lahara sector – Spellsingers that were able to create the most believable illusions through their song. Was destroyed from within when a notable group of them fell to the dark side.

--------------

Cassap – the Cassap was a Eiattu secret society made up by noblewomen and their maids. They used the Force, which they saw as a combination of magic and spirit summoning, to enhance themselves and strike at their enemies. They were eminent in their use of snakes.
    They were found out in 135 BP and recived the customary punishment for curse casters: being feed poison that gives them a condition similar to Alzheimer’s and being placed in a out of the way sanatorium for the rest of their life.

* The high witch-priestesses among the Cassap used Force artefacts known as glame stones. Glame stones are shaped something like an egg, and coloured dark blue and yellow, and red, and green, marked like a serpent's scales.

--------------

Mukdar mage-eaters – Mukdars are a species thought now-extinct who, in times of old, were famed for their mage-eaters; special trained Mukdar’s who were able to absorbed spells, jedi tricks and other Force abilities used against them. The greatest of them could even ‘eat’ the powers of Force users, leaving them week and without a tangible connection to the Force, usually only for a short time but sometime forever.

--------------

Brothers of the Absinthe – A Force tradition that used a green, drug-laced liquid to produce mystic visions of past, present, future and beyond. In the sleep-like state the liquid created the member was supposedly capable of great feats of farseeing, clairvoyance, able to shape the dreams of other and communicate through dreams. There are also stories about members controlling the bodies of sleepers, creating somnambulists.
    After a vision by the master of the Brotherhood in 1203 BP so did all members sell most of their worldly stuff before buying a starship and leaving for places unknown.

--------------

Eye of the Serpent – A highly secretive society that supposedly revered the form of the serpent and stories were told about initiates swallowing living snakes to become members of order.
    Nearly nothing concrete is known about the Eye of the Serpent but it is believed they had developed a great many rituals involving snakes snake like abilities.
    The society is believed to have been destroyed during the New Sith war.

* When it comes to Force powers do I suggest that Eye of the Serpent members’ should not have any powers that are not snake related in some way.

-------------

Karnakians – A sorcerers of Tund sect that was exiled from Tund because of their blasphemous studies into the forbidden arts.
    Among other things they studied necromantic sorcery-science.

-------------

Spider riders of Sionia– Once upon a time there existed species of gigantic spiders on Sionia. Some skup learned to use the Force to communicate and befriend some of those mega arachnoids. Those Force users became the shaman-chieftains of skup tribes who begun to live on the back of the gigantic spiders.
    The Spider riders disappeared after the hutts used bioweapons to kill of all the spiders on Sionia.

-------------

Jal Shey – a non-physical tradition who studied the Force from a purely intellectual perspective, forsaking the more spiritual paths. [Canon. The rest below is fanon]
    * It was the jal shey who discovered the midiclorians.
    * The jal shey was a non-physical order and overall lacked combat ability. They, as a group, did not develop nor teach any Force skills meant for combat.
    * They fell into obscurity when too many of them realized that they could not fully explain the Force through science and that the esoteric orders, f.ex. the jedi and the Sorcerers of Tund, many time had better ways of manipulating and shoved greater overall understanding of the Force then they did.

-------------

Sybil – blinded virgin prophetesses that functioned as counsellors to the Judha pirate lords. After the Jedi and the Republic destroyed the Judha pirate lords the Sybil that had not died with their ships disappeared into history.

-------------

The Sen-Sen mecha knights – Linked to their mighty fighting machines through strange cyberwere and Force techniques the Mecha knights where noble defenders of their people and freelances for any just cause.
    Dyed to the last man defending their secrets from the forces of Mandolorian Riddle-breaker.

-------------

3. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Congratulations, EwokPoet!

4. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Congratulations, Ewok Poet! =D= And my compliments to everyone who made an entry in the challenge; I really enjoyed reading this batch. @};-

5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Thank you, everybody. :)

I sent a challenge idea to the sock and it's a bit different, but fun!

Findswoman likes this.
  6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Gamiel - *flashes Logic Police credentials*

You don't mix hyperspace capability with generation ships, or at least, not more than once. Generation ships, where the original crew spend the rest of their lives on the journey, and their descendants, children, grandchildren, whatever, are born and grow up on the vessel, are the ones crewing it at the point that the ship reaches the destination.

Put a hyperdrive on there, and the original crew would be a) still alive; and b) going, "What do you mean, we're here?"

Separately, my muse likes the Eye of the Serpent. This snake swallowing business gives them Force Powers, does it?

I used to love the Spellsinger books when I was a kid.

Gamiel likes this.
  7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    To my understanding so do hyperspace capability only mean that you travel faster then light and that in more primitive times hyperspace travel took longer then they do today. For example a travel that would take 1000 years in real space but takes less then a day with a modern hyperdrive would in older time just take 700-300 years.

Maybe, anything that is hinted at could be true or falls.

Or changed to fit your story.
    Good guess but no cigarillo, that's not among my references (even if the tradition is). I had actually not heard about the Spellsingers book series and used the term since I thought it was a good way to describe somebody that sung up their spells/magic. SW needs more Force traditions of that kind... maybe a rapper tradition [face_thinking]

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I'd have to put it down to alien logic then, because for the Arkanians / Allanonians to do that, just seems to be so full of holes.

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Anedon any ide how athenar names sound like? Are they similar in sound to Wales, Irish, Tolkien elves, Finnish or some other cultures names?
    What do you mean? Also the Allanonians could not do that, it was that their ancestor who arrived to Omsford using that kind of travel.

----------

Also I had forgotten: Congratulations, Ewok Poet !

Findswoman likes this.
  10. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Thank you to the participants in the last challenge, and congratulations, Ewok Poet! I'm looking forward to what you come up with for the next challenge.

Ewok Poet, Sith-I-5 and Findswoman like this.
  11. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    If we're talking about intergalactic travel though-you could still have hyperspace with generations. Given the much vaster distances.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Threats of the Unknown Regions

"The jedi are no more”
    – The most important part of a thousand different speeches on why a return to Republic space is not just possible but profitable.

At the twilight of the Republic many people asked themselves what the Republic or the Jedi had ever done for them; if those people could look upon the Unknown Regions they would know.

In the Unknown Regions and Wild Spaces exists uncountable threats to peace, civilization and/or sentient life. Some originated there; other fled there, hunted by the Republic, whose citizens they once threatened. Now the Republic, and the jedi who protected it, have fallen; and even if they did rise again so was it in a weaker form…

-----------------

Writers comments: the threats described or suggest here are not given any locations, for now, mostly because I have yet to decide on any and it gives more freedom to those of you who want to use them.

Some of the threats below are just overall suggestions that could work as inspiration, other are more developed.

Tagging Chyntuck and Anedon since I know you have some material that take place in or near the hic sunt dracones part of the map

Also: as before are there many references to non SW work, how many can people see?

EDIT: my fanon posts about Species for the Unknown Regions and Planets in the Unkown Regions can also be of interest.

-----------------

Moer
    The Moer are an order of warrior-wizards hail from a planet without any light who worship the darkness between the stars and the spirits who live there.

* Anachronetia is a nigthworld without any star to orbit. It lay in an area of space without any near stars or nebulas to dot the eternal night sky with light. How this world cannot just be alive but also thriving is unknown even if most outsiders think it is thanks to great terraformation machines hidden in the planets crust and structures. What the Moer think is unknown, since this is just one of them nay thinks they don’t talk about.
    Anachronetia is mostly covered by stormy, dark seas; tick, twisted forests; cold stone deserts; trackless, misty fens and low, black mountains. Here and there is the landscape is dotted by Moer’s black citadels in which the order’s members train, study, experiment and perform their dark rituals.

* The members of the Moer order come from many different species but it is unknown how they are recruited or what process they have to go through to become a member. All Moer are united by their pale skin, white or black hair/fur and completely black eyes that can see as well in complete darkness as other do in daylight.
    Members of the order all suffer from photophobia (of different strength) and they actually take physical damage from to strong light.

* Beside the Moer, who seldom leave their black citadels, do others live on the planet. Either as direct servants to the Moer in their citadels or as indirect serfs huddling in small villages and town. A large part of the servants are made up by a race of albino harch pygmies, how they come to Anachronetia is just another of the planets mysteries.
    The towns and villages people come from many different species and are usually ignored by the Moer as long as the tax, in shape of a half of what the people farm, continue to come. None of the settlements lay near any of the black citadels but from time to time the Moer, or their representatives, come to a settlement and take some of the people, usually younglings, with them. Some of the people taken are later seen as servants, other are used for experiments or as sacrifices in the order’s dark rituals.

-----------------

Fedawi
    Assassins capable of changing their shape the Fedawi can grow claws, spines or wings; turn their skin into armour or fur, make poison and acids out of their body fluids or take the shape of animals or people they have met. It is unknown if the Fedawi are a species of natural shapeshifters or if they have gotten their abilities by some strange, dark ways…

-----------------

Mazeian seers-mages
    From the labyrinth covered planets of the Maze system hail seers-mages who sell their survives of fortune telling and blood-magic to anybody who can pay the price they ask for…
    * Five of the Maze system’s six planet (the sixth is gasgiant) and seven of its nine moons are living worlds covered by labyrinth structures and patterns, ranging from gigantic that can be seen from space to so small that humans can’t even crawl through them. Many of the structures also have labyrinth systems in them.
    * By following certain patterns at specific places the seers-mages are able to teleport between the different planets in the Maze system and also different places on the planets.
    * The seers-mages can come from any species but a large majority of the Maze system’s population is made up by taurons and some theories that the tauron evolved in the system.

-----------------

Disciples of Kemmler
    Grave robbers, tomb raiders, necromancers, sorcerer-scientists of the darkest kind; all words that describe the Disciples of Kemmler. Once they worked their forbidden arts in the Republic’s space but that was before the Jedi together with the Republic’s forces stopped them and made the surviving Disciples escape into the Unknown Regions. That was ages ago; now, with a week Jedi order and Republic, they are making their return…

-----------------

Fellmaggots
    Most likely biosculpted into creation by foul sorcerer-science, fellmaggots are malevolent sentients that resemble oversized, bloated grub with translucent skin and a duros face. Most fellmaggots are between three to five meters long but specimen who have been over six meter have been sighted and there are stories of fellmaggots who have been over ten meters…

Even thou fellmaggots are highly intelligent so is it an intelligence driven by an unending hunger for power and decadence. This, combined with a general laziness and tendency to become impatient the closer they come to whatever goal they have, makes them less of a thread on a larger scale then they could be but they can still create misery and suffering to their near space and all too often get away with it too.

* Fellmaggots have hypnotic voices, making any suggestion made by them seem more reasonable.

* Because of their laziness, fear for their own skin and overall body shape do most fellmaggots surround themselves with minions to serve them and take all the risks. Many of them also try to be the power behind the throne or similar so somebody else became the main target for people’s anger.

-----------------

Nidhuggr
    “The troops have begun to call them nidhuggrs after a mythological creator that nibbles at the roots of the world. A fitting name in a way, if a bit melodramatic.”
    – admiral Thrawn

Subterranean, worm-like sentients that can be found in the underworld of many planets in the Unknown Regions.
    Nidhuggr seems to lack technology but since they can be found on many worlds and often inhabit subterranean ruins not made for their bodies, so this possibly mean they either have some way to spread among the stars or somebody else have been spreading them…

* In larger groups of nidhuggr there is usually at least one member that is trained in the Force and then usually only know one to five Force tricks, but sometime there is nidhuggri that know more.
    Among the Force abilities that nidhuggr often know are: Consume Likeness; Consume mind; Consume shape; […]

-----------------

Byara
    Described by the sage Randalf Cart-A’or as “hybrid winged things; not altogether bat, nor buzzard, nor mole, nor vulture, nor bug, nor decomposed coprs, but something I cannot, and will not, recall.”
    Their membranous wings are capable of deep-space flight and hyperspace travel. They have no fear of sentients and hunt them from time to time. There are even stories of great flocks of byaras swarming and attacking great space ships.

Dark wizards and sorcerers are supposedly capable of tame the beast-things and ride on them to travel from planet to planet.

-----------------

Crustacean-like, winged fungoids capable of personal hyperspace flight. They mine after strange minerals and brainwash or kill anybody to curious. They are clumsy flyers in most atmospheric environment and have senses that work in strange ways.

-----------------

Tindalo's hounds
    Hound-like beings that materialize through sharp corner while ships are in hyperspace and then hunt anything alive on the ship and can only be de-materialized by having the ship return into real space.

-----------------

Dholes
    Planet parasiting conquer Worms, also called bholes and dôls. Who or what is spreading them across the stars?

-----------------

The Crystal Consortium
    A consortium of three sentient crystal species on a genocidal crusade to cleanse the universe of non-crystal-based sentients. The three species that make up the consortium are the crustacean like Krrriek; Gurffada, sentient clouds of crystal shards and energy; and the !kk, mobile crystal plants, uplifted to sentience by cybernetics.

-----------------

Tededd
    Tededd is a symbiot-parasite that slowly transform those infected by it. At first the infected will become physically enhanced – become stronger, faster, tougher – and feel a need to eat life energy, usually by eating the flesh and/or blood of the still living or just dead (a dead body is only good as food sources for some minutes after its death at best). It will also stop aging sometime after being infected; in time the infected’s body will became like living marble and sometime after that the marble body will become crystal like. As the tededd infected’s body transform he will become even stronger and tougher, usually they will lose some of their speed but in some cases they actually become faster.
    * Many tededd infected also develop some power more or less unique to them or have some trait highly enhanced

-----------------

Plants that spread by turning those that eat their fruits into zombies.

-----------------

A plague that turn its victims into non-sentient creatures only interested in spreading the plague. They are all connected through telepathy and the more of them there are at the same area, the smarter they became.

-----------------

Missionary transorganics [like transhumanism but not just for humans] out the covert the galaxy with help of the book, the sword and the operating table. All who accept their teaching gets free upgrades (usually cybernetics), all who don’t get mind control implant or are turned in to suicide battle-borgs.

-----------------

A species of marauding space pirates who make up for their primitive technology with savagery and brutality. A successful attack leaves non alive and even an attack that’s stopped will leave the survivors dwindling because of their high tolerance for radiation and lack of qualms using rad-weapons.

-----------------

Parasites that gives their hosts psychic powers while slowly making them paranoid and schizophrenic.

-----------------

Zombots - cyberneticly enhanced corpses out for more dead bodies and technology to make into zombots uncaring about life or law.

-----------------

Unmarked dark side areas that make anybody who stay there more and more fearful until they think everybody is after them.

-----------------

Unmarked dark side areas that make anybody who stay there angrier and angrier until they go berserk at the drop of a hat.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  13. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Gamiel to be honest we created names for Atheaner by what sounds "elvish".We hadn´t any particularexample.

Gamiel likes this.
  14. FanonSock

FanonSock Jedi Master star 1

Nov 11, 2014
    Time to make note of a few updates and new posts. It’s been a hectic last month or so and I apologize for having fallen behind on this, but I’ve now managed to catch up, with exciting new contributions from Gamiel:

Lost Force Traditions
    (This was his October post and I was so RL-swamped I forgot to announce it then—sorry! He has since updated it with some new material.)

Threats of the Unknown Regions (his November post)

And watch this space, as the announcement of our next CHALLENGE is just around the corner... ;)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  15. FanonSock

Nov 11, 2014
    And now… I am pleased to announce that Ewok Poet has provided us with a very unique and exciting idea for a…

FANON AU CHALLENGE!

“Change the course of any of the seven films, a TV show, EU/Legends book or comic with one fanon element."

This time, you may choose the fanon element from any of the fanon posts in this thread (they’re all listed in the index) as long as it’s not one of your own. You are advised to supply a synopsis of what detail you're changing within a spoiler tag somewhere in the body of your story post. (And as always, please don’t forget to credit the creator of the fanon element!)

When you’ve written your story, post a link here in the thread and I’ll index it. Stories for this challenge will be due Monday, February 6, 2017, at which point we’ll take a week to vote. The winning author, once again, will (1) get the story name in the title of the thread for a week, and (2) get to come up with the next challenge. (Once again, I’ll check with the mods on colors—but please understand if they’re not able to offer them for every one of these challenges!)

Have fun, and as always, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :)

Challenge Index
    "I" Division Intervenes by Sith-I-5
    Pale Iris by Pandora

16. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Anedon if you want to give the atheaner technology a bit of different feel from the rest of GFFA I suggest taking a look at Valerian and Laureline (both comic and coming movie); Jupiter Ascending; the Jurai in Tenchi Muyo franchise and the Prophet comic series. I think at least some of the technology and design in those works could fit your ideas of the atheaner. There is also the eldar in Warhammer 40k, but they are explicit 'space elves' so you might stay away from them if you don't want others to think that the atheaner are just Star Wars-yfied eldar.

Anybody have any ideas?

Anedon and Findswoman like this.
  17. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Gamiel Well yeah they are pretty similar to the eldar in some regard. I will probably look into these in the future but for the momet I will stay with what I have. I`m not a big comic reader. Although I think I could add some differences, I think they shouldn´t have portals or soulstones and they have a different view on the galaxy. The Athenar don´t believe the galaxy is theirs by right for example, they merely want to survive and rebulit. And are obssesed with propehcy even if it isn´t directly related to them.

As for the challenge, if you can use your own ideas, or if someone is intersted: Have the Athenar recive visions of Jacen turning to the darkside, it could open the plot that one seer tries to change this future by trying to prevent Jacen from turning. But another faction of the Athenar might think killing him is the safer option. It could also open room for a fate vs. free will thematic. Is it possible to change the future and were these changes lead? Maybe the galaxy becomes a better place or maybe it get´s even worse. Or it´s impossible to truly change the fate.
    Thoughts?

Gamiel likes this.
  18. FanonSock

Nov 11, 2014
    Since you brought it up, just to clarify: the rules above do state the following (emphasis added):

So you, Anedon, would not be eligible to write this particular story for the challenge (and it's very interesting one, I might add)—but someone else certainly could. :)

19. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    I already thought that FanonSock, I appologize.
    But I´m glad you like the idea.

Findswoman likes this.
  20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah, I know where I am going with this. I can probably knock this one out fairly easily, though there is a clash with the OTP deadline.

FanonSock - Am I allowed to include you as a disembodied voice?

21. Captain Rakkaus

Captain Rakkaus Jedi Master star 2

Oct 4, 2015
    If all goes well, the next OTP challenge's deadline will be February 21st, which gives everybody two weeks in-between these two. Also, the next theme will be light, I promise. Hope that helps. :)

FanonSock and Findswoman like this.
  22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Copied from my entry on the SWFanon wiki

Concussion Missile type

Concussion missiles, more specifically known as EF-5000 "Extreme Frag" concussion missiles, were a nuclear-yield warhead that impacted on its target at light speed or near-light speed velocity, enabling it to penetrate even the most hardened armor. They could be carried by almost any space craft from star fighter class upwards, and were part of the reason why capital ships protected themselves with projectile as well as ray shielding. Observed from a distance, the EF-5000 looked like a glowing yellow energy ball that flew away from the launcher, and then slowly steered around to home in on the target.

Behind the scenes

I use the same naming convention as the late science fiction writer Douglas Adams, where the name alludes to the function. With the "Extreme Frag", I like to think, "it does what it says on the tin!."

Ewok Poet, Findswoman and Gamiel like this.
  23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Continuing this here
    Some questions regarding the sa'ari: What kind of technology do they have? Any technology they don't have? Do they leave their homeworld? And if they do: do they dress in any special way when doing so?

24. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    At the point of contact with the main characters in which they appear, the Sa'ari have fusion power and very clean technology, but they still rely on wheeled groundcars, helicopter-analogues, and more "conventional" aircraft for transport. Their spacefaring technology is still limited to intrastellar travel using ion sublight drives, having reached their moons and the nearest planet with crewed missions. Weapons technology is analogous to our own.

I had planned at one point to make some allusions to the notion that the Sa'ari might not be actual natives of T'lessia, however that's not been a priority for a long time.

Sith-I-5 and Gamiel like this.
  25. FanonSock

Nov 11, 2014
    Sure, that's totally fine by me, though I admit I'm not quite sure what you mean. But I'll be curious to see. :)

And now a quick update on updates: Sith-I-5 's new post above on Concussion Missile Types has now been added to the index.

Ewok Poet likes this.