main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I also offer plot bunnies of my own.

1. What if, during the events of the Courtship of Princess Leia novel, Luke Skywalker discovers that one of the Dathomirian women is actually a Jedi from the old days who has been hiding out here all these years.

Some things you might (but don't have to) include:
    • She got married to a local guy, who also happens to be quite strong in the Force.
    • She has several beautiful daughters, all pretty much grown, all strong Force users, and they all have the hots for Luke.
    • She wants to rejoin the rest of the galaxy, but not without her family. And naturally the only transportation off world is the Millennium Falcon.
    2. After Han Solo grudgingly admits that the Force must exist after all, Luke convinces him, on the strength of various evidence, (precision blaster shot while upside down and blind, anyone?) that he is Force sensitive, and, in fact, has been unconsciously using the Force his entire life.

2. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Cowgirl Jedi 1701: Though I wouldn't want it to be the case in canon, I would absolutely love to see someone write (2). Could be really interesting and hilarious![face_dancing]

jcgoble3, Ewok Poet and Tarsier like this.
  3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    * Luke have been given many love interests in the many Legend stories, I donate the bonny of a Luke fic in manga harem style using all his old and new flames.

* An au fic based on this pic:
    [​IMG]

jcgoble3 and PCCViking like this.
  4. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Gamiel Where would Yoda fit in? Same as always?

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    It is up to whoever adopt the bunny :p

PCCViking likes this.
  6. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Wait so Luke would get some sort of Harem?

7. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Anti Jedi movement fanfic post legacy the general inhabitants of the GFFA tired of the sith/jedi conflict and the inherent inequalities associated with these trained force sensitives start a political movement advocating controlling and subduing force users-some just want them registered and their practices regulated, others have more radical ideas...

8. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    * In Princess Leia #5 there is a gand aboard the Alder-Espirion ship 'Espirion Multi', what's his story?

* Leia is able to get to Tatooine recruit get Obi-Wan to follow her back to Alderaan on the way Obi-Wan begun to train her in the Jedi way.

The in manga/anime harem genre (which is often used together with other genres) is about a main character (can be male or female) surrounded by a group of attractive members of the other gender who all (knowingly or not) are in love (or at least lust) with the main character. So it is not a real harem.

9. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016

We must agree to disagree on that, because Han Solo being secretly Force sensitive has been in my headcanon since before I ever heard the word headcanon. I need it in my life. If he doesn't show up in Episode 8 as a grumpy Force Ghost, I think I'll cry. Well, maybe not, but I might be disappointed.

leiamoody, Ewok Poet and Kahara like this.
  10. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    I started my story that adopt's the following plot bunny. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...re so Inept? An in depth incompetent Analysis

MercenaryAce said:
    As an occasional visitor to Star Wars fandom, here are some things I would like to see come out of Rogue One:​
    - the fic about the reactions of the Empire’s IT and records management departments when they learn that some trigger-happy general just literally blew up an entire unique archival repository of key bureaucratic data​
    - the comic about the first time some maintenance technician tries to repair something on the Death Star and the guy’s like, ‘where’s the documentation?’ and their boss is like ‘um, well, funny story about that….’​
    - the in-depth analysis about various mistakes the Empire makes in the original trilogy and how they operate in context of an organization that has just, I repeat, LITERALLY BLOWN UP ALL OF THEIR OWN BACKUP DATA. Of course it’s easy for any random hero to impersonate a Stormtrooper! THEY DESTROYED ALL THEIR OWN PERSONNEL FILES.​

Rogue One, or, Why All The Empire’s Librarians and Archivists Joined the Rebellion​

Sith-I-5 and Kahara like this.
  11. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Gav and Jori Daragon die en route to Sith space and the Sith launch a war of conquest nearly two hundred years later than the great hyperspace war.

The NR collapses into Warlordism after the fall of coruscant in the Vong war, the Jedi with Wedge and the last remnants of the NR must fight for the very survival of civilization.

Alsakan prevails in the first Coruscant-Alsakan conflict radically altering galactic history.

The Rakatan infinite empire's policy towards its slave species changes after the plague takes away their connection to the force the Jed'aii, Sith species, and other force sensitives are put in chafed and rule a great smile and the republic is never founded.

Exgal succeeds against Palpatine's plan charting a course to another galaxy, Thrawn never joins the Emperor.

The Vong never invade after a Quorealist counter coup, Vong society disintegrates outside the Galaxy, the Imperial remnant is riven between those who seek integration with the NR and those who wish a more aloof policy,

Mara instead of Vader is sent after An'ya Kuro and is slain, Luke never marries Mara and his life is different.

Reborn Krayt is killed by Wyyyrlok III in their last duel and Wyyyrlok wages a more effective war against the Alliance in Exile and Fel Empire he is killed by Maladi and civil war results

Hutt slave species embark on open revolt and the treaty of Vontor is cast down the Hutts are hunted and down and destroyed by 55 ABY.

The Chiss ascendancy joins the confederation in the second galactic civil war and the empire of the hand is split, a full scale war erupts with GA/IR/Hapes Consortium vs Jedi Coalition/Chiss/Confederation and other powers join in and jockey as well

Luke is killed by Shimmra in the final duel in TUF and Jacen becomes head of the order.

A few others I haven't thought of yet.

12. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Gav and Jori Daragon die en route to Sith space and the Sith launch a war of conquest nearly two hundred years later than the great hyperspace war.

The NR collapses into Warlordism after the fall of coruscant in the Vong war, the Jedi with Wedge and the last remnants of the NR must fight for the very survival of civilization.

Alsakan prevails in the first Coruscant-Alsakan conflict radically altering galactic history.

The Rakatan infinite empire's policy towards its slave species changes after the plague takes away their connection to the force the Jed'aii, Sith species, and other force sensitives are put in chafed and rule a great smile and the republic is never founded.

Exgal succeeds against Palpatine's plan charting a course to another galaxy, Thrawn never joins the Emperor.

The Vong never invade after a Quorealist counter coup, Vong society disintegrates outside the Galaxy, the Imperial remnant is riven between those who seek integration with the NR and those who wish a more aloof policy,

Mara instead of Vader is sent after An'ya Kuro and is slain, Luke never marries Mara and his life is different.

Reborn Krayt is killed by Wyyyrlok III in their last duel and Wyyyrlok wages a more effective war against the Alliance in Exile and Fel Empire he is killed by Maladi and civil war results

Hutt slave species embark on open revolt and the treaty of Vontor is cast down the Hutts are hunted and down and destroyed by 55 ABY.

The Chiss ascendancy joins the confederation in the second galactic civil war and the empire of the hand is split, a full scale war erupts with GA/IR/Hapes Consortium vs Jedi Coalition/Chiss/Confederation and other powers join in and jockey as well

Luke is killed by Shimmra in the final duel in TUF and Jacen becomes head of the order.

A few others I haven't thought of yet.

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    * A fic explaining the rivalry between Han and Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, it feels that it has to be more then just Han cutting her off during the Kessel run.

leiamoody and Raissa Baiard like this.
  14. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    I'm not sure if this on qualifies as a plot bunny so much as a writing challenge, but this thread still seemed like the most appropriate place to share it.

I challenge y'all to write a fic containing the following elements:
    • At least one well known canon character. You can include them in any way you want, major participant, brief cameo, mentioned in conversation, whatever.
    • Someone knitting who you wouldn't expect to be a knitter
    • Socks
    • The phrase "I'm a _____, not a _____."
    • The word "fluffy"
    • A character breaking the fourth wall
    I came up with this when my mother used the phrase "balls to the walls" (in reference to balls of yarn, people! Wash your brains!), and my brain randomly produced the image of Yoda and Mace Windu knitting.

Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012

Ewok Poet likes this.
  16. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    This has been done, somewhere on here. I reviewed it, few months ago.

Not based on your plot bunny, just someone else who came up with the idea.

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  17. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I´ve also a few ideas to share:

1. A group of Jedi finds themselves after order 66, they try their best to hide from the Empire but one of them has been turned by Palpatine. (This was an old RPG I played with friends)
    2. Cerasi never never dies on Melida/Daan and Obi Wan never returns to the Jedi
    3. The old republic never falls but instead keeps expanding through the galaxy
    4. The old Jedi order gets into contact with Hapes and as their morals aren´t as flexible as Luke´s they try to abolish the Hapan anti male policy
    5. A noir theme AU in which Jacen and Jaina are detectives chasing serial killers who are based on Sith lords.

18. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014

Just remembered that! It's the "No more Jedi, no more Sith" story and it's GREAT. :D

Findswoman and Sith-I-5 like this.
  19. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Okay, so post TFA Kylo and Rey meet again, your choice of location, and after both of them wish for the other's life a nearby Force artifact activates and in a blink of an eye Rey is Kyla Ren, daughter of Leia and Han and Ben becomes the scavenger in Jakku waiting for his family to return with no memories of their old lives.

Either they A: both come to a greater understanding of each other and their eyes are opened after their memories are returned and everything goes back to normal

Or

B: after experiencing Ben's life and realizing that having Leia and Han as parents isn't what she thought Rey wants her old life back and must convince Ben who likes the thought of being just a scavenger to switch their lives back when they're old memories are returned.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  20. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Ben has a vision of an alternative life with Han and Leia: there are three children, and none of them are named Ben. Unfortunately, he has already gone too far down the hole to appreciate what he has. Even more unfortunately, the vision ended before it shows what happened to Jacen.

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  21. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    What's the name of the fic?

22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I think Ewok Poet named it, just after my post.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  23. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    What's the title?

24. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
  25. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Can you give me a link?