main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Jedi Enclave ~~Welcome New Followers of the Light!~~

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ConservativeJedi321, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Iteote

Iteote Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2017
    Holy force , now I found inspiration, thanks!

The Vanguard likes this.
  2. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Welcome Iteote
    Is your avatar image your own creation?

3. Iteote

Jan 10, 2017
    I use to choose an avatar image created by myself but no, this isn't, even if I'm going to change as soon as possible :)

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  4. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Why change it? At first glance it looks like an anime version of Jyn Erso. Mine is also a 'borrowed creation' from some Obi fan on the interwebs. :p

Who is your favorite Jedi?

5. Iteote

Jan 10, 2017

Hard question but I think I have to choose Tan Yuster, (I draw a picture of him and I want that picture for avatar image)

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome Iteote, always pleased to meet a new member.... ;)

7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    :eek: Why haven't I been receiving alerts from here?
    I have it watched.:confused:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    A nearby forest

"Space Squirrels, the nastiest kind." the young Jedi spoke as he knelt by a fallen branch that had cauterization marks on its edges.

He had left the enclave earlier that day the moment his lessons had ended, and tracked out on a mission, a mission to capture an especially dangerous hunt. It had been some hours before he had picked up the scent, but he trusted in the force, and followed it without question.

He didn't fear any predators, or other animals near by, for he was a Jedi. The greatest danger out here was irritation and complacency which he fought every step of the way.

"What could the masters want with such creatures?" He muttered as he began a steady jog following the signs of battle, and his instincts. He shoved such thoughts away as he knew they would only distract him.

A river soon came into view, with stones set about it, and no signs of the squirrels.
    "The water must have washed away the trail" Semajj observed with annoyance.
    He drew the force in and leapt across one stone at a time, until he came to the other side.

"I need a better view" he decided before climbing one of the largest trees in the area. As he looked out on the horizon its beauty was apparent, and a calm serene set in. Before he noticed movement approximately two klicks south. Several birds had been disturbed In the area, and were thenceforth abandoning it with a screeching caw. He also noticed one of the great pines in there was shaking drastically.

"I got you" he whispered, as he began to leap down.

But the real question the Padawan knew, was how he was going to capture them when he got there.

He covered the ground swiftly, and picked up the trail again in no time as disturbances in the woodland were sensed, as well as seen. A squished leaf, paw prints, lightsabered woodwork. And just as he approached the tree he saw earlier a little furball leapt out of it right at him. Semajj reacted instinctively, and almost blasted it with the force, before he took a second to think. After a moment he reconsidered, knowing such a blast could very well break the rodents neck at full force, even as a larger individual would simply be knocked to the floor. He instead tapped his pointer finger and thumb together offering force flick that sent the curious thing flying but in a far less dramatic fashion. It got back on its bottom paws only to realize it had dropped its lightsaber.

In an instant it was scurrying on all fours and launched itself at Semajj, who with a quick reflex grabbed it in mid air with his bear hand. Only to feel it start clawing at him. "Ouch, I hope you don't have any diseases you little..."
    Just then he sensed the other one approach, its green lightsaber lit though it seemed far calmer.

"Well hello there." Semajj spoke calmly reaching out in the force. "The Jedi Council has requested me bring you back to the temple. Would you please oblige me?" The little creature nodded slightly and disignited its lightsaber.

Just then the first one had the audacity to bite his hand. "Hey! Seems you need to get some shut eye you little bugger." and with that Semajj used the force to influence the animal into falling asleep. "There. Now shall we go? The hour is getting late."

The remaining Squirrel ran up his arm onto his shoulder and he began to march confidently back into the temple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: My mission is complete master!:D

8. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Well done, our senior padawan. :ben:

The Sith squirrel we shall send as a gift via a bounty hunter courier to Lady Belligerent for her recent behind the scenes assistance answering my inquires regarding allotting Points. As for the Jedi varmint, take it to Master Adalia-Durron quarters and present it to her as a 'gift'. Tell her that it is hard-working and will serve her well. ;)

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *a hologram appears in the pristine new Jedi Enclave and Triumvir Darth Bellorum appears*

Greetings, Jedi Master. *the Dark Lady nods to the Jedi Master Ananta Chetan*

I come before you this evening with permission from the Mandalore. I'd like to thank you for the thoughtful gift. The Sith Rodent will be well cared for and he will receive careful training in our Temple.

As a welcome to the neighborhood gift, I've had our chef prepare baked goods for your enjoyment.
    [​IMG]

*Darth Bellorum's image fades and squirrel chatter can be heard in the background*

10. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Shab, the Sith do have cookies! :p

11. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Well we still have Ice Cream!:D

[​IMG]
    Darn it melted.:(

Who unplugged the freezer?o_O

12. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

enters quarters, senses darkness......see's said darkness scurry across the floor. Takes a deep breath before sighing, igniting saber and following

Come out, come out where ever you are, I won't hurt you.................. mutters much.

14. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    The Jedi Squirrel came here in good faith master, and I get the feeling such conflict is not a fulfillment of that faith.:p

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Pretty sure it was called a Sith Squirrel, and that first word alone is good enough for me.......I sense it's darkness!

16. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Are you wearing Master Fisto's Kubaz goggles again? You might want to re-read that...the dark one went to Lady B and the light one to you, hence the gift of cookies above. ;)

Adalia-Durron

17. Psychenous

Psychenous Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2017
    I would like to join.

18. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    I would like you to join as well. :) Welcome to our little sanctuary. ;)

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You know I hate reading stuff, can't you draw me a picture? :p

20. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Seems you already found your way to the Temple of Light Psychenous. I offer you another hardy welcome, ask any questions and someone will answer.:D

Here.:p
    [​IMG]

21. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

Our first Jedi. :ben:

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

OK, that I get! Leaving the Squirrel alone now.....just not nuts in my bunk!!

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  23. Iteote

Jan 10, 2017
    What have it done? Killed someone? Why catch a squirrel who is just doing its job? (Or is it not doing its job?)

24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016

Not to worry I found a Squirrel House for you to keep it in. All its nuts will be safe in here.:D

[​IMG]

25. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    *Walk in and bows* ^:)^

Hello everyone. :)

Those lightsaber duel squirrels are crazy but now I can see there nuts.:-B

Do we trust these cookies from a Dark Lord?:emperor: Anyone test one yet? [face_nail_biting]Let's give one to the squirrel first.