main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion THIS IS MADNESS - Your craziest fic ideas EVAR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ThreadSketch, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    MAKE THE JOCK SUFFER. [face_love]

2. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    In my RPG, I actually play the role of a Hapan sports team that traditionally had a female-only rule for the major-league team. Last season, I had one male player on the minor-league team (which allowed males, who were stuck in the minors unless/until traded) start a protest that led to all the males on the minor-league team refusing to play and now, this season, males finally being allowed to play on the major league team for the first time.

3. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
    That bunny had me until the last two paragraphs. The true irony is that, only in the last four or five years, the whole situation in the ongoing so-called "battle of the sexes" here on Planet Earth has flipped onto its head, and not in a good way. Hapan culture has become the logical conclusion of modern radical feminism, as opposed to the relatively simple "matriarchy, same as the patriarchy" swapping of "traditional" gender roles.

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Ewok Poet, Findswoman and Gamiel like this.
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    This idea just came to me as I was writing my first Fandom Thread post:

The History of Alderaan: 30,000 Years - From the Killiks to Destruction

It would be a fic, but in the format of a History textbook.

I am such a nerd, I would actually write this if I had nothing to do for the next 5 years.

6. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    On a similar vein as the Hapas idea earlier, what about a story of a Dathomir male who joined the Shadow academy and after getting beaten by the jedi on Yavin IV decide to return to Dathomir (Luke feels like that kind of man who would allow Shadow academy students to return to their homeworlds if they wanted to, after some reeducation of course) and try to fit in in a society that think that men are only good for house hold work and labour. There is possibly also women who consider him a warlock and think that the best thing to do is to burn him.

7. GuardianSoulBlade

GuardianSoulBlade Jedi Knight star 3

May 26, 2015
    Well, I just keep coming up with crazy crossovers.

He was too dangerous a creature to keep on Earth, so they thought launching him into space would make sure he never kill anyone else. When the ship is sucked through a wormhole into another galaxy, the Galactic Republic unwittingly unleashes the No-Life King Alucard upon the Separatists. Who will control the most terrifying monster in galactic history?

A Star Wars/Hellsing Ultimate crossover. The savior of the galaxy is the undying psychotic vampire who enjoys being shot to pieces on a regular basis so he can regenerate as his attackers watch in horror. He prefers filling enemies full of holes has freakish shapeshifting powers, summons hellhounds and will slaughter innocent people if ordered. He can use mind control and teleport through walls.

He makes Vader look like an angel by comparison. Click the spoiler for his true form.

[​IMG]

He also devoured
    3,425,867 souls as the vampire Count Dracula.

[​IMG]

GrimdarkRose and Goodwood like this.
  8. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
  9. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    At one point, I had a Robot Master/Hogwarts fic.

That's all I want to say about that.

Ewok Poet and Admiral Volshe like this.
  10. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    I had this strange notion to write Jacen into a Game of Thrones cross-over. Have him end up with in Mereen with Daenerys (making it a convenient Jacen/Dany story), but as I started to map out where I wanted it to go, I started to realize the logistical nightmare of trying to make it plausible... That and it was really just going to turn into a total fan-boy thing, so I made myself cease-and-desist.

A Blind Prophet likes this.
  11. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Time to revive this thread.

I just had an idea for a Star Wars:Ewoks / Beverly Hills 90210 crossover. Pray to all your deities that it never gets written, because it probably wouldn't make sense. :p

Kahara and Findswoman like this.
  12. TheReal_Rebel

TheReal_Rebel Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2015
    A horror story not unlike Garth Ennis's Crossed Comic in SWU

13. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    Three words: Force-sensitive corgis. :eek::_|[face_laugh]

Basically, I dug into the trope of "corgi mind control" - [face_hypnotized] - and ... it just got sillier from there.

The floof and derp sides of the Force; the Derp Star ... :oops::p

Yeah, just not a good idea. Ripe for utter silliness, and no corgis were harmed, but still - just not a good idea. ;)

14. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Wes Janson competes on the Bachelor.

15. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016

Put this plot bunny up for adoption, you should.

16. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I'll have to. I would like to read it, but I couldn't write it!

17. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I had an idea for a crack fic that I ditched because while I thought some things would be laugh worthy most of it would be either awkward/cringe worthy and maybe insensitive in the long run.

It was inspired by the theory that Rey might be Anakin Skywalker reincarnated and after the events of TFA she starts having flashes of his memories that are at first useful when it comes to training and helping the Resistance with battle plans but then become annoying because she can't explain where she is getting her flashes of inspiration or her knowledge of certain Imperials that goes beyond their personal records then frightening when she has dreams about burning alive and the reconstruction surgery and then awkward when she tries to have romantic moments with Finn only for Anakin's memories of Padme and his loyalty to her to intrude and war with her feelings for Finn.

I even considered throwing in some Wheel of Time inspired internal monologues between Rey and Anakin with them arguing over exactly who they are, Rey or Anakin, whether or not his feelings matter where her love life is concerned, whether or not she should trust Anakin seeing he was a Sith Lord and the enemy at one point and other things like him needing to keep his memories to himself since she has no desire to know just how prolific Brendol Hux (General Hux's father) sex life was.

Thank the Fan Fic Gods I came to my senses and tossed this into the trash can.

18. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    so i have the weirdest idea ever, mainly because i don't actually watch the show that's involved with the crossover. i think i blame my wife for this one, since she was watching it while i was doing something else.

twilight sparkle wakes up at the old jedi temple a few years before AOTC, and no one but her finds this weird. she's then forced to be trained as a jedi, because, you know, she's supposed to be there, and ends up playing a major role in the coming war. how's that change things? if anything?

Ewok Poet and Raissa Baiard like this.