main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Even More Magniloquent New Rumor Intellectual Thread of Seriousness for Sophisticated Discourse

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    You're all wrong! Bio-Hexacrypt is Finn's new last name!

You've heard of Luke Skywalker, well, get ready for Finn BioHexacrypt!

2. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014

Right, but not necessarily in the womb. I think we can assume Snoke has powerful skills, and like Palpatine can sense the potential of a young Ben Solo.

JediAce1 likes this.
  3. IncessantRamblings

IncessantRamblings Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2016
  4. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Luke'sSeveredHand likes this.
  5. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
    LOL, doubt it... plus, John posted this on Instagram yesterday, "Moments before shoot ": https://www.instagram.com/p/BRO00yxgCIQ/?taken-by=jboyega_ (and he also said he's back in London a few days before that post)

6. What Girl

What Girl Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2016

Is there any particular reason you believe Snoke is not related to Ben's distress while in the womb?

You think this creature...

[​IMG]

... kindly waited until after Ben was born to start tormenting him?

7. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001

Like I said, in good storytelling, any information that is parsed out is not done so in a vacuum. It is all there for a specific reason to add to the information of the greater tale that is being told.

So yeah, Leia having gas wouldn't further a greater tale, and it would not be outlandish or grasping at straws to wonder when exactly did Snoke start observing and manipulating Ben Solo.

What Girl likes this.
  8. Shakez

Shakez Jedi Master star 3

Aug 22, 2014

Finn and Luke sharing a scene together :eek:?

9. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
    Haha, I wouldn't go that far.... I'm sure most of the main actors will be there for reshoots, whether they have scenes together or not!

Satipo likes this.
  10. hana_solo

hana_solo Jedi Master star 4

Feb 4, 2016
    It makes sense to be sceptical since such level of manipulation is unheard of in SW (doesn't mean that it may not be introduced but it's easier to make predictions based on something that's already canon) and the book is inconclusive about what exactly troubles the baby that his mother cannot sense and understand yet. But you bet it isn't gas. It's something important. We just have to sit tight and see what TLJ or IX will reveal, cause either will have to address how Ben's fall unfolded, including when Snoke's influence aka "pulling our son to the Dark Side" started.

But if I could make a guess, it's the same signal that Palptaine's heard that may have given Acolytes of the Beyond scary dreams that led them to that organization.

Birkendoc

Re: who films scenes with whom. That's going to be hard to figure out unless there's a set such as Ireland, where you can see which actors were brought in and which weren't. or Dubrovnik where stunt double's costumes revealed what characters are in the scene. Studio shoots will have actors from different scenes finding themselves at work at the same time, so that doesn't confirm if one had a scene with the other or not.

Shakez, Birkendoc and oncafar like this.
  11. Shakez

Aug 22, 2014
    Sucks that he is hiding his hair in recent instagram posts. Was just checking to see if he's sporting the Finn haircut.

IncessantRamblings likes this.
  12. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
    Must be a reason for that, hmm? ;)

Shakez likes this.
  13. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
  14. What Girl

What Girl Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2016

I must be mentally twelve years old, because the Leia having gas thing makes me lol every time.

But yeah, none of this stuff being mentioned in the novels is a coincidence. I think it's all going to tie into the ST somehow. The Solos being a high profile family made it that much easier for their unborn son to get targeted since Leia's pregnancy was being gossiped about across the galaxy. I think Snoke wouldn't waste any time getting his claws into Ben as soon as he could; Ben not being born yet wouldn't stop an evil creep like him.

15. Jedi Jessy

Jedi Jessy Force Ghost star 5

Feb 28, 2016

It's not about Pacific Rim: Maelstrom?

16. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
    I don't think so because that was filming in Australia?

17. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    Reshoots doesn't have to take place in London. e.g. TFA.

18. hana_solo

Feb 4, 2016
    It's going to be tougher to track actors who don't have an Instagram/Twitter.

19. Jedi Jessy

Jedi Jessy Force Ghost star 5

Feb 28, 2016

Well, he posted it one day ago https://www.instagram.com/p/BROvZkDgw3f/?taken-by=jboyega_ . And last week "Time for some cyber scanning photogrammetry. Pictures go into software then the software calculates the depth, texture and then turns my face into a 3D model. All of this is for Pacific Rim ✊"

20. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
    Yeah, but he also said he was back in London... and that one of him & the make-up artist (she also worked on TLJ) was originally posted by another TLJ make-up artist (Flora Moody) a month ago, with this caption "floramoodyWhen you are BEYOND proud of @natalieabz who has been flying solo in Australia looking after @jboyega_ on #pacificrim2 for the last few months. Can't wait to have you home!! #nailingit #partytimesoon #flawlessreunion #behindthescenes #makeupartist #makeup"

21. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
  22. Shakez

Aug 22, 2014
    Im pretty sure that picture is from the Australia shoot.

23. hana_solo

Feb 4, 2016
    It's March. Reshoots are said to be in March. And "co-incidentally" quite a few cast members + Pablo decided to go to London at the same time. No connection. None. ;)

24. IncessantRamblings

Nov 20, 2016
    LOL!! I know, right?? Come on people not everything has to be 'debunked'!

25. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.