main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    1. A Chiss ascendancy novel focusing on their politics, society,, and military and so on from their perspective.

2. A short story from the POV of a Corellian confederate in the second galactic civil war

3. A novel post Legacy from Nihl's perspective

4. A short story of the Kanz disorders

5. Story from the perspective of the judicial forces soldier around 500 BBY.

3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    When Chancellor Valorum is overthrown by a vote of non-confidence in TPM, Bail Organa is elected chancellor instead of Palpatine. The trick is to write what happens next so that the story ultimately ends in the same way as RotJ -- i.e. Palps becomes emperor, Anakin becomes Vader and Padmé dies in childbirth.

4. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

In Legends, wasn't there an Order 65 that allowed the removal of a Chancellor? If so, that could fit into the story.

Chyntuck likes this.
  5. Plot Bunny Sock

Plot Bunny Sock Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2015
    Have updated the index, a bit late but better that then never.

To make my life easier would I like people to keep their bunnies to ten or less per post [face_peace]

Also Darth Invictus , I noticed that you ha posted the same bunny in two different posts, maybe you should double check that you have not already posted your ide before you poste them. And that gose of you all here. :-B

Ewok Poet likes this.
  6. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I think I hit the button too many times.

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Rey owned Kylo in TFA. Doesn't it seem more likely that things could go south for Scavenger Ben when the locals learn that the girl that has been beating their choobs, can no longer fight for toffee?

8. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007

Let's see you fight after you get shot with a high powered weapon that has sent others flying when hit and see how well you do.

And they would be most likely switch powers anyway for the purpose of this fic

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I have been a fighter (2nd Dan Judo), and I watched carefully for any slowness of technique, or laboured movement on Kylo's part; and besides punching the wound, he showed no ill effects from the injury.

That aside, your bowcaster point means Kyla Ren could find herself ******* into a bag. Lets see you use a fresher after being hit by a high powered weapon that sends others flying.

PS. I might take on, at least the first part of this bunny.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  10. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I had this in the Madness thread and was told to bring it over here, so...

Wes Janson on The Bachelor. I'm not touching this! But anyone else can.

Although they just posted the Mod Dares challenge... [face_devil]

11. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    1. Aing-Tii-Jedi/Sith dialogue-somewhat out there idea-roughly 1000 ABY Jedi/Sith council has a philosophical discussion with Aing-Tii monks about the force.
    2. Galactic alliance victory in the Sith-Imperial War the One Sith retreat to the unknown regions and Roan Fel is forced to slaughter a large amount of Moffs after a failed coup.
    3. Corellia breaks away from the New Republic circa 16 ABY along with the Bothans and other more independently inclined species. Combined with a successful Yevetha invasion and mass slaughter the remnant gets a new lease on life and the NR is brought to its knees.
    4. Ssi-Ruu conquer a substantial portion of the southwestern galactic quadrant forcing the alliance and Imperial remants to flee while enslaving billions for entechment. A joint-NR/Empire force is dispatched to stop them.
    5. A successful coup by Carnor Jax in 13 ABY leads to the Empire being reunified and the various factions brought to heel, negotiations begin with the NR from a position of strength.
    6. Imperial resurgence after Endor-Sate Pestage ensures the Empire doesn't fly to pieces after the Emperor's death and sends a large fleet that decisively smashes Alliance forces mere weeks after Endor forcing the alliance to square one.
    7. 45-50 ABY Daala with Moff Lecersen and various other unreconstructed moffs launch a successful coup in the Imperial Remnant and wage a renewed war against the GA with the Jedi tired and the GA politically weak and fractious the empire makes substantial gains while the Jedi are hard pressed, various remaining lost tribe members sell their services to the Remnant.
    8. Jag is killed in the Killik crisis and Jaina renews feeling for Zek. Also Tenel Ka is killed in a palace coup with Allana taken to Coruscant and put under her grandparents custody. Jacen begins romancing Tahiri or Danni Quee.
    9. FOTJ AU-a substantial portion of the knights and masters side with Kenth Hamner seeing improved relations with the GA a better alternative even if it means cutting ties with Luke Skywalker. Saba Sebatyne leads the pro-Luke faction schism with violent results.
    10. Separatist sentiment emerges much earlier-around 800-500 BBY with civil war around 450 BBY-basically Sith manipulations aren't handled as deftly and the various anti-republic movements they support become too strong and things spiral from there.

12. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Clone Wars: Anakin is sent on a mission to investigate disappearances on the planet Bimmiel. He discovers a race of aliens that he can't sense through the Force (the Yuuzhan Vong) and teams up with Commander Thrawn to stop them, not realizing it was just a scout force.

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    An discussion with some good bunnies. Posting more or less the whole thing so people can follow why people say what they say

jcgoble3 likes this.
  14. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Sith-I-5, Kahara, jcgoble3 and 2 others like this.
  15. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000

That's it! Spring Battle Dress of the Royal Handmaidens of Naboo! :amidala:

Clearly, Field Sports Day at the Imperial Academy! :p

16. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Lady_Misty likes this.
  17. Plot Bunny Sock

Plot Bunny Sock Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2015
    It is I, your cute manager and Alpha Bonny, who hereby decree that a new thread for Bunnies have been spawned. This time for bunnies about world building.

The purpose of this new thread is to take all of those world building bunnies that you come up with, and that you know you will never get around using, and release those bunnies into the wild so someone else can use them in their rabbit stew.

To make things clear, with "world building bunnies" means here ideas for nonspecific planets, cultures, organisations, life forms, technology, Force traditions or similar.
    If a bonny is connected to an existing planet, culture, species or similar you can just as well post that idea in the Fanon thread.

You can find the new thread here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/world-building-bunny-index-and-donation-thread.50044256/

Kahara likes this.
  18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Adding another bunny for the "why pink" bonny post, this time stolen from the film Operation Petticoat, which had a pink U.S.navy submarine:

* The protective paint that need to be applied comes in red or white, at this time there was not enough paint of either kind so they decided to mix them, creating pink paint.
    * as above but they were supposed to give it a secondary layer of normal paint, in the proper colour, but there was not just time for it.

Tarsier and Lady_Misty like this.
  19. bigtukker

bigtukker Jedi Master star 2

Sep 22, 2012
    I'll probably work on this myself once I finish reading the Aftermath books, but I heard about the Jar Jar chapter and this is my story to give him a proper ending:

• Takes place just after the Battle of Jakku
    • Leia goes to Naboo to assist an investigation about a terrorist Palpatine centered cult (let's call them the Palpy's for now)
    • Leia meets her cousin. Son/daughter to Padmés sister who keeps the name Amidala.
    • Her cousin introduces Padmé to a Gungan street clown Jar Jar as "one of her mother's best friends"
    • The Palpy's start to attack Gungan targets as well.
    • Jar Jar and Leia come up with a plan to trap the Palpy's in Gunga City
    • Things go awry and Jar Jar is forced to pull the ultimate sacrifice. He lures the Palpy's to the weapon chamber where the big boomas are. He avoids them until he finds a lever which is when he finds him self surrounded by Palpy's. The major Palpy says something like "How does it feel to die". Jar Jar says "Not die. Sacrifice." He pulls the lever connecting the weapon chamber to the rest of the city, causing the chamber to collapse into the depth of the lake, causing a large explosion killing both Jar Jar and the Palpy's.
    • Jar Jar's honor is restored once again and his name is well remembered in the house Amidala

Ewok Poet and PCCViking like this.
  20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    This is awesome. Awesome!

21. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Filling out the tax forms in GFFA... (yeah, guess what I'VE been trying to do all morning?!) :confused:[face_dunno] 8-}

22. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    I'm working on two different adaptations of world literature classics to the SW universe and that keeps giving me more ideas that I won't ever be able to write because 1 day = 24 hours. So here's one:

Transfer The Count of Monte-Cristo to the GFFA. Edmond Dantès is mildly Force-sensitive officer on the crew of a civilian cargo freighter. He is falsely accused of Separatist sympathies and imprisoned for life. In prison, he meets Abade Faria, a Jedi who was also imprisoned for one reason or another (preferably for coming too close to identifying Palpatine as Sidious). Faria teaches him about the Force. When Faria dies around the time of ANH, Dantès manages to escape and adopts the alias Monte-Cristo. He goes to Coruscant and seeks revenge against his enemies: Villefort, who went on to become an Imperial prosecutor; Mondego, who is now an admiral in the Imperial Navy but will be exposed as a former Separatist double agent (and has married Edmond's fiancée); and Danglars, who now works for the Intergalactic Banking Clan and will lead the clan to ruin.

Bonus points if, to achieve his revenge, Dantès makes use of the political turmoil in the Galaxy during the ANH-RotJ period.

23. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    GFFA guide to folklore, music and popular culture-most popular holofilms.

24. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  25. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012