main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Shado Varmiri: Fan Club of the various Force Sects in the Galaxy

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Indeed. There were successful clones that came to be such as those, but they were considered the minority of cases and as such cloning was not a guarantee. The NGP itself was later realized to not have worked at all for example, though its creator thought it had.

*peruses the research material nonetheless* =P~

By the way, I hereby call Dioskouros, Kev-Mas_Colcha, & Kahn_Iceay together! In the shared universe, two of you play former Shadow Guards. And the third is aspiring to do so in a CS being gone over currently. *clears throat* I'd advise the three of you to get together in private conversation to hash out personal details with each other for continuity's sake and who knows, perhaps set up relations between each of the characters for possible future cross-faction story lines.

greyjedi125 and I will need to approve of the resulting info (though it'll probably be fine) afterward of course to make sure everything works out. We have three factions and their GM's story ideas to consider after all. :D

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    We definitely can do that. We have quite a bit of lore that we can educate Dioskouros on.

EDIT: and I have started the private conversation, so the other two Shadow Guards in question should check their inboxes.

Dioskouros and Darth_Elu like this.
  3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    *pops in* Can do *pops out*

4. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    LOL, I guess it does.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yip. Yip. [face_mischief]

Mikaboshi likes this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Successful Force sensitive clones in Legends is a convoluted thing.

Palpatine's clones all seemed mad to me. The Dark Apprentice may have been mad in the end we don't know that much. That being said X1 and X2 were fine... well, X1 went evil but eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    X1 went mad, like the Palpatine clones and also like Luuke Skywalker and Joruus C'baoth.

I think maybe something is weird about spaarti cylinders. Not sure if X1 was cloned that way but it'd make sense.

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    It's possible there was something off with the Spaarti Cylinders. Definitely plausible. Though I think, in the end, most of us can agree that Force Sensitive clones are just...hard to accomplish. lol

Mikaboshi and Dioskouros like this.
  9. Dioskouros

Dioskouros Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2017
    Agreed, on all counts haha

Mikaboshi likes this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    X1 and X2 were grown by Kaminoan methods over a decade. So... it's unclear.

Vader moved to faster methods with Starkiller, it would appear.

Mikaboshi and Darth_Elu like this.
  11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Agreed. Those Kaminoans seem to be the best in the business. And I'd wager that they well know it too.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  12. Dioskouros

Mar 16, 2017
    Indeed, Master Elu. Kaminoan cloning was better as far as Training, yet Arkanian cloning was faster and cheaper,

so Kaminoans are more comprehensive, yet Arkanians have an upper hand in Bio-expertise, I'd say

Arkanians were the ones who succeeded in creating Force-sensitive clones; Taun We herself worked for them later herself

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Arkanian_Microtechnologies

Darth_Elu and Mikaboshi like this.
  13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    To progress! ;)

GM update for the Shado Varmiri here. Have two sheets currently in progress, hoping to get them in and then I shall begin the process of writing the Opener. :D

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Arkanian tech used Spaarti cylinders though. Lower quality and if made too swiftly would go mad.

And it was Thrawn who figured out how to solve their cooking issues not the Arkanians...

Here's a question.

Padme. Had she been a Force user. Where would she have fallen, group-wise?

15. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Padme was born in a member world of the Republic so I think she would've been picked up by the Jedi.

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Tapatalk

Darth_Elu likes this.
  16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I've wonder the same question before as well. However, while what Kev-Mas_Colcha says is true. Naboo is also the home planet of one Darth Sidious whom was keeping a close eye on it due to political maneuvering from there. So there's a higher probability for her than most to be recruited into the Sith.

Higher chance with the Jedi still, but the Sith possibility can't be disregarded. *nods*

If, for some reason, she was going to be with one of the smaller groups who do you all think? She fits in well with the Zeison Sha I believe, but mostly with the Jal Shey.

Real question is: Who'd Thrawn be with if he were Force Sensitive? [face_mischief]

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    If Thrawn was Force sensitive, he came from Csilla, which is in the unknown regions so he might not have been discovered until after he enlisted in the Imperial Navy. After which he might have been trained to be an Imperial Dark Jedi of some kind. I'm thinking he would've made an excellent Inquisitor.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    He would be Grand Inquisitor, if not Emperor, in no time I daresay.

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Definitely. He was cunning, manipulative and intelligent. He knew how to use people as a resource to effectively achieve his goals and he had​ a sense of pragmatism that gave him an edge over his goes in areas that his contemporaries fell short.

A Force sensitive Thrawn could rule the​ Galaxy with a much larger Empire than Palpatine could even imagine.

Dioskouros and Darth_Elu like this.
  20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thrawn's genius vs. Padme's genuine honesty and often forgotten political skill that attracted people to her cause.

That would be a political match I would love to see. Add in Force Sensitivity and it becomes delicious.

Though, depending on how Thrawn went about things there'd be a chance she'd follow him. Though that is a big depends. Now a Force Sensitive Chewie. Invincible!

Kev-Mas_Colcha likes this.
  21. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Force sensitive Chewbacca would be like Lobacca but stronger.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
  23. Dioskouros

Mar 16, 2017
    Ready to defend Our Home and protect Our Own, Potentate.

Darth_Elu, Mitth_Fisto and Mikaboshi like this.
  24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *nods approvingly* Well said, Dioskouros. Well said. A fine Shado Varmiri shall you make.

*polishes his shining armor* A new adherent to the Varmiri way has recently come to my attention and I endeavor to make sure they arrive before the Opener is set loose. I foresee no problems with that particular desire. And on that particular note as well:

Mitth_Fisto Sinrebirth greyjedi125 Mikaboshi Dioskouros HanSolo29

I have hit my personal minimum requirement for recruitment. As such, the Opener will now soon be written. The beginning approaches. And with it, I ask of you a last bit of aid. Though it is optional.

As Adherents (Former Adherents in both cases of Grey and HS29), a mentor hath molded you and is currently leading you on your way to power, wisdom, and perception. They will be GM characters, but as masters are intrinsic to a character, you may have some ideas of what they are like. This is optional, but encouraged.

Go ahead and PM me with what you see visually (if anything) for your Mentor with these basic facts, I'll handle the rest.

Name: (This is optional even if you do this)
    Species:
    Animal Companion:

If you choose not to partake of this or only do a portion, that is absolutely fine. I'll just randomize the rest and you'll find out In Game. ;)

Edit: Sinre, on second thought, your character is a Potential currently and would not yet possess a full Mentor. Still, you can fill this out for the Sage who is most often looking over her studies if you'd like. :)

May we seek the Truth through Justice.

25. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Yay! I have something in mind. I'll PM you today some time.

Sinrebirth and Darth_Elu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.