main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Celebration Schedule

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Rox , Mar 24, 2017.

1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
  2. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    Looks like they are using Valencia for the two big panels.

3. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    At least we get a first draft of the schedule.

4. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    The link to the Celebration stage is not right FYI. It's just a duplicate of the Galaxy Stage.

5. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
  6. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    The Collectors stage just takes you to the University stage PDF as well. Just an FYI.

7. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
  8. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Gah, I was really looking forward to the Fantasy Flight Games panel, but it's in the evening when I'm going to the 501st banquet.

9. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    Interesting that they are not showing any of the prequel movies.

10. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Looks like they're doing the film screenings on Fri and Sat night. Looks like they're skipping the prequels. But it is exactly what I was hoping for, a Rogue One/A New Hope dual screening Friday Night. And then Saturday night will have ESB, ROTJ, and TFA. Awesome!

Can't wait to get home from work later and peruse the whole schedule with a fine tooth comb.

11. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Such a shame. I managed to see AOTC 3D at CEII and loved it. I *almost* made it into the one 3D showing of ROTS back at Celebration Anaheim, but the line was cut five people in front of me. It was such a stupid decision by whoever planned Anaheim to show these films at the smaller stage instead of the Celebration Theater. +Three hours of waiting for nothing. And what do they do to make up for their previous mis-managment? Let's not show them at all. :(

12. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I really hope they do a Rogue One actors panel with Felicity,Alan and Riz.I know Felicity's going to be signing on Sat & Riz on Fri but I'm sure Felicity will be there the day before her signing.

13. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    The B&N booth is right by props. Not sure how they going to manage the line on Saturday. It's going to a traffic jam.

14. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    What's B&N?

15. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Barnes and Noble book store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    Gotcha. Wouldn't have figured Barnes and Noble to have a booth at Celebration.

17. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Me either but on the schedule it looks like they are have book authors doing signings for free

18. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There were a couple of publishers at London last year with author signings. I met Jason Fry, who posts over in Lit. And Forbidden Planet's booth had some books for sale, as well as collectibles.

19. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    The schedule links seem to have all been fixed by last night. Also.. here's where you might see me!

Panel Schedule James Floyd.png

DieWompRatDie and Rox like this.
  20. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    And only after I buy a ticket to the 501st Bash do I see the film screenings will be held at the same time. Does anybody want to buy my ticket for the bash from me?

21. jerejerebinks

jerejerebinks Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 24, 2017
    Do we think the "Coming Soon" panels could be anything potentially big? e.g., Han Solo...solo movie, etc? Slowly putting together my plans for the week are like putting a puzzle together with a few of the pieces missing.

22. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    It's hard to say. Typically when they've done a future films panel, it's been on Sunday. They just started filming Han Solo though and I read a rumor that that film will get more pub at D23. It's also possible there could be a Mark Hamill panel, but we don't know if he'll even be there at this point. I was hoping for a Rogue One "victory lap" panel of sorts, but Jones and Ahmed are there on different days, so that's probably not real likely.

23. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    I'm guessing a Han Solo/Future Films panel and an EA presents Battlefront 2 are two of the "Coming Soon" panels.

24. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Now with Denis Lawson as a guest I'm hoping that they would do a Rebel Pilot panel with him Garrick Hagon and Angus McInnes.

Thumper09 likes this.
  25. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    Holy crap They must have thrown a ton of money at Lawson. I thought he hated Star Wars.

Boba Tea likes this.