main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation When will we get 2 Star Wars movies in a calendar year?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Jan 22, 2017.

?

When will we get 2 Star Wars movies in a year?

1. before 2020

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. after 2020

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. ain't gonna happen

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  1. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    I want for there to be a new Star Wars movie every month, but I also want Star Wars to continue to be something special. My desire to keep Star Wars special is greater than my desire for constantly having new Star Wars. The more movies that come out in a short period of time the greater the chance for mediocre work. Mediocre Star Wars movies is the last thing I want to see happen. TFA is as close to mediocre as I am willing to accept from Star Wars, I don't want to see more AOTCs.

Tho Yor likes this.
  2. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    I sure hope Star Wars films never become that frequent. Seeing Rogue One was hardly exciting; The movies are already oversaturated. However waiting ten years for the next movie only to be disappointed was honestly crushing. Once a year works well enough for me.

3. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000

Well, I mean, Rogue One was the worst Star Wars movie to date, and yet I'm still excited for Han Solo. I don't think the movies are any less special with that dud. What's more, the fact that it was a dud stings less when I know - oh well, we'll get another one soon. And Last Jedi certainly still feels VERY special to me. 262 days left on the countdown - and I've been counting down since December 19th, 2015.

4. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013

You are in an extremely small minority that thinks it was a dud.

BigAl6ft6 and Dark Lady Mara like this.
  5. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000

A - Who cares?
    B - Probably not as small as you think.
    C - But seriously, it was awful.