main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Real Time Updates (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MotivateR5D4, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014

would you say my assessment that it is a 3 hour plus line is accurate?

will It be less of a wait in about 2 hours ?

2. Husker88

Husker88 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
    Totally depends on how prepared security is and when it actually starts moving

3. wookieebusiness

wookieebusiness Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2017
    It's moving pretty well, I think. Maybe 45 minutes to get inside at this entrance. It is the entrance right across from the west concourse parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 80ninjas

80ninjas Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2014
    Hehe, they didn't update the wristband screen. It still shows yesterday's panels.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

5. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Just got I'm the last Jedi queue. They wouldn't let us in the line if there were weren't going to be any available wristbands for overflow. Right? Would hate to find out I'm wasting my time and could have gotten a different wristband.

6. jerejerebinks

jerejerebinks Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 24, 2017
    Yeah they wouldn't let you in if there weren't going to be wristbands for you.

Sounds like you're queuing for BTS stage

7. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Okay thanks. I'm really frustrated right now. Looks like the smart thing to do would have been to get the mark hammil wristband first before getting in line for tlj. Thought this tlj line would actually move then when done could get in another line. Didn't want to risk missing one of the streaming sites, but clearly would have been fine. Oh well, I'll try again in 2 years.

8. SWFanatic94

SWFanatic94 Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 10, 2017
    They're finally organized with these lines

9. 80ninjas

Apr 25, 2014
    They updated the wristband screen after we got our second band about 25 minutes ago. As of then the BTS stage was low for TLJ.

10. JakkuScavenger

JakkuScavenger Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2017
    Yeah we are in the same boat, this event is so poorly organized there aren't signs for anything, now we probably won't get a Mark Hamill band

11. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Can anyone take a picture of the wristband board

12. 80ninjas

Apr 25, 2014
    As of ~35 minutes ago TLJ BTS overflow was low. Other two rooms out. Everything else was available. Though the Hamill tribute was going fast.

There are signs at the back of the room for what each chute is for. People need to read those.

13. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Mark hammil is out for live, just streaming

14. Darksider13

Darksider13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2017
    Alright so I got a galaxy stage band for TLJ and then hauled ass to the Carrie Fisher tribute and got that. I meant to get contact info of people I was next to overnight but totally lost where they are and now we're like at the dead end of the line to get into the galaxy stage for TLJ. Not sure where I'm supposed to be or if I'm even in the correct spot. Where is everyone with a galaxy stage band for TLJ right now?

15. SWFanatic94

SWFanatic94 Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 10, 2017
    We're under the ROTS Kenobi Anakin banner

16. Torz

Torz Jedi Knight

Aug 12, 2015
    Got my Galaxy stage TLJ and Making of Rogue One wristbands. Happy with where we ended up in the queue to get in. Was a long, freezing night though.

Seeing a lot of people arriving now, disappointed they can't get into TLJ.

17. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
    ^ We're about 30 feet away from the Obi-Wan side. Betting there's a good several hundred between us and there lol. Are they already letting people into the stage? I see people going in that direction.

18. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda Jedi Master

Mar 17, 1999
    Anyone know what the small talk with Warwick Davis is about? Since mark Hamill lI've was out I struggled to decide which other wristband to get and settled on small talk.

19. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
    ^ "Few actors in the Star Wars family have such a varied career on the big and small screens as Warwick Davis. Debuting in Return of the Jedi as Wicket the Ewok, Davis has played a number of roles in the Star Wars movies since, including an upcoming part in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Come and maybe have a chance to interview Warwick too, as fans will be chosen from the audience to put our Celebration Celebrity Host on the spot."

20. Husker88

Husker88 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
    We were the guys next to you all night. We are right at the tip of general grievous' saber. We went and got tickets to the Hasbro store rather than the Hammil Fisher tribute panel.

21. Husker88

Husker88 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
  22. ticapnews

ticapnews Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2015
    Security outside is easy. My Uber driver dropped me out front and I walked right in. No line. Just a bag check and they wanded me and off I went.

As of 8am everything was available except TLJ (duh) and Mark Hamill.

23. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    Overslept. Woke up at 6 and by the time we got here the last Jedi panels were filled for all stages. Not the end of the world but I wish we heard our 4:30 alarm. Guess we were that tired from yesterday.

Anyone know if they are giving out a poster at the end of the panels? May try to go and snag one.

24. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    Lucky you got a ticket. They are selling for 100 plus ( the Luke figure)

May pay 80 for a ticket. Don't want to but it may be my cheapest option this weekend.

25. Husker88

Husker88 Jedi Padawan

Dec 18, 2015
    Ya we were one of the last ones to get a ticket. I've heard they allow you to buy 2 but I've also heard only 1. We'll see I guess, but I know my brother wants me to snag him one of I can