main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    I agree it puts the focus on them, but that's because they're the two biggest characters in the series. The focus is usually on one of them.

2. Octavian Dibar

Octavian Dibar Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2015

She is talking about Chopper. Chop is a war veteran, having been an astromech for a Republic Y-wing pilot during the Clone Wars.

There was an episode early in Season 3 where Hera returns to her family home. The remains of Chopper's crashed Y-Wing is in what is essentially the front yard. Chop has to take a moment alone, presumably mourning the pilot.

3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Filoni is oft reluctant to kill off his favorites outright, so it will be interesting if Ezra and Sabine get KIA or just end up retiring to Lothal and get hitched. But I don't really see how Lothal would survive unscathed from the Emperor's wrath even if a combined Rebel and Mandalorian assault pushes out the Empire's forces, same goes for Mandalore(including its colonies). Even if Bo-Katan is somehow able to hold onto power through the Galactic Civil war, am sure Death Watch would just go underground like they did before and just continue the struggle unless she manages to gain absolute rule over the various clans and factions which does not seem likely- and Vader and the Imperial forces would not take to kindly over losing Mandalore seeing all the trouble it took to gain it back during the end the of the Clone war. The Rebels should not have a victory until Scariff, so its difficult to see how they'd skirt around all of that in this brief and finale season. The whole series is basically a dead-end.

Darth Wookiee and Canyon D like this.
  4. R.D.

R.D. Jedi Master star 3

Nov 26, 2015
    Not sure on them having Thrawn again, honestly I'd prefer if he was shuffled off after the last season, but I'll see.

Hoping for some good stuff this season, it's the last one so they've no excuse not to go all in...

CoolyFett likes this.
  5. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    So with Bo-Katan finally appearing, is she the last of the characters from TCW that still needed to have some sort of resolution to their story?

We've got Ahsoka, Rex, Wolffe, Gregor, Hondo, Maul, Saw, and Bo. I feel like I'm missing some.

I gotta say, it's nice that Rebels ended up being able to "finish" TCW in the way we never really got.

MandaloreRex2015 and CoolyFett like this.
  6. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    I'm not the hugest fan of this show.. But very interested seeing how it ends!!

cwustudent likes this.
  7. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I would like to think that Sabine can do better than a juvenile, immature delinquent with blue hair.

8. Noir Deux

Noir Deux Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 27, 2015
    I think that they will follow a similar path to what they did with S1 schedule, that means a season from late September to Early March or maybe even the last week of February.

Wikipedia says the last season begins on September 27...

9. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Sounds like Sabine herself :D

10. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Looks to me like lothal is finally being base delta zero'd.

CoolyFett likes this.
  11. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Goes to show how much you've actually been paying attention to the episodes, then. Which is not at all.

Or did you just stop watching after season one?

12. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    I've seen all the seasons. Sabine in Season 1 shows signs of immaturity and juvenile behaviour - but even as late as Season 3, her behaviour when Kanan's trying to teach her, is a little juvenile.

Sow, Darth Wookiee, Vialco and 2 others like this.
  13. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    If that's what you think, how about actually giving some examples? Why do you think it's juvenile?

14. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    The prank she pulls on Ezra & Zeb (decorating their room with a highly embarrassing picture - Season 1) springs to mind as not a very adult thing to do. The remark "I'll damage you if you don't shut up" to Ezra (Season 3: Trials of the Darksaber) sounds like "older child to younger child".

That said, Zeb's even more juvenile despite being a grown up "Honor Guard".

15. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Together? You mean like Anakin-Padme together? Leia-Han together? Jezz I certainly hope not. Sabine is out of Ezra league. I think they are both dead meat for Rebels anyway. I dont see anyone surviving but Hera. Its only right for many of the cast to die going into ANH. None of of these characters are in ANH.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  16. EzraSnoke

EzraSnoke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2017
    I'm starting to really like the guy who does these videos, has a different way of looking at things to most SW channels

17. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Ventress is the only one I can think of. Hopefully other media is not mentioned as a resolution because I am looking at it from a TCW-Rebels point of view. Ventress was just a big part of TCW and I still dont know what her status is in the Filoniverse.

Embomania likes this.
  18. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Dark Disciple (novel - based on Season 6 incomplete episodes) settles her status.

19. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    So other media.....outside of Filoni.

20. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Yup - though Filoni may have written those episodes, and they may have matched the book fairly closely.

21. EzraSnoke

Jan 25, 2017
    Rumor that Director Krennik appears in an episode or two of Season 4.
    Also, that Thrawn dies from his body-guard (voiced by Warwick Davis) like Thrawn died in the original Thrawn Series of books.

Excellent info given by Dave Filoni here, including what many of us had suggested -- a season that is serialized rather than random episodes jumping all over the place with fillers between.

DBPirate and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  22. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    I saw he told IGN that episodes would be more serialized than TCW. TCW used to have 3-4 episode arcs. Season 4 of Rebels will have a few solo episodes and then like a 8-9 episode arc. How many episodes will Rebels have for season 4?

MandaloreRex2015 and EzraSnoke like this.
  23. EzraSnoke

Jan 25, 2017
    No reason to not think the usual 20 ?

CoolyFett likes this.
  24. Rennzwerg

Rennzwerg Jedi Master star 2

Mar 26, 2017
    Seeing Krennic somewhere else other than R1 would be cool.

Not sure if Thrawn-getting-killed-by-Rukh should be classified a rumour; it's more of an anticipation since a lot of people's first thought on hearing about Rukh's return seems to have been "ok, Thrawn's a gonner". ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

25. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    We know that Sabine and Hera survive Rebels.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.