main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Lumiya and Alema are killed in mid-LOTF, Jacen never becomes a full Sith Lord but does some rather dark things to defeat the confederation

Xendor survives the first great schism by putting himself in the same trance as his lover Ardenn Lynn they both wake up oh around the end of the Vong War.

The Jedi turn over the dark Jedi to the republic to be executed-the sith order never emerges, vastly different galactic history from there(there will still be dark Jedi and schisms).

PCCViking likes this.
  2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    The Fan Fic Awards gave me one... write up the adventures of a delivery person for Ziipa Hutt! Can you imagine flying through a battle because someone on a Star Destroyer ordered a ziipa?

Gamiel, Sith-I-5, Lady_Misty and 3 others like this.
  3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    My friend who worked in the Palestinian territories during the Intifada has this amazing picture of a delivery guy from Ramallah's Italian restaurant negotiating passage at a checkpoint to get his pizza to the client on time. True story.

Findswoman , Gamiel, Sith-I-5 and 3 others like this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    10/10 would read.

Findswoman likes this.
  5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Double post. I might do this one, but in case I don't, here it is for consideration - crack!fic material, for those who are familiar...

Luke and Ben arrive to the cantina only to find that Greedo has seriously hurt Han and he will need to rest for a couple of months. The only other present pilot appears to be a Lepi and he too needs to save a princess. He introduces himself as Jazz Jackrabbit and says that he's not a Lepi, but a "galactic rabbit". He claims to have arrived from the galaxy of Andromeda and casually talks about Endor Gate as if it had been the most obvious way to pass from one galaxy to another. Turns out, a planet named Diamondus in Andromeda's inner rim is a source of kyber crystals. So, the gang needs to save not one but two princesses and avoid Darth Vader who suddenly changes some of his plans and decides to follow them to Andromeda, once Leia has been saved, to side with Devan Shell and order some cloned turtles. Devan turns out to be capable of fixing the exhaust port abnormality. Will our heroes manage to turn everything around in time and lead us to the battle we all know, without spoiling the outcomes in either of the universes?

(In the other universe, one airbase and the two battleships need to be destroyed, a giant black clone bunny needs to be beaten and the princess needs to be saved)

Plot hole to fix: why the Rebels aren't attacking the Death Star already.

JediMaster_Jen and Findswoman like this.
  6. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Parallels multiple timelines scenario-basically an interdimensional rift opens up in the Star Wars galaxy throughout time and space. Various alternate timelines and historical personalities separated by both different histories and vast timespans interact.

Examples:
    1. Timeline where the Rakatan Infinite Empire never fell and humans/duros/wookiees were integrated meets Legends galaxy
    2. timeline where the One Sith were utterly victorious in inducting the sith order on everyone meets canon galaxy circa Bloodline
    3. Timeline where the yuuzhan vong won interacts with legends galaxy circa oh 3000 BBY
    4. timeline where Luke was the Dark Man(and terrifying was he) meets old Luke around Legends 65 ABY
    5. ETC...

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I don't do songfics, but god this one cries out to be written -

Rebels - Kanan and Hera

"If I Close My Eyes Forever...."

Lyrics
    Baby, I get so scared inside and I don't really understand
    Is it love that's on my mind or is it fantasy?
    Heaven is in the palm of my hand and it's waiting here for you
    What am I supposed to do with a childhood tragedy?

If I close my eyes forever, will it all remain unchanged?
    If I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same?

Sometimes it's hard to hold on, so hard to hold on to my dreams
    It isn't always what it seems when you're face to face with me
    You're like a dagger, and stick me in the heart
    And taste the blood from my blade
    And when we sleep, would you shelter me in your warm and darkend grave?

Will you ever take me? No I just can't take the pain
    Would you ever trust me? No I'll never feel the same

I know I've been so hard on you; I know I've told you lies
    If I could have just one more wish, I'd wipe the cobwebs from my eyes

8. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    I've this idea of a post saga story were both Luke and Vader die over Endor, Palpatine survive and the rebels are crushed.
    Though Han and Leia would survive and have Jacen and Jaina (and Anakin)years later. With the twins then growing up in a galaxy completly under the empires control.
    And the Solo kids later creating a new rebellion.

9. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Although they'd never have any sort of formal Force training.

10. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    There are plenty of order 66 survivors in ledgends. Maybe one of them could train them.

11. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016

Like Kanan, maybe.

Anedon likes this.
  12. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    So i have been watching on Netflix 'Untold Stories of the ER' and I think it might be interesting to have a fic with some Emergency Room stories with the added twist of different species being in the ER or being the doctors and nurses and medical droids overseeing the ER.

JediMaster_Jen, Sith-I-5 and Gamiel like this.
  13. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    A medical series would certainly be interesting.

14. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    there is a barriss offee duology in the clone wars in legend canon.

BookExogorth and Mistress_Renata like this.
  15. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Check out @earlybird-obi-wan's work. He often has a Jedi healer as his main character. Nice stuff.

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  16. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    I read this; it was nice. It would be nice to get another series set during either OT or ST. We've got Dr. Kalonia, of course.

17. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    What if Caedus and Jaina both die on the Anakin Solo? How do Han and Leia react to both their children (presumably) killing each other?

18. MartyAvidianus

May 14, 2017
    In that case Leia and Han would fall apart. I'm not saying it's not a great premise, but I just don't want the Solo name extinct. Maybe if the 70 in SW galaxy is the new 45, they could still have a new kid?

the solo twins killing each other would actually make a lot of sense.... [face_idea]

19. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    I don't think they would fall appart. Given that they seem to be pretty okay with the fact that two of their children are dead and specificaly told Jaina to murder Jacen. I don't think they care much about their kids.
    Or they just care for Jaina.

Either way Ledgends Han and Leia aren´t the best parents.

20. MartyAvidianus

May 14, 2017
    agree about them not being responsible parents.

I was just thinking about Leia's response to Anakin Solo's death. She sucked her thumbs like a baby for two days then.

Han was just angry and run.

so there was a favourite in their eyes. certainly.

Now I'm thinking what if Jaina couldn't kill Caedus but was instead turned by him? Tahiri didn't like Caedus since flow walking didn't work, so Caedus need a new apprentice. His sister will have to do.....

21. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    That´s unlikeley
    At the point of their confrontation, Caedus was clearly struggling with Jacen. He had pretty much lost the war and didn´t cared about the battle anymore. He only wanted to save Allana and Tenel Ka from the attack.
    I mean he was begging Jaina to end the fight and tried to leave. I think if she had listened to him she might have been able to convice him to surreneder.

As for Plot bunnies:
    What if Mara and Jacen had talked to each other during their confrontation in LoF? What if they had realized that they were only trying to save their respective children?
    I kinda imagine Mara and Jacen working together to uncover the truth behind the visions while struggling with their own darksides. With Lumiya and the one Sith plotting in the background and the other SkySolos trying to find out what Mara and Jacen are doing.

Tarsier likes this.
  22. MartyAvidianus

May 14, 2017
    what a way to go.
    death by poison dart.

plot bunnies.

1. Luke disables Lumiya in their fight and after taking her mechanical part apart, realizes Shira Brie was a clone of Mara, (and vice versa, of course)

2. while Mara was dying, Caedus become Jacen again and try to help her, but it was too late. Ben and Luke comes onto the scene and thinks that Jacen killed Mara (rightly) so Jacen escapes, hunted by the Jedi.

23. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Jaina acknowledged he could kill her with one final force blast.

If Mara and Jacen had actually been reasonable with one another LOTF as we know it would not have happened as the series was predicated on everybody acting unreasonable.

24. MartyAvidianus

May 14, 2017
    Mara: Hey Luke, I'm going to get that Jacen, I'm pretty sure he fell to the darkside.
    Luke: Huh. You know, maybe he's the dark man. well, I better check it out.
    Mara: Come on then farmboy.
    Luke: To the Jade Shadow!

sigh If only Mara actually talked to her husband, you know?
    but I just read the beginning of Edge of Victory, book 1, so who can blame her for not give Luke a head up?

25. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Han Solo and Dr. Henry (Indiana) Jones switch places and everyone believes that it's a prank.