main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Political ****posting Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lord Vivec, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Literally Vivec:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...r-saying-theyre-scum-otherwise-20170606128892

[​IMG]

A MAN is convinced colleagues share his pro-Labour views after he ranted at them about all other parties being evil scumbags.
    Administrator Tom Logan won over his politically wavering colleagues by warning them not to be selfish evil bastards who hate the poor and needy.

Logan said: “I’ve explained that if they voted Tory it would make me physically sick and I’d have to disown a disgusting person like that.
    “Pete said he might vote Lib Dem but he’s obviously changed his mind because he didn’t stick up for them when I said they were just neoliberal Tory vermin in disguise.”
    He added: “The key to persuasion is to use intelligence combined with charm and wit.”
    Workmate Nikki Hollis said: “I really don’t agree with Tom’s view that voting Green makes you ‘an enabler for Tory class genocide’ but it’s pointless arguing with him.
    “I’ve got a nasty feeling it’s going to be like 2015 when he couldn’t believe Labour lost and got so drunk he soiled his ‘Team Miliband’ tracksuit.”

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
  3. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313

Legally I can kill him, Queen confirms

31-01-17

[​IMG]
    THE QUEEN has confirmed that if President Trump makes a state visit, she can kill him with a sword and nobody can touch her.
    Palace staff have assured the Queen that, according to English law, Trump is a subject of the Crown and can, if judged to be damaging the monarchy, be dispatched without repercussion.
    She said: “I haven’t made up my mind yet. I might.
    “It’s been an awful lot of years hefting the old sword without using it, and who better to christen it on? Just imagine the look on his satsuma face.
    “And the colonies would be so grateful they’d have me straight back as their reigning monarch, which solves this Brexit thing literally at a stroke.
    “I should do one useful thing before I abdicate, really. And imagine how furious it’d make the May woman.”
    Her Majesty added: “I genuinely can’t think of a reason not to. Anyone?”

4. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    Neither can I.

Juliet316 and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  5. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Dems are incredible. I have tremendous respect for women.

[​IMG]

6. Violent Violet Menace

Aug 11, 2004
    I got a sarcastic one:

Hillary's emails are great! It is sad!

[​IMG]

Edit: it used to be that you could thumbnail images. Oh well.

Juliet316 and SergeyX2017 like this.
  7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Mine's great-

8. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Cassetteboy on Theresa May

9. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
  10. SergeyX2017

SergeyX2017 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 14, 2017
    I got: "America is failing. Enjoy!"

Which would make sense, if he was ralking to Putin or something lol

11. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  12. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    A thread devoted to massive images, and all we get are two lines of text, Sergey?

:p

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
  14. Violent Violet Menace

Aug 11, 2004
    There is a Unicode character for the hammer and sickle? :eek:

My mother's result for the tweet generator: "Women are failing. See you in court."

Sounds like something he would have said. [face_laugh]

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    All things are possible with Posadism. ☭

16. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
  17. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006

Sniped

Ender Sai likes this.
  18. SergeyX2017

Jan 14, 2017
    lol Well, here is a funny Russian meme from 2014 that people there still chuckle about
    [​IMG]
    It's Alina Kabaeva, former Olympic gymnast, and, at that time, member of Duma (Russian parliament), and she is also widely believed to be Putin's lover and mother of two kids by him; talking to a friend at the Duma: "I swear to you, I only asked him for that new cosmetic cream for the 8th (Women's Day, when you give presents to moms, wives, and girlfriends), and he goes and gets me Crimea" lol

19. SergeyX2017

Jan 14, 2017
    What the heck is Posadism, anyway??? In Russian, "posadit" means to put someone in prison FYI lol

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  20. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    My result for the tweet generator: "America is sick. Get smart U.S."

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

21. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    It is the glorious and only truly Marxist ideology by which permanent space revolution will lead the universe to cetacean communism as soon as the bourgeoisie are purged in nuclear hellfire. You can learn all about it in this informative documentary.

[​IMG]

22. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I do like seeing the wannabe Marxists in the US posturing on social media. They know there's actually no chance of their revolution happening, so it's kind of a form of confronting fashion statement. Similar to how we were Cradle of Filth t-shirts in the 1990s - not because we liked the band, but because the "Jesus is a c-word" shirt shocked and offended.

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "Wonder Woman beat out Captain Underpants this weekend. Too bad that didn't happen in the Presidential election."

...this image-free line brought to you by the best thing I've seen on Facebook today

24. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001

But, British Hillary Clinton is likely to win the UK General Election, so "progressive" Democrats who were With Her (Her being American Teresa May) should be happy there!

25. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    we must seize the means of abduction

Violent Violet Menace likes this.