main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Orlando 2017!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by michaelsft, May 4, 2016.

1. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    No, we just had to show up when they started seating. I would get there a little earlier than that to get at the front. The worst seats I had all week was 3rd row. We could go to as many panels as we wanted.

Padme501st likes this.
  2. Boba Tea

Boba Tea Jedi Padawan

Jan 31, 2017
    Why would they get taken down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ticapnews

ticapnews Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2015
    Damn, I overslept. Any wristbands left for a good panel?

4. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    Main room for Episode IX is gone. If you hurry, you might be able to get an overflow room...

Padme501st and CaptainRegor like this.
  5. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    Mysteries of Midi-chlorians at 3pm is still open if you are interested.

ticapnews and DieWompRatDie like this.
  6. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    It has happened in the past and I just didn't want to take the chance of it happening.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  7. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    The day with Rogue One from last year is still down isn't it? I get why they took it away to begin with, due to the spoiler... But post release that shouldn't be a problem, albeit there might not be that many views on an old celebration stream if they put it back up.

Padme501st likes this.
  8. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    It doesn't seem like any real rhyme or reason for it. It's weird that all of the Anaheim live streams and individual panels are gone. I've only been able to find highlight videos for the individual panels. But yet, they still have the full days 2 and 3 livestream up as well as individual full panels from Europe that happened nearly a year ago. And I know it didn't take them a year to remove the stuff from Anaheim. So there's no telling what they'll do with the Orlando material.

9. HellasLEAF-Jedi

HellasLEAF-Jedi Jedi Master star 2

Apr 25, 2009
    Personally loved seeing Hayden up there. You can see how much the fans love him.

The panel with him and Ian was amazing. Wished there was more of that.

But really, he was pretty hampered by some poorly conceived scenes and wooden dialogue. I've seen him in other films he is a very good and it's seamless.
    Dark Side Rockstars indeed!

Padme501st and CaptainRegor like this.
  10. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014
  11. JakkuScavenger

JakkuScavenger Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2017
  12. wookieebusiness

wookieebusiness Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2017
    Hilariously, and not altogether unexpectedly, the survey has crashed about halfway through...what a scam!

13. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    Hah! Just saw the survey email. I'm sure they'll get some constructive feedback.

14. redxavier

redxavier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Does anyone know where I might find information or a video from the panels not shown on the live stream? I managed to find bits from the Collectables and Hasbro panels, as well as the Disneyland talk, but I'm really looking for the Rogue One panels they did,.

15. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    I heard the Making Of, people weren't allowed to videotape so I'm not sure if there will be much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redxavier likes this.
  16. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I think that's the polite way of putting it. :p

MotivateR5D4 likes this.
  17. dante144

dante144 Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Great video of Celebration

Xinau, Echosen and CaptainRegor like this.
  18. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    This guy did some really thorough walkthroughs of Celebration. Some views that I didn't get to see, like the Droid Builders and 501st rooms. And some views of the line fiascos. These videos are great because he is obviously a huge SW fan but his approach and way of going about Celebration seemed very casual and with a take it as it comes attitude. There's footage from some panels that weren't shown in the livestream and some footage from the 501st Bash including Weird Al's performance.

--Hope this doesn't jam up the page too much.

Padme501st and Valency Jane like this.
  19. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    With May the 4th upon us, I wonder if RP will put the leftover Celebration store stuff on their site tomorrow. I seriously doubt we will get any Celebration news tomorrow. I wonder if they would announce a location without a date. I guess they couldn't right?

20. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    I'd be pretty surprised if they announce anything tomorrow. Now next May 4th...

Padme501st likes this.
  21. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    May the Fourth be with all of my Celebration friends!

22. isasevilla

isasevilla Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2017
    Hi! For everyone who can't make it to Orlando due to high costs, I'm sharing some info here that might help you get to there without paying. The contest is pretty easy, I already submitted my presentation but basically, if you win, the prize is a round trip flight to Orlando + one day pass to Disney's Hollywood Studios, so you can go to the Star Wars attraction. Since I'm a huge fan, I thought the right thing to do was to share it with you guys.. Here's the link: Link Removed

P.S: The only downside is that it's only applicable for the US and Costa Rica. :(

LAJ Edit - Sorry - advertising isn't allowed here.

23. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014
    You have to have a special code to view the items. Reed POP sent me an email with details.

[​IMG]

Darkslayer likes this.
  24. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Lol, too bad I already got desperate and bought the celebration shirt off e-bay :p

25. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    Celebration continues! Nice little surprise to wake up to.

Just picked up the badge set, another Celebration Orlando shirt, and the 40th Anniversary hat. Already have some of the other shirts.

This would have been killer after the great t-shirt debacle of Celebration Anaheim.