main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    I would like to share a plot bunny

What if the Yuuzhan Vong attacked at the moment the falcon got tractor beamed into the Death Star?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  2. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Gears be turning...

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Well, once they realized Indy has no idea how to fly the Falcon and can't understand a word Chewie is saying, the jig is up! Although Han might be okay as a globe trotting archaeologist...let's face it; Indy didn't exactly follow textbook procedure on a dig!

"This site was first excavated by Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. in 1937, as evidenced by the bullet holes in the walls..."

Gamiel and Lady_Misty like this.
  4. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    What if the Jedi actually carried out a coup in 19 BBY? After killing Palpatine? How long could a Jedi caretaker government last? What would the ramifications be?

What if Xizor successfully seduced Leia and from there orchestrated a merger of sorts between the rebel alliance and black sun?

What if a major war broke out between the Felpire and galactic alliance between 45 and 70 ABY?

What if time travel both the force mystical kind and the relativistic kind experienced by Bosbit Matarcher was a more common phenomenon in the GFFA?

What if all the galaxy's minor powers-corporate sector, Hutts, centrality, etc... Formed an alliance?

What if Mara died in childbirth in the Yuuzhan Vong War?

What if Nas Choka didn't surrender at Yuuzhantar?

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    What if they think it's a prank because Indy understands Chewie enough to get the gist of what he's saying and he just needed a quick crash course on how to fly the Falcon.

Ha ha!

Tour Guide: Dr. Henry Jones Jr. excavated this spot in 1936.

Tourist: How do you know it was Dr Jones?

Tour Guide: Between the bullet holes, the slight damage and the rumored artifact this site had it could have only been him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

6. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Unknown to them, General Veers and Walter Donovan also switch places. :D

Mistress_Renata and Gamiel like this.
  7. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Here's a doozy off one, complete with story outline:
    The idea is more of a plot bunny than anything else, but it would be a crossover with The Dark Crystal and the timeline would be about a year after ROTJ and would include the following (following the Old EU):
    - Young Leia (age 8 or there abouts) pulls a Lucy Pevensie and is the one who rescues baby Kira from the marauding Garthim and delivers her to the Pod People, with Aughra guiding her, and later Aughra speaking to Bail about Leia's force abilities.
    - Leia's subsequent return to Thra via crash landing, with Artoo and Chewie, also pregnant(!) with Jacen and Jaina
    - Discovery of the Gelfling ruins, and the return of the Skeksis Chamberlin! Leia runs him through with her lightsaber!
    - Aughra finds Leia and Chewie, brings them to the Crystal Palace, but they are overtaken by Grathim!
    - Leia taps into the Force, overpowers Garthim but are trapped in a deep, dark ravine.
    - Rescued by the gruff, but kindly Skekru, Bishkek the Slovenly. (Aka Yun-Yuzzathar (spelling?))
    - The gang makes their way back to the Crystal Palace. Happy reunions all around! :)
    - Decides that Leia must start Jedi training- she is the prophesied Warrior of Thra... Who knew?
    - Meanwhile, Han and Luke have been searching hither and yon for Leia, Chewie and Artoo. Pick up odd distress signal.
    - Weird signal comes from a derelict fleet filled with Vong refugees from Zenoma Sekot (wanted nothing to do with the war that ravaged their homeworld, hence their refugee status) and Ysannian Jedi allies, family members, etc. It's a bevy of heretics!
    - Misadventures, learning of the Vong threat and romance for Luke with Jem Ysanna!
    - Back on Thra, Leia's training continues and she assists Jen with a history of the Gelfling race. Bishkek proves to be a decent guy, but purposely keeps his godhood a secret. Aughra knows of course, and Leia suspects.
    - One day while on patrol, Kira spots odd ships- it's the guys! More happy reunions.
    - Our refugees claim to have found a new home, but the Gelflings are wary of their new warrior neighbors. The True Vong (as they call themselves) and the Jedi Warriors begin to negotiate, when Luke and Leia sense a major disturbance- the Skeksis are back! So is Palpatine, a cloned Palpatine!

8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    -Crossover between Legends and Canon: As the Second Galactic Civil War intensifies, and Jacen continues his descent to the dark side, a new faction joins the war: the First Order. What surprises them is that one of the leaders is a son that neither Han nor Leia knew they had: Ben Solo, now known as Kylo Ren.

*should include Jacen still transforming into Darth Caedus and killing Mara. Whether he joins or opposes his brother is up to the writer.

9. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    I want to ask if once we donate a bunny, we are not allowed to write the plot ourselves?

10. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    If I understand it we still can.

We'd probably have to put an asterisk on the bunny-or some other sort of disclaimer.

But I don't think it's against the rules.

I could be wrong though and any mod is free to step in and correct me.

PCCViking likes this.
  11. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    I think it would be fun for 2 people to adopt the same plot bunny, since you know they'd each put a different spin on it.

12. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
  13. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    I remember that challenge! A good argument for multiple plot bunny adoptions; everyone did something very different and they were all very, very funny...

14. Plot Bunny Sock

Plot Bunny Sock Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2015
    I have now uppdated the index, if I have missed something just call me.
    That's some tasty sounding bunnies but this is not the crossover thread, you will have to release them somewhere else or we will be flodded by crossover bunnies

15. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
  16. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016

Wait where is the crossover thread?

17. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
  18. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    New Plotbunny

Snoke and co (First Order) did not destroy Grand Admiral Rae Sloane's Imperial Remnant completely. There is an Imperial Resistance organization by the time of TFA.

Findswoman and PCCViking like this.
  19. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    In case anyone ever wants to adopt this bunny, here's some RL inspiration from the G20 protests in Hamburg this week: https://streamable.com/fflqt

Gamiel and Findswoman like this.
  20. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Lumiya and Alema Rar are successfully captured mid LOTF

JediMaster_Jen and DARTH_MU like this.
  21. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Inspired by some of the more recent discussion in the Scribblepad thread: A writer trying to keep their pet away from their computer so they can write.

teamhansolo, Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  22. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Bonus points if said pet stands in front of the keyboard with their butt in your face! [face_sick]

Ewok Poet and DARTH_MU like this.
  23. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014

Happened in bed, but not at the computer. :p

Seriously, I needed a handkerchief after this. :D Thanks for the LOLZ.

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  24. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    May I drop an idea or two (you can guess what I have been thinking about lately) for the Alt. Universe writers?
    1. Ezra completes his journey to the Dark Side and joins Darth Maul with the eventual goal of killing Vader and Sidious.
    2. Dooku doesn't try to kill Ventress as ordered. Instead, they overthrow Sidious.
    3. Vader discovers Luke as an infant and he becomes his secret apprentice. Leia meets a surviving Jedi Master and destiny decrees they meet.

Tell me if y'all use ANY of these ideas. I would love to see how these turn out, especially 3.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  25. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I can make 2 and 3 work together.
    Alas, too many project right now.

Darth Osnil likes this.