main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Hi, would you be able to change my username to Darth Moll?

Thanks

Jorgz likes this.
  2. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    There's already a user with that name, sorry.

3. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Probably darth_moll? With an underline?

4. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    I like that, is there Darth_Moll available? Thanks.

5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Hi. I'd like to change my name to Invid or Invyd. Whichever's available. Thanks!

6. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    I kindly request my username be changed to "Hennex Forest"

Reasoning: I'm trying to remain consistent across all forums and websites I use with the same username. Even my Xbox Live gamertag uses the same name.

Issue: I have had my username changed once before, but rest assured this will be the last time I request for a change. Again, my request it to remain consistent across the other forums and websites I visit.

7. ThisHurricane

ThisHurricane Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 9, 2015
    I would like a change to "Alm"

8. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Hi, would I, please, be able to change my name to Darth_Moll?

Thanks.

9. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    May I please change my name to 'Gamma-24'? SF Trooper doesn't really sound that great. Plus Gamma-24 is the name I use for RP. Thanks!

10. Luke'sSeveredHand

Luke'sSeveredHand Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2014
    I'd like to request a name change to RP-9985.

Reason: When I registered originally, my name was a riff on the rumor about Luke's severed hand floating in space..Now I've got a kid on the way (who we're naming Luke) and I don't particularly care for the mental image my current username is providing. Thanks!

11. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    When I saw you posted on this thread, I was like "Noooo! I liked that name so much!"

But I see your reasoning is more than appropriate. :p

Congratulations, by the way. :)

12. MotherNature's SilverSeed

MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2013
    I would like to kindly request that my username be changed to Couscouscous. I like Neil Young just fine but still am not really sure why I decided on that name way back when. New name is cooler and less cumbersome and also I'm a fanfan of cous.

13. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    I'd like to change my name to Talos Stormcrown.

14. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    Hello, I'd like to change my name to Grand-Admiral Thrawn
    I checked and it's not taken
    REASON- Thrawn is one of my favorite SW characters, and I don't really like the sound of Master Vo'Un'Var, Also Vo'Un'Var isn't actually very mandalorian (it's meant to be a mandalorian name) If you could do this I'd Really appreciate it

15. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    I take this back, I DO NOT want a username change.
    I'm happy with the name I have.

16. Padma-Starkiller

Padma-Starkiller Jedi Master

Oct 12, 2005
    I would like to have the name of this sock account changed to Eithne. It does not appear, from the rudimentary search I have done, that this name is presently in use.

Thank you!

17. ThisHurricane

ThisHurricane Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 9, 2015
    You forgot about this thread.

18. Daniel Cutting

Daniel Cutting Jedi Padawan

Oct 9, 2017
    New User Here: This is a request to officially change my screen name to the following name in bold: Tython Awakening

Reason for Screen Name change: I just started on this forum. Setting up screen name as first and last name was a mistake.
    I'm a long time SW collector and have posted on other forums.

I checked through screen names using Tython and this one appears to be unused.

19. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Be aware that a screen name change results in a permanent record of the change, including the original name, being displayed on your profile page. If you wish to fully disassociate your account from your real name, you are better off simply abandoning this account and creating a new one from scratch.

20. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Can I change my name to oddity. Reason being I have a boring droid name.

21. Daniel Cutting

Oct 9, 2017
    <<<Be aware that a screen name change results in a permanent record of the change, including the original name, being displayed on your profile page. If you wish to fully disassociate your account from your real name, you are better off simply abandoning this account and creating a new one from scratch. >>>

OK, I would like to officially cancel my current account so that my e-mail address and password are no longer attached. I will check back without logging in.

I need to reuse the same e-mail address for my new screen name. The screen name will be Tython Awakening.

22. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You won't be able to use the same email address for two accounts - the system doesn't allow it. Best thing is to create a throwaway gmail (or other free) address and use that for your current ID. Then you can create the new account with the email address you want. (We don't delete accounts here. We can permanently ban your current one once the new one is created if you're concerned about security. We'd put it in the user notes that it was at your request.)

23. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    I posted a request above if you’d be so kind

Jorgz likes this.
  24. Daniel Cutting

Oct 9, 2017
    You won't be able to use the same email address for two accounts - the system doesn't allow it. Best thing is to create a throwaway gmail (or other free) address and use that for your current ID. Then you can create the new account with the email address you want. (We don't delete accounts here. We can permanently ban your current one once the new one is created if you're concerned about security. We'd put it in the user notes that it was at your request.) >>>

Ok, I set up a new account with screen name as Tython Awakening. I will use the same avatar image for now.

I am now awaiting permission for this new account. I received an email message at my gmail account.

I would have been the only person using my first and last name. That becomes punishment.

25. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Hi,

Is the username Darth_Moll available? (With the underline)

Reason: Moll is a bit boring.

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.