main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion, part deux - Only $9.99/month!

Discussion in 'Community' started by heels1785 , Nov 6, 2017.

1. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    He could be injured.

2. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Could be.

IMHO, this is probably the WWE reacting to NJPW. And, Vince being Vince, has probably decided to blame everything on Jinder and sent him into exile.

[edit]

Jinder has taken to instagram and said he is not injured or being suspend. Said the "better man won"

Hmmm.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    That or it's a one week title change just to keep the fans from revolting completely.

4. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    If it was someone else getting the title, I would buy the one week theory - but not styles. No way he'll be kept off the card.

5. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Jericho is trying to help make WK12 more accessible on other platforms other than NJPW World.

6. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    It will be interesting to see if Jericho works WrestleMania next year.

7. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    I really want Jericho to win a Money in the Bank before he retires.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

8. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Hmmm. Take with a huge pinch of salt...

Wrestling Soup are reporting Owens and Zayn have been sent home from the European tour. IMHO, I smell BS on this story.

9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Could be to build storyline between them and Shane.

10. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

Oh, they not reporting kayfabe story. The guys are reporting it as legit - i.e discipline.

11. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  12. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    PWI have confirmed it.

Conflicting stories floating around about what's happened, but Sami and Owens have been sent back to the United States.

[edit]

The rumour was they joked/pranked about the Manchester bombings (SmackDown was in the very same building last night); hmm, seems really out of character to me.

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Maybe it's a case like with JBL's goosestep stunt, they did/said something they thought would get them heel heat and it backfired.

16. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    I remember when he did that. Was JBL sent home? Jericho trashing the Brazilian flag was another ****storm.

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    IIRC, JBL was set home. I think in that case it was send him home or he was going to get arrested by German police (He did this in Germany). Jericho's, I think was on the last night of that South American tour.

18. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, it is a crime for any public references to Nazism in Germany. Lots of British tourists are arrested, each year, for doing a Roman salute in public.

19. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens were sent home, approved by Vince, for "going into business for themselves" on camera. If this is not a work, it is - potentially - an offence which could see both of them fired.

20. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, I'm still leaving open with this possibly being a work to further things in their feud with Shane. Just too coincidental to me.

I mean, Vince just risked his own body to help get Owens over in the feud with Shane and Sami's currently having the biggest push of his career on the main roster right now with this heel turn. Certainly it's more likely it's not a work, but it's just a bit to coincidental for my tastes right now given current storyline.

21. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    If it was a work, WWE would've promoted it on their website. 'Kayfabe' punishments are always advertised.

This is just weird.

"Going into business yourself" gets yourself fired in wrestling.

22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well WWE has done weird stuff before.

23. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    The last 48 hours have been weird.

[edit]

Been confirmed not to be a work.

24. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were sent home for not "feeding" the New Day. The New Day were suppose to beat them both, after the match, and have a standing tall moment - but Sami and Owens bailed, leaving them standing awkwardly in the middle of the ring.

Feeding means giving the babyfaces some positive reaction from the fans. A heels job is to get the hero over.

Both of them have reportedly been difficult to work with backstage lately and are rather unhappy. Sending them home could be the kiss of death.

25. Luke02

Luke02 Chosen One star 6

Sep 19, 2002
    That 30 for 30 last nite put a little tear to my face I must admit. :(

Well worth staying up late to watch even though I am paying the price today. Got DAS if anyone knows what that is. :D

Juliet316 likes this.
  26. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    not good enough by owens and zayn and being hard to work with is a joke zayn i can understand being frustrated but what more does ko want he has had some form of belt like 70% of his time there and been pushed most of the time

27. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    PWI also added 'several incidents' led to this, including Owens complaining 'very loudly' on the tour bus and causing a scene. There are several reports about this has escalated, to the point, that both men could be released by the WWE.