main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Emperor Valkor (OC): "I want everyone in this ugly galaxy to submit to the Collective. As long as sentient beings are allowed to do as they please, this universe will never be at peace."

Q: How do you deal with despair?

Findswoman likes this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Mikayla Sukaiu~ōkā (OC) I try to meditate the pain away and if that doesn't work I ask for a Priest or Priestess to give me something to burn or defuse into the air to help with the pain I deal with.

How would you react if you suddenly became royalty?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    (I think you wanted to say "became")

Maris Inesedam Vorr (OC): "Whatever!"

How do you deal with a sudden personal crisis?

Findswoman likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Han Solo: I used to blast off in the Falcon -- but now I've met Leia and Luke, I feel they're there for me and I can talk to them 'bout just anything.

Q. What in your opinion is the best star fighter?

5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lakshmi Sukaiu~ōkā (OC) A Royal Sakura Starfighter

Do you believe in Fate or Destiny?

6. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Luke S: Yes. The force influences all things.

What do you want for Life Day?

Chyntuck, Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  7. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Chewbacca: *growls*

Han Solo: He doesn't care, as long as there's food..... *to Chewie* You wouldn't, would you? Always thinking with your stomach.

What's the best thing you've ever eaten?

Chyntuck and Ewok Poet like this.
  8. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Chewie: a half of a roasted nerf with onion sauce (looks at Han) What?!? I’m just sayin’!

Q. When did you first witness irrefutable evidence of the Force?

Chyntuck, Ewok Poet and BookExogorth like this.
  9. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Han Solo: When that crazy old Kenobi dude got himself killed fighting with Darth Vader. You ever seen somebody die in a fight? Hear the sound when they hit the floor? I have. A dead person hitting the floor don't make the same sound as a live unconscious one. I swear there's a difference. So anyway, when Vader decapitated him, I expected to hear that dead-person thump. But nope. He just kriffing disappeared into thin air, and the only thing that fell to the floor was his kriffing clothes. Like, what the kriff? My whole life I'd been a skeptic. But right then, that moment, that's when I started to believe that maybe this Force thing was actually a thing.

When was the last time you were so surprised you were speechless?

10. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Mel K. (rebel OC): After a briefing, when I took a sip of this caf. I never liked caf, but this one was amazing. I asked the droid handing it out who made it, and this (apparently award-winning) droid said that he did! I'd never met a cooking droid so talented, most of them were set on, "Just edible," but this Foodie droid was quite the chef.

What was one of the most devastating moments of your life?

Chyntuck, Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kanda Sutākirā(OC) I don't like to think about them because when I do I experience a flood of anger and rage that send me into a downward spiral and I want to find and kill all of those monsters for what they did!

What was a defining moment of your life?

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Leia: There are two. When Han was frozen in carbonite & learning that Vader was my birth-father. That totally shattered me. But Bail Organa will always be my father of the heart; and the revelation about Vader was tempered tremendously by learning that Luke was my brother. (I'm older BTW).
    Q. What's the strangest world you've ever been to?

13. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Tendra Risant: Just about everywhere. I never left Saccoria until I met Lando Calrissian. Every place he's taken me has been stranger and more wonderful than the last. My acquaintances from Saccoria would say he's a scoundrel. They wouldn't be wrong about that, but that's why I like him. They'd also say that marrying him was terribly unprogressive, but I disagree. I think it's the most progressive thing I've ever done. And the best part? He's never even seen a Saygo.

Have you ever met someone who completely changed your outlook on life?

Findswoman , Ewok Poet and Chyntuck like this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sitara Sutākirā (OC) My husband, until I met him I was figuratively joined at the hip with my twin Swati and was eager to become the best Shinobi but he showed me that there was more to life than being a spy or assassin or a warrior. I never just sat in a field of flowers and admired them or had a water fight with someone other than my sister or for fun He showed me what it felt like to love and be loved; he deserved more than what he got.

What discipline methods worked the best for you?

Findswoman likes this.
  15. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Ha!

Bastila Shan: "Meditation."

Q: What is the one power you wish you had?

Findswoman likes this.
  16. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Winter Celchu: How about a power I wish I didn't have? I have an eidetic memory, and I wish I didn't. With this war, there are so many things in my head that I would give my soul to be able to erase. With most people, painful memories fade over time. Mine are as sharp as ever. I guess that would be the power I wish I had. To be able to forget.

Q: What is your favorite outfit and why?

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mara Jade: It's my flightsuit. It's practical and comfortable. It has plenty of pockets and it also symbolizes my freedom to take off whenever I feel like it, in the Jade's Fire.

Q. Describe your perfect day, what you would do and with whom?

18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    David Acker (OC) The perfect day for me would be surrounded by family and friends and doing things together; playing games and telling stories

Q What would you do if you found yourself face to face with a Sith (it's not like they still exist)?

Chyntuck and Ewok Poet like this.
  19. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Emperor Valkor (OC): "I would put a symbiote in them and make them my servant, especially after my experiences with Masochus. If they resist, I'll deny them their will power until they give their consent. As devoid of the so-called Force as I am, I know how valuable an asset these adepts are to my cause, but for centuries have I learned how treacherous and impulsive these Dark Force wielders are. So I have to keep them in check so they don't stick a glowing knife in my back, or kill any of my other subjects when I still need them."

Q: Have you ever mispronounced the name of a planet, and did anyone react to it?

20. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Amana Wentlas: "Yeah, I have. I still can't get the name of this planet right. Oh-deh-san? Oh-dess-ahn? Little planet out in the middle of kriffing nowhere? I think that last one's it!"

You've got an important bit of paperwork due tomorrow, but you're still procrastinating. What are you doing?

21. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Minerva Hektor (OC): Probably because I am breastfeeding my infant daughter, Rhiannon at the moment. Also because I am assisting my husband, Emperor Thrawn, in hammering out a peace treaty between the Sontoran Empire and UNIT back on my home planet of Earth.

If you chose your ideal wedding locale, where would it be and what you describe as being your ideal wedding?

whiskers and Findswoman like this.
  22. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Thirteen year old Leia: I want a wedding as romantic and lovely as my parents’ wedding was! When my dad, Prince Bail Organa of Alderaan, married my mom, Breha Antilles, is was literally a royal affair. It took place in the royal gardens in the Queen’s palace, and mom coronation as Queen of Alderaan and The Systems and Territories Alderaani took place soon after in the palace itself. I’ve seen pictures of it. My mom and dad looked so happy! I want a beautiful wedding like that someday, right there in the garden with the roses everywhere, the snow-capped mountains in the distance. I hope I find a suitable husband before I become queen myself. Probably someone of royal rank so he knows what he’s getting into lol. Although someone from one of the great houses will do fine, too. It will be dreamy.

But first things first. I have to finish my schooling and keep working on my humanitarian projects so I will be a worthy leader to my people. Maybe some day when I’m in my twenties, after I serve in the senate with dad.

Question: what is one thing you just won’t do, even for a friend or sweetheart?

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Mikayla Sukaiu~ōkā(OC) I would never commit murder, even if it was to avenge the Dead; my aunts say killing another living person changes you and to do it for vengeance and not self defense than you damage your Spirit and slowly kill yourself.

Have you ever been in the presence of someone and you were so terrified that you wanted to run away?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  24. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Ben Skywalker: I'm not really afraid of anybody. But when Mom is really mad, I find no shame in just getting the kriff outta there. 'Cause when she's mad, she's scary.

What makes you mad?

25. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan (OC): "Let me see... The notion that bounty hunting is criminal activity only? Being reminded that I'm overshadowed by a fake Mandalorian? Not getting the chance to shove one of my blades up Masochus's exhaust port (provided he still had one)? I guess I shouldn't be too mad about that last one since everyone who's met that inbred Huttspawn wanted him dead at some point, and I only developed my grudge against him barely an hour before his death... I'm sorry, did I say something you didn't want to hear yet?"

Do you think extragalactic travel is possible?