main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Findswoman likes this.
  2. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    And this plot bunny is actually mine. It was my original idea for the 2017 Dear Diary Challenge.

I have only the title and a short introduction. This air-taxi driver is an alien, working in Coronet City after the fall of the Galactic Empire. He's a Muun who came from the Corporate Sector and his Basic is weird. The idea is that he gives a ride to many famous folks and describes them in his own unique way. Can work as DDC, can work as a first-person-story. I need a name for him, because I want a couple of cameos for him in my longest epic, but other than that, he's ALL YOURS. Just let me know.

Diary of an Air Taxi Driver​

You was in the Battle of Yavin? Endor? That is very good for yous, y’kno?​

And I tells all – yous have not seen a thing! I am an air taxi driver in Coronet City! I drives people to work, school, to their kriffpals. I has seen it all.​

This thingamajig want me to “check my grammar”. Ha. Good lucks with that!

3. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    I don't think something like this is here. Is this how you submit one?

Luke fell down the shaft before Darth Vader could utter the three fateful words on Bespin. Instead, Luke finds out on the forest moon of Endor...

Ridley Solo, Chyntuck and Ewok Poet like this.
  4. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    1. Darth Caedus and the Anakin Solo time travel to the Legacy Era.
    2. Grand Master Luke from around Inferno in Legends is transported to the Nucanon.
    3. An earlier poster had the idea of Luke having illegitimate children what if Leia had done this with Prince Xizor perhaps sometime in between ESB and ROTJ(though the interbreeding is sketchy)?
    4. What if the Sith actually prevailed in the Great Hyperspace War?
    5. What if tahiri actually had become pregnant with caedus' child how would that have changed FOTJ?
    6. Post Legacy 2 fanfic-Nihl, Talon, maladi, and Havoc seek to recover from the battle of the floating world
    7. consciousness time travel-krayt just as he is vaporized by Coruscant's son-his mind is transported back to I dunno the end of the clone wars.
    8. Darth Tenebrous(or was it his master?) plan to remove the jedi from the force via a plague works.
    9. Plagueis takes on that iktotchi prophetess as an acolyte/agent.
    10. Jagged Fel dies in the Vong War.

Ewok Poet and PCCViking like this.
  5. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    I posted this plot bunny 7 years ago and it still needs a home.

"I was thinking about how Yoda and Grover from Sesame Street are both voiced by the same guy. R2-D2 and C-3PO have been on Sesame Street before, so... Some time during the Prequel Trilogy, Yoda is replaced with Grover, who wishes to both help the Jedi and get back to Sesame Street. If he uses 'Near' and 'Far' as a demonstration for something that'd be cool. ^^ Bonus points if Grover's teachings actually help them."

6. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    After learning with the Baran Do Sages and seeing the vision of the dark man, Jacen senses the call by UnuThul and begins his return. But along the way, his ship is damaged by a spacial anomaly, forcing him to land on Jakku for repairs (for the purposes of this fic, the new canon places also exist in Legends). He lands at a village, where they offer to help with repairs. Unfortunately, the First Order strikes at that time...

*Will Jacen continue along the path of becoming an eventual Sith Lord? Will his encounter with Kylo Ren accelerate this process?
    *Will Jacen turn away from the path seeing what his counterpart has become?
    *Will Snoke cast Kylo aside in favor of Jacen?

BookExogorth and JediMaster_Jen like this.
  7. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Kessel Run Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

May 11, 2016
    During ANH the Falcon actually manages to escape the Death Stars tractor beam(or never gets caught at all) and the Falcon escapes the system with thing chaingin from there:
    -Obi Wan doesn´t die and continues to train Luke
    -The crew of the Falcon have to find the Rebels on their own
    -Luke and Han never become close friends without their time on the death Star, possibly leading Han to leave after finding the rebellion and paying Jabba in time
    -Leia is either executed(as Tarkin had ordered) or brought before the emperor(who could discover who she truly is)
    -the empire can´t trak the Falcon to the rebel base so they continue searching for it
    -the Death Star isn´t destroyed, Tarkin survives
    -after getting the plans to the rebellion they would have the time to prepare a full scale assault on the death star instead of just a few fighters

8. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Darth Caedus' mind is transported back in time to Jacen's body at the beginning of the NJO.

Luke and Mara go on time travel adventures with the Jade Shadow. From the old republic to far past legacy.

The Vong successfully assassinate Cal Omas in Destiny's Way.

Luke's mind at the end of Apocalypse is transported to Luke's body at the end of TUF.

The Jedi initiate a coup against Palpatine. Palpatine survives and the Republic falls into civil war just as the clone wars are ending-with Jedi loyalists versus Palpatine and his supporters. Perhaps with the Grand army of the republic on Palpatine's side and the Jedi using militias and sector forces while both sides still fight the remnants of the CIS.

JediMaster_Jen and PCCViking like this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Republic’s/Empire’s/New Republic’s Funniest Home Videos.

You choose the era, host’s name and species and write the videos people send in

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I mined an infamous thread for some stuff I would love to read.

11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Sorry for the double post - these two are mine and I've been trying to write them since 2015 and early last year, with no success. Never made it past 100 words.

1. Yoda is visited by Zuckuss instead of Luke. They don't understand each other's peculiar speech patterns. Hilarity ensues. Needs actual plot.

2. Kylo Ren and Armitage Hux try to indoctrinate younglings through a programme titled "Kids of Ren". They deal with kiddos of various species, who cause them major trouble. Too similar to my cooking show things.

12. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Instead of having him live with his aunt and uncle Obi Wan decides to raise and train Luke himself, leading to him being a full trained Jedi knight by the time of ANH.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    BookExogorth, Ewok Poet and PCCViking like this.
  13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Somebody write that, please. There are two ANH AUs already, we could start a trend here. :D

14. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I would prefer to write first, then notify; but the rules require me to state my intention first.

I have an idea for @Binder-lover 's Grover' plot bunny, but it will have to be a short effort, as I am neck deep in projects.

Edit: Sorted.

Master Grover teaches Perspective

@Gamiel - if you index this fic anywhere, please can you show me where? I couldn't find where bunny-inspired fics were listed.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  15. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Another ANH idea:
    Instead of sending Leia Bail Organa takes it upon himself to bring the death star plans to the rebellion. Which leads to him being captured by the empire in her stead. He would survive the destruction of Alderan and be rescued by the crew of the Falcon and rejoin the alliance at Yarvin.

16. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    But would Leia die? Hmmmm? [face_whistling]

17. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    @brodiew
    Maybe she's still on Corusant, she is the Senator after all and the senate was only dissolved a few hozrs before the destruction.

brodiew likes this.
  18. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    What if Luke arrives at the Lars homestead just in time to witness the atrocity of his aunt and uncle's murders? He vows vengeance, which leads him down a dark path. Since Obi-Wan never boards the Falcon, much less the Death Star, he pursues the angry Luke right into the hands of the Dark Lord of the Sith. Obi-Wan returns to the Rebellion on his own with a rescue mission being his first order of business.

Ewok Poet and Sith-I-5 like this.
  19. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Instead of the BBY system the BBE/ABE dating system is implemented around the end of the Legacy period as of more galactic significance than the battle of Yavin by the council of galactic historians-this causes massive uproar and debate.

Time travel-both the GA, Hapan, and Confederate fleets at the battle of Kashyyyk are transported back in time to the clone wars battle of Kashyyyk in 19 ABY-Caedus, Ben, Jaina, Luke, a good number of Jedi and Alema Rar come along. We'll say they are transported to just as the republic begins breaking the CIS siege of the planet.

I've done a similar thing before but a fifth jedi schism-FOTJ era Kenth Hamner versus Saba Sebatyne as a result of Luke's exile and the troubles with the GA.

Caedus orders Tahiri to assassinate Daala in a Revelation AU thus changing the second galactic civil war.

Sith victory at Ruusan however Bane is killed- galactic consequences.

20. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Why are plot bunnies always so tempting when I have other things I need to work on :p

Also, juuuuust me being fastidious (and totally admitting it), but the BBY/ABY system is rarely, if ever(?) actually used in-universe. They might say [blank] event happened X many since the battle of yavin but it isn't actually used (but I understand it's a plot bunny so who cares).

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  21. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Inspired by the "Humans Are Weird" posts floating around the internet.

A story in which:

1. A group of friends gets into trouble.
    2. A non-human character makes a comment about the apparent impossibility of the fix they are in.
    3. A human character proceeds to extricate the group from the situation by means of a plan that makes the others question said character's sanity.
    4. Bonus points if said character says "Hold my beer" before commencing the execution of said plan.

22. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A rather dark TLJ fic idea from the The Last Jedi Discussion Thread

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  23. Grade

Grade Jedi Master star 1

Jan 17, 2013
    Here is plot bunny, not sure if anyone already said.

It is plot bunny interesting to explore and can be starting to point of Alternate Universe altogether.

A few days later after the battle of Endor, probably sleeping in Ewoks village or something, Leia has bad dream. It is very detailed and see the events of the Expanded Universe in particular the fates of her three kids (Anakin dies like in the books and Jaina kills her brother Jacen). She wakes distress about this, but dismisses it has it was all a bad dream.

The following night or few days later (the author can choose, despite the following night can be more dramatic to the character), Leia has another dream, but this time she dreams with the events of TFA and TLJ. She wakes up, even more distress due to those events and she is more shaken to the core.

Leia is afraid that these two dreams are bad premonitions of things yet to come. She question is the Force or her ghost father try to show something to her. Can she continue her relationship with Han knowing that these two versions of the future can be true? Will she end her relationship with Han or risk one of those futures to come true?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Lady_Misty and PCCViking like this.
  24. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    In-universe its made the official dating system at least by the time of the swarm war.

25. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Explore Luke's thought process between Rey's departure and his arrival on Crait in 500-1000 words.

PCCViking and It Is Your Destiny like this.