main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate What is Reality,yes i think we need to talk about it.

Discussion in 'Community' started by bluealien1, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluealien1

bluealien1 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 14, 2015
    First off.yes i can start with the Conspiracy Theory's running around on the Forum but i thought it better to start with with this.

People see things and hear things all the time but when the gov spend's so much on this and says some thing is real then we our self's must wonder.I know,many of you are saying i am jumping the shark(or Flying Leia) but with Donald Trump's win in the election and with the news being branded as fake we must now have this talk about what is reality and how we fit into it.

Reality to people in the past was a flat Earth and kings with no say in how things worked or how they went about their life's.Today we have some thing similar.Our Kings are big corporations,we are told the world is flat by tweeter and our new Rock Star's are Conspiracy Theorists.

I feel that i had to start this to ask some questions and see if other people were seeing this trend as well,troll if you want but i think people need to think about what is truth and what is false,what is myth and what is history and why some people see the same history as bad and not as some grand thing that they should be proud of.

I live in the South and hear about the false hoods of the civil war(or as some text books still say War Between The States)and how some myths are taken as fact when they are far from it.Lets begin this talk with some thing simple and we can all agree on,is the sky blue?

2. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    beezel thread

MrZAP, Juliet316, Ender Sai and 2 others like this.
  3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    I miss him

MrZAP and Boba_Fett_2001 like this.
  4. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Nice wordplay

Sarge and JoinTheSchwarz like this.
  5. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    who?

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
  7. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    um,don't know what that is but okay?

look,i started this thread to talk about some thing that is happening in our society,ask your' friends or family about the JFK assassin,the moon landing,the newtown shooting.some thing is going on with people and i think it's time to no longing look at this as a tiny group of people screaming the loudest.some thing is wrong(like this gif). I thought it would be easer to talk about some thing the left and the right could agree on(little green men :yoda:)

8. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    their name is beezel :yoda:

9. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    oh....okay

10. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    have you met them?

11. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
  12. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    you'll know them by the hood

13. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    okay,i have no idea what you are talking about?I don't smoke the meme's like some people my age.All i found about that from wikipedia is a movie called Movie 43.Is this what you are talking about?

14. darth-calvin

darth-calvin Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 10, 2002
    I saw the linked report on CBS nightly news yesterday. The first guy seemed somewhat sane. The second guy seemed like a total whack job. I can't rewatch the clip right now. What was his name?

15. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    i think Luis Elizondo?

16. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    I think it might help if you clarified what this thread is about .

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    S/he doesn't know what reality is.

18. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    talking about the lies and false hoods and how society is making events into myths and how to use fact and logic like what the the gov did with the UFO unit in said vid.how do we,find truth and how do we show other it as well.

19. darth-calvin

darth-calvin Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 10, 2002
    I found it. Luis seemed like the sane one. The crazy one was Robert Bigelow. (Perhaps the CNN report didn't have him in it.) Either way it seemed more like a National Enquirer story than something from a reputable nightly news program. It threw me off.

20. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005

dig deeper. if you can find Movie 43, look for the woman in the hood at timecode 43:38:23. make sure to pause, and listen.

21. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    Reality is this,the sky is blue,grass is green,Gravity bounds us to the earth and yet we live in a post truth era.How do we as common people talk to are family and friends about the lies and misinfomation on the web.As it stand Conspircy theorist are the new heros and reporters are the villians.Life is not so simple any more and more people are falling into a trap.How do we fight this trend and bring back truth and stop this trend.

22. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    you listened. where did she take you?

23. bluealien1

Aug 14, 2015
    Mods,i'm done with this thread lock it please.

24. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  25. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Oh ****, they saw this thread and then got to bluealien.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.