main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Mikayla Sukaiu~ōkā (OC) When I woke up in an Infirmary and couldn't remember a majority of my life. I remember bits and pieces but it's hard to listen to my parents and brother talk about events that I no longer remember. It's just gone.

Which Holo Drama is your favorite?

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Larax Antilless (OC): "I quite enjoy 'Bith Marriage." (get a kick out of this, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha - somebody actually likes it - a weird old lady in pink :p )

What's your favourite song?

Findswoman likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Luke Skywalker: The song my wife and I danced to at our wedding reception. I cannot remember the title but I can hum a few bars. I only attempt singing in the 'fresher with the shower running full-tilt.

Q. Are you able to remember jokes, puns, and riddles?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Lynette Kai'ckul (OC): Of course I can, the saucier ones go in the romance novels I write.

Is there a particular memory you would give anything to do over?

5. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: that business on Cato Nimodia.

What is your favorite accomplishment?

Findswoman and divapilot like this.
  6. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Capturing my first ship and recruiting the surviving crew members to my cause. I hadn't known then that I would be a pirate but one of the people suggested it and I liked it so we became pirates and went on to become legendary.

Would you allow yourself to be captured if it meant that you could destroy the enemy?

7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Seegmon d'Fraud (OC): "That sounds like an abandonment issue related to the difficulties you had with your mother. It's common in non-sentients such as the Thala-sirens if they have more than four cubs, because there are only four mammary glands. The fifth cub will develop mental problems. Did your mother have triplets?" [face_thinking][face_waiting]

What is the stupidest thing you have heard in your life?

8. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Emperor Thrawn: Imperial Center Day School's insipid headmistress refusing my three year old daughter, Rhiannon, admittance because she was not "Imperial-looking" enough.

If there is one thing you would want to confess to doing, what would it be?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    R2D2 - I let the Wookie win

Why are droids generally banned from drinking establishments?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  10. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    K2SO: "Because they didn't meet YOU yet!"

What's your favourite song?

Lady_Misty and Master_Lok like this.
  11. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    “You Don’t Bring me Converters” by Neil Carbonite

What is the best food to order at Dex’ diner?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Silders and a mug of Jawa Juice.

What do you hope to get for Life Day?

Master_Lok likes this.
  13. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Another case of "I was getting ready to post this, just before the last post came up."

Gahmah Raan (OC): "I only remember going there once with Violo, and that was long after the diner's namesake went off the radar. From what I experienced, I'd say the fried bor gullet tentacles. My brain was always too spicy for every bor gullet some crime boss has tried to probe me with, so I guess that makes me their predator. Unfortunately, I heard that they no longer serve the dish due to unpopularity generated by consumer paranoia. Dead things don't read minds, you hairless apes!"

Now for the most recent question.

Zolph Vaelor (OC): "I want what I want almost every day: For the galaxy to have some stability and take a break from being at war for once. Is that too much to ask?"

Who is the strangest person you've met?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    Master_Lok and Lady_Misty like this.
  14. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: I don’t know if he counts as a person, but the gatekeeper of our holocron is pretty flaky. It’s been almost twenty years, and Paolo-cron still can’t wrap his circuits around the fact that there is no Jedi Council anymore. He never calls my dad by the right name and still gets touchy about “non-attachment”. Yeah, Mom and Dad have been married eighteen years. The starship blasted off on that one a long time ago. I’ve never met the real Paolo L’szelo, but he’s either the most willfully obtuse being in the Galaxy or he can’t program a holocron worth Hutt slime.

Question: Do you have any pets?

15. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Morusalba "Emy" Kaeni (OC): "People find my pet strange. I am not sure what he is, and if he's a he at all. I call him Kalgo-Neet, like the cleaning agent we use at our family-run hotel, but he makes this 'ay-ko' sound."

What are your vices, if any?

Findswoman likes this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sensei Sitara: Frozen Chokolate Cream! It's so delicious! When I was pregnant with Lakshmi I would have destroyed fleets for just a pint. Oh, wait, that's not a vice; if someone hurt any member of my family I would torture them to death. I am a Shinobi so I know how to make every species suffer in the most painful ways possible. I am the one that tortured Gorba the Hutt to death.

Do you like to climb fruit trees?

Findswoman likes this.
  17. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan: "I enjoyed climbing plenty of trees as a child...except when they turned out to be Force-sensitive and zapped me."

Not to accuse you of being racist, but is there any particular alien species (or cultural group) you are wary of for one reason or another?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  18. gaarastar58

gaarastar58 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2010
    C3P-0: I can't abide those Jawas. Disgusting creatures!

Have you ever taken a bad step?

19. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Boba Fett: There was the time I fell into the sarlaac pit, but that was not my fault...

Question: what kind of holo-films do you like?

20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Larax Antilless (OC): "I'm hoping for 'Bith Marriage - The Movie' to be released soon!"

What's your favourite colour and why?

21. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Yoda: "Blue...no...yellow! Green you will get mix both these together you do. Content with Green, I am; yet being green easy it is not."

What happened to Amidala's royal wardrobe once she became a Senator?

22. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Hiriss Moraana (OC): "I dunno. Maybe they were repurposed for a future queen? They landed in Naboo's royal museum? Who knows? I might be a bit of fashionista, but I'm still a Jedi at the end of the day. What happens with historical figures' apparel isn't usually on my mind."

Q: Do you think bounty hunters can be a force for good?

Lady_Misty and Master_Lok like this.
  23. Master_Lok

Dec 18, 2012
    Hothan Kobaltav (OC) “That depends entirely on the bounty.”

What is the best gambling den on Coruscant?

Findswoman likes this.
  24. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne: Coruscant—pffft! Everyone knows the best place for sabacc is Corellia. May I suggest the Mistress of Flasks cantina on Treasure Ship Row? Of course, if you’re on the Outer Rim by the Hydian Way, you can always drop by the Café Alderaan. Our stakes may not be the highest, but at least the house won’t cheat you.

Question: what’s your drink of choice?

Findswoman , Master_Lok and divapilot like this.